The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2014, 09:13 PM   #4126
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 26,361

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
KC was visiting with him for 2+ days, but sure, he sucks
Dude, I love when KCdud gets his ass handed to him...almost every post but I don't quite see where he calls Sanders "pretty good" meaning he sucks.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:15 PM   #4127
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,304

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
KC was visiting with him for 2+ days, but sure, he sucks
KC GM is so bad he lost a visiting FA to a division rival while still in KC. I'm sure his draft will rock.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:21 PM   #4128
Bronc0guy
Hard hat & lunch pail guy
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 
Our Year

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,359

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post


Someone is putting Sanders on a giant pedestal. Didn't realize he was this great WR. He's pretty good, but man you're sucking his knob.
The FOURTH receiving weapon on our team. Would be the best on the chefs, even over overpaid Dwayne Blow.
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:30 PM   #4129
Mile High Salute
Elway's Little Helper
 
Mile High Salute's Avatar
 
Don't question me, boy!!!

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 401

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DT
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
He beat Grossman once and then blew it every other time. Pretty funny you make fun of kc for one and done's but Manning has more.
You have to actually make the playoffs to have a one and done. I agree, the Chefs have done a great job of avoiding this. Solid plan there Chefs, executed to perfection.
Mile High Salute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:36 PM   #4130
Miss I.
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,844

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGate Nut
Default

so I am confused, does Peyton suck because he's only won 1 out of 3 Super Bowl Appearances? Will KCdud's next argument be that John Elway sucks because he only got 2 Super Bowl wins out of 5 appearances as QB? Is KC just bitter that our QB hired off his former franchise did more in his first 2 years then Montana did for them? Admittedly Joe got them their last play off victory, but he certainly did not get them to a Super Bowl or well 55 TD passes in 1 season, his 5th MVP award, etc. I am just not understanding this thread.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:43 PM   #4131
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 26,361

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
KC GM is so bad he lost a visiting FA to a division rival while still in KC. I'm sure his draft will rock.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anIQ1SqBzik

These morons don't know what a good draft should be. Just check out the video of the douchebag UR N TRBL and his #69 jersey number.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:44 PM   #4132
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 26,361

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Salute View Post
You have to actually make the playoffs to have a one and done. I agree, the Chefs have done a great job of avoiding this. Solid plan there Chefs, executed to perfection.
Classic response. "We don't do one and dones. We avoid the playoffs as much as possible!"
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:50 PM   #4133
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 44,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
I agree but it doesn't say much that all of Elway's draft picks on the field got owned. Orlando Franklin, Rahim "the dream" Moore, Trevathan. All those guys sucked.

And now some broken and past the hill players are gonna put you over the top? Not buying it. Plus you let your best pass rusher go.
Trevathan had a good game, one of the few who showed up at the SB. He is going to be a great LB for a long time.

Moore was injured and didn't play.

Every time Franklin had a bad game we lost, he may be moved inside, it will be interesting to see what happens now that we have a top 5 LT back in Clady. They can move Clark to RT and Franklin inside. Getting Clady back will make the Broncos O that much more dangerous.

At least John didn't have to pick over San Frans trash and over pay in draft picks for a game manager dink and dunk QB and a CB among others.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:52 PM   #4134
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10,285

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Dude, I love when KCdud gets his ass handed to him...almost every post but I don't quite see where he calls Sanders "pretty good" meaning he sucks.
Maybe not sucks but alot of Chiefs fans were hoping they'd get him, talked great about him, now he's nothing and no big-deal
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:54 PM   #4135
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,376

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Trevathan had a good game, one of the few who showed up at the SB. He is going to be a great LB for a long time.

Moore was injured and didn't play.

Every time Franklin had a bad game we lost, he may be moved inside, it will be interesting to see what happens now that we have a top 5 LT back in Clady. They can move Clark to RT and Franklin inside. Getting Clady back will make the Broncos O that much more dangerous.

At least John didn't have to pick over San Frans trash and over pay in draft picks for a game manager dink and dunk QB and a CB among others.
Your hate for Alex Smith is hilarious. He had a great season last year and played a fantastic playoff game, which is the second time he's done so in 3 playoff games.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:02 PM   #4136
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 17,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Your hate for Alex Smith is hilarious. He had a great season last year and played a fantastic playoff game, which is the second time he's done so in 3 playoff games.
Mannings 2-1 record as a bronco don't count so why should alex smith 1-2 record count? you are taking performances of Alex smith divisional and championship game into the equation but manning owning the divisional/champ games have no meaning?
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:08 PM   #4137
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,376

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Mannings 2-1 record as a bronco don't count so why should alex smith 1-2 record count? you are taking performances of Alex smith divisional and championship game into the equation but manning owning the divisional/champ games have no meaning?
Alex Smith doesn't throw picks all over the place like Manning. He doesn't do this:




Last edited by KCStud; 04-08-2014 at 10:13 PM..
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:10 PM   #4138
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 26,361

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Alex Smith doesn't lose games like Mannings. He doesn't do this:

You are correct. He doesn't play in Super Bowls. Why would he? He is a Chief.


Why do you make it so easy?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:14 PM   #4139
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer
 
Agamemnon's Avatar
 
Resurrected!

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 16,096

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Mannings 2-1 record as a bronco don't count so why should alex smith 1-2 record count? you are taking performances of Alex smith divisional and championship game into the equation but manning owning the divisional/champ games have no meaning?
KCDud is allergic to logic. You know this.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:17 PM   #4140
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,376

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Alex Smith is on a team first year. Manning is on a team that is SB or bust. Anything less than a SB for Denver with Manning is just moral victories floating in the air.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:18 PM   #4141
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 17,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Alex Smith doesn't throw picks all over the place like Manning. He doesn't do this:



Then you would think KC would've at least split with Denver. Nope.


Smith couldn't even beat a horrible Manning. Your team has yet to beat this really bad QB called Manning.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:19 PM   #4142
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 17,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Alex Smith is on a team first year. Manning is on a team that is SB or bust. Anything less than a SB for Denver with Manning is just moral victories floating in the air.
Ya cause the team was so good before he got here. Oh wait...

Good to know you think beating your own team everytime is just a moral victory. That really shows what you think of the chiefs.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:20 PM   #4143
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,376

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Then you would think KC would've at least split with Denver. Nope.


Smith couldn't even beat a horrible Manning. Your team has yet to beat this really bad QB called Manning.
Here's the "at least we beat the Chiefs so it's a successful season" bull**** again. Haha the Chiefs are so in your head it's hilarious.

Beating the Chiefs was your Super Bowl.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:21 PM   #4144
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 17,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Here's the "at least we beat the Chiefs so it's a successful season" bull**** again. Haha the Chiefs are so in your head it's hilarious.

Beating the Chiefs was your Super Bowl.
4-0.

Can't even use one game as an example.

Lovvvvvvve it!


It's cute you used the "it's in your head" angle when posting on a broncos website.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:23 PM   #4145
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 17,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

5,000 posts on a broncos website.


Ya this team isn't in your head.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #4146
BroncosfanGuy
don't drink and post
 
BroncosfanGuy's Avatar
 
Big Fan

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,518

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Beating the Chiefs was your Super Bowl.
meh, that bit of trolling doesn't work in this case because the Super Bowl was literally the Broncos' Super Bowl.
BroncosfanGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #4147
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,376

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

"I don't care about the Super Bowl. I only care about beating the Chiefs."

/Drunkenbrokebackoholic's Super Bowl 2014!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:26 PM   #4148
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,376

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
5,000 posts on a broncos website.


Ya this team isn't in your head.
And you're posting all over a KC thread about the KC Chiefs and how how beating them is your Super Bowl.

Ya the Chiefs aren't in your head at all.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:29 PM   #4149
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 17,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
And you're posting all over a KC thread about the KC Chiefs and how how beating them is your Super Bowl.

Ya the Chiefs aren't in your head at all.
I'm logged in on a broncos website. Do you not see the stupidity here? Catch me on chefsplanet with 5,000 posts and they in my head.


Just sit back and look at these last 2 posts. Pathetic for you.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:34 PM   #4150
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,376

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
I'm logged in on a broncos website. Do you not see the stupidity here? Catch me on chefsplanet with 5,000 posts and they in my head.


Just sit back and look at these last 2 posts. Pathetic for you.
Can't possibly come close to as pathetic as wanting to beat a division rival over winning the SB every year.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:42 AM.


Denver Broncos