The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2016, 01:52 PM   #1
BroncosfanGuy
don't drink and post

Big Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default I think Siemian is going to be good

Improving every week behind a sieve OL. we're watching him grow these past 2 starts. he brought Denver back and threw a dime in OT that was ultimately dropped. Threw another dim in this one on 2nd and long for the go-ahead TD that was dropped--this playing on basically 1 foot.

I've been impressed with his decision-making skills and the physical skills are obviously there.

anyone else optimistic about Siemian?

PS, loads of posters on ignore so the obvious troll posts will probably go unresponded to.
BroncosfanGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2016, 01:59 PM   #2
Guess Who
Awesomeness

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN

Watching him a lot of his sacks and pressures are because he just doesn't know where to go with the ball. He will get a lot better. I don't know what his ceiling is but I look for him to have a good 10-12 year career whether he is starting or a back-up.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:04 PM   #3
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
Improving every week behind a sieve OL. we're watching him grow these past 2 starts. he brought Denver back and threw a dime in OT that was ultimately dropped. Threw another dim in this one on 2nd and long for the go-ahead TD that was dropped--this playing on basically 1 foot.

I've been impressed with his decision-making skills and the physical skills are obviously there.

PS, loads of posters on ignore so the obvious troll posts will probably go unresponded to.
Yeah, I really like how he looks. Throwing 50 times a game with a rook QB just isn't a winning game plan. But without being able to run, we get what we get.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:06 PM   #4
Steve Prefontaine
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I'm starting to think Siemian is our QB1 next year.
Steve Prefontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:06 PM   #5
extralife
Ring of Famer

he looks like the guy to me. this team needs an oline and new coaches on offense
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:07 PM   #6
The Joker
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

He deserves better than the **** he has around him.

Kubiak officially needs to relinquish control of the offense, he should be ashamed of the unit he's put out there.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:08 PM   #7
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:

He can definitely get better, but he's doing good so far. Imagine if they did have a running game and an offensive line that can block? Also, he doesn't have a security blanket TE and a good 3rd WR on this team. Fowler's balls dropped the past two weeks killed this team.

Problem is, will he be David Carred by then?
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:08 PM   #8
razorwire77
Champions of the World!!!

Greatest win/loss of all-time

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

I'm pulling a 180 on Trevor.

He's still streaky, but you can't deny that he's playing balls out in the 4th quarter of football games lately. I'd like to see what he can do with a revamped offensive line, an actual NFL caliber starting TE, and a true starting caliber RB.

I think you can win with him with if you get more weapons and as he gets more experience.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:09 PM   #9
Coldcity76
Ring of Famer

Broncos Rule

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe

Quote:

He just went against the 26th ranked defense and scored only 13 points. And lets not forget Lynch did this same thing against ATL where he was throwing against a prevent defense.

Those are PREVENT DEFENSE numbers!!!
Coldcity76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:09 PM   #10
swaiy
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

They need to draft OL. Hopefully there will be good ones coming out. Might be nice to not pick last every round for once
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:09 PM   #11
Coldcity76
Ring of Famer

Broncos Rule

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
I'm pulling a 180 on Trevor.

He's still streaky, but you can't deny that he's playing balls out in the 4th quarter of football games lately. I'd like to see what he can do with a revamped offensive line, an actual NFL caliber starting TE, and a true starting caliber RB.

I think you can win with him with if you get more weapons and as he gets more experience.
Prevent defense LMAO!!!
Coldcity76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:10 PM   #12
extralife
Ring of Famer

if lynch started this game we lose by 30. get over it. spinning on your thumb like a child, only wanting what he doesn't have. some fans are basically the cleveland browns front office
Old 12-11-2016, 02:11 PM   #13
The.Underdog
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldcity76 View Post
He just went against the 26th ranked defense and scored only 13 points. And lets not forget Lynch did this same thing against ATL where he was throwing against a prevent defense.

Those are PREVENT DEFENSE numbers!!!
Down two scores in the 3rd and one score in the fourth is not prevent defense. Lebeau was bringing the Blitz.

Thats not prevent.
The.Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:11 PM   #14
razorwire77
Champions of the World!!!

Greatest win/loss of all-time

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
They need to draft OL. Hopefully there will be good ones coming out. Might be nice to not pick last every round for once
We have to hit on a lot of picks and spend money in FA.

Realistically, we need new starters at RB, TE, LG, RG, RT, and a quick twitch slot receiver.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:12 PM   #15
broncowill
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I think he looks great. I think a lot of his deficiencies in the first half of games are due to Kubiak's mentality of playing conservative until they need a score. People keep blaming Siemian for this but Kubiak has allways had this problem with teams, even with the great Peyton Manning last year.
broncowill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:12 PM   #16
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
I don't think they should. The front office can't draft for **** when it comes to OL. Better to fill other spots and pick them up in free agency and trade.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:12 PM   #17
extralife
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Underdog View Post
Down two scores in the 3rd and one score in the fourth is not prevent defense. Lebeau was bringing the Blitz.

Thats not prevent.
coldcity doesn't actually know what that term means, just like he doesn't know much of anything else.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:13 PM   #18
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

For Gort

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

I'd like to see how he progresses next season. He's earned the right
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:13 PM   #19
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:

Been optimistic since TC. TS is improving and if the running game gets going, this team can do damage in the playoffs...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:14 PM   #20
sgbfan
Ring of Famer

He has no running game or offensive line. I think he's doing great considering.
sgbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:14 PM   #21
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Trump is human garbage

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

I'm starting to see a high quality NFL QB emerging here. But we need to build an offense overall or it doesn't matter. We have a terrible OL, TEs, and RBs, and more to the point we have the worst offensive coaching staff in the league. I was down on Siemian earlier this year, but we are losing in spite of his play lately, not because of it.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:15 PM   #22
Action

Adopt-a-Bronco:
2015DraftClass

Siemian looks like he could be an elite QB with a decent line and running game.

Oh and a real offense.
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:15 PM   #23
BroncosfanGuy
don't drink and post

Big Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I'm starting to see a high quality NFL QB emerging here. But we need to build an offense overall or it doesn't matter. We have a terrible OL, TEs, and RBs, and more to the point we have the worst offensive coaching staff in the league. I was down on Siemian earlier this year, but we are losing in spite of his play lately, not because of it.
yeah, this is about where I see it too.
BroncosfanGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:16 PM   #24
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

He played with fire and determination, he delivered the ball where it needed to be but we have a few drops that hurt our chances, none bigger than fowler's
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:16 PM   #25
swaiy
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
I don't think they should. The front office can't draft for **** when it comes to OL. Better to fill other spots and pick them up in free agency and trade.
I dont care if they draft them , sign them in FA, kidnap them, and/or genetically engineer them in a lab but they need to get somebody. The current guys are buns.
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote