The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2013, 10:45 AM   #3201
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
It's a must win game for the Boltz. And they win games they shouldn't so it would not shock me if Phyllis upset the Chiefs at home.
I would be completely floored (but very, very happy!) if the chargers pull off that upset. KC is a much better team than SD. The chargers just lost to Miami, for ****s sake.
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:35 PM   #3202
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Failure an Option for this team

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
They're a good defense. They made some stops. Got a turnover. And were close to a few others. But their offense is putrid. Alex Smith continued his crappy passing average. He had like 5 yards per pass, which should put him at 31st in the league.
It was clear that our O was holding back to protect Manning's injury. We ran enough to hold their DOMINANT pass rushers (who haven't had a sack in 3 straight games) at the LOS and look run 1st. When Houston did attempt to get into a run stop KM stiff armed him to the ground like a rag doll.

I am hoping Manning's ankle continues to improve so we can unleash the pass game at Analhead. kFc threw everything they had at us D wise and now we know that Cooper is overrated and Flowers can be beat, Smith had one good play but was beaten as well. It is now in their DL's head that they were contained and a non-factor all night.

I expect their crowd to be out of the game considering the fact they will be coming off a loss to the Chargers and on a 2 game slide. We should be up 35 after the start of the 3rd quarter and there will be a mass exodus of Camero's out of the parking lot.

I like how our coaches setup kFc like this is a 15 round boxing match and let them try to do what they do best, we took that away early, forced them to throw down field which they had some limited success with but all they had at the end of the game needing 2 scores was a QB who knows he can run farther than he can throw.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:20 PM   #3203
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Barnwell on Reid's questionable/bad decisions to kick the FG on 4th and goal from the 1 with 2:55 left in the 2nd, and to punt from our 43 on 4th and 7 with 11:58 left in the 4th.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...oaches-week-11 (scroll towards the end of article)
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #3204
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Barnwell on Reid's questionable/bad decisions to kick the FG on 4th and goal from the 1 with 2:55 left in the 2nd, and to punt from our 43 on 4th and 7 with 11:58 left in the 4th.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...oaches-week-11 (scroll towards the end of article)
Surprised they didn't mention the kickoff after their last TD instead of on-side kicking it. I thought that was a big time mistake too.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:23 PM   #3205
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
I would be completely floored (but very, very happy!) if the chargers pull off that upset. KC is a much better team than SD. The chargers just lost to Miami, for ****s sake.
I think the Chargers are the better football team with inferior coaching that have experienced worse circumstances.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:31 PM   #3206
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I think the Chargers are the better football team with inferior coaching that have experienced worse circumstances.
But in KC? Didn't Miami just prove a good defense and a not ****ty offense beats SD?
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:56 PM   #3207
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
But in KC? Didn't Miami just prove a good defense and a not ****ty offense beats SD?
It is a divisional game. kFc hasn't had a sack in 3 straight games, Charles had 70 all purpose yards vs us.

SD was very physical with us, if they play that physical and do not make any mistakes I could see them pull off the upset on the road.

kFc didn't have one screen that worked last night. They had to go down field because we took away their dink and dunk game and even when Alice managed to get a good pass down field his bad WR's dropped the ball.

If SD does the same type of things and Rivers can have success down field with Gates like we got out of both Thomas's kFc fans will be filing out before the start of the 4th quarter like the good old days.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:07 PM   #3208
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Anyone else notice how the coverage on kFc has totally dried up? Despite multiple injuries on both their OL and DL ESPN NFL Insiders and NFL Live hasn't mentioned kFc since breaking down their loss to Denver Sunday night.

Everyone knows that

kFc SUCKS!
Old 11-22-2013, 07:11 AM   #3209
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Anyone else notice how the coverage on kFc has totally dried up? Despite multiple injuries on both their OL and DL ESPN NFL Insiders and NFL Live hasn't mentioned kFc since breaking down their loss to Denver Sunday night.

Everyone knows that

kFc SUCKS!
We will know all we need (and probably already did) to know about them in the next 2 weeks. The thing I like is, it silenced the trolls for a little while.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:17 PM   #3210
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:

Everyone knows that

kFc SUCKS!

i did notice that. KC is irrelevent now.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #3211
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
That's funny. I see it as the total opposite. I think they're an average football team that good coaching has made competitive. They've eliminated the penalties and mistakes they were making last year. Turnovers are down and they don't make big mistakes to beat themselves anymore. They just don't have any playmakers - but they execute. Their receiving corps is ok. Both lines are playing over their head, their linebackers are just ok, and they have one good player in their secondary.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #3212
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
That's funny. I see it as the total opposite. I think they're an average football team that good coaching has made competitive. They've eliminated the penalties and mistakes they were making last year. Turnovers are down and they don't make big mistakes to beat themselves anymore. They just don't have any playmakers - but they execute. Their receiving corps is ok. Both lines are playing over their head, their linebackers are just ok, and they have one good player in their secondary.
I agree

I also think the Chorfs are going to kill Phillis this week
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #3213
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
It was clear that our O was holding back to protect Manning's injury. We ran enough to hold their DOMINANT pass rushers (who haven't had a sack in 3 straight games) at the LOS and look run 1st. When Houston did attempt to get into a run stop KM stiff armed him to the ground like a rag doll.

I am hoping Manning's ankle continues to improve so we can unleash the pass game at Analhead. kFc threw everything they had at us D wise and now we know that Cooper is overrated and Flowers can be beat, Smith had one good play but was beaten as well. It is now in their DL's head that they were contained and a non-factor all night.

I expect their crowd to be out of the game considering the fact they will be coming off a loss to the Chargers and on a 2 game slide. We should be up 35 after the start of the 3rd quarter and there will be a mass exodus of Camero's out of the parking lot.

I like how our coaches setup kFc like this is a 15 round boxing match and let them try to do what they do best, we took that away early, forced them to throw down field which they had some limited success with but all they had at the end of the game needing 2 scores was a QB who knows he can run farther than he can throw.
It's really sad that you don't understand the game and look at it through orange and blue glasses at all times
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #3214
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
I agree

I also think the Chorfs are going to kill Phillis this week
Chiefs will win. Chargers do everything wrong in the 4th quarter to win games they should win. They might have a lead late in this game and still lose by 10 points. It is how the Chargers roll. Anyone thinks differently are not noticing their step back from being a good team. It started early with the Texans game and more examples against the Dolphins. They are not going to the playoffs.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:54 PM   #3215
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

I was just scanning the last few pages of this thread when it all of a sudden hit me: chiefs still suck.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #3216
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
LB's are just okay? Haha okay. 3 pro bowlers out of 4 LB's is "just okay". Oh man. Comedy Central right there
Old 11-22-2013, 04:02 PM   #3217
rolandftw
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
LB's are just okay? Haha okay. 3 pro bowlers out of 4 LB's is "just okay". Oh man. Comedy Central right there
He was talking about the Chargers.
rolandftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:04 PM   #3218
Smiling Assassin27
Helmet Tester

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Chargers had pro bowl linebackers??
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #3219
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
It's really sad that you don't understand the game and look at it through ketchup and mustard glasses at all times
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:53 PM   #3220
Gelding Horse
Chefs Fan

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
It's really sad that you don't understand the game and look at it through ketchup and mustard glasses at all times
This is actually pretty hilarious and I'm a Chiefs fan!

Last edited by Gelding Horse; 11-22-2013 at 04:55 PM..
Gelding Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #3221
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Quote:
It's really sad that you don't know how to read
fyp
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #3222
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
minus 1 point for the failed attempt at being funny
Old 11-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #3223
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

KCPud fail.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #3224
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
minus 1 point for the failed attempt at being funny
minus your entire life for being a pathetic loser
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #3225
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

That's Sheepstud right there. So insecure about other fans not jerking off his team he trips over his own dick defending the chargers linebackers.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote