The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2012, 12:05 AM   #1
MacGruder

Default OT: Peace offering After the Tebow Feud

I want to share something with ya'll in the wake of the end of the Tebow saga here in Denver. I may not get this chance again.. I might drift off into obscurity without the ever present Tebow debates going on.

But I wanted to give a gift in the wake of it all... kind of a peace offering for being annoying. I was simply trying to elighten people who had been brainwashed by the anti-Tebow media and ignorant talking heads.

You guys will likely never believe this.. it's hard for me to even believe this even with the overhwelming evidence that has convinced me it has to be real.

I know I will be mocked once again but I simply tell you because I would want someone to tell me.

I am going to give you the punchline first because if I don't you may not be willing to pursue the proof I am about to present. This is irrefutable proof if you really look at it.

We are not the first advanced civilization to live on this planet. The Egyptian pyramids were NOT built by primitive slaves... at least not without a lot of help. The pyramids were built BEFORE primitive cultures settled around them. Or by what was left of an advanced civilization that was scattered by a cataclysm that destroyed the bulk of their culture.

Imagine that our ancestors were to these people what primitives are to us right now...

OK.. here comes the incredible way I discovered this..

I have been studying the pyramids for about the past year or so. And there has been some incredible information coming out lately. I don't think anyone else has put these pieces together.. believe it or not.

But what I discovered is what the pyramid was used for.. what it did. It was a huge machine. I determined that the pyramid was a huge incredibly designed version of a device scientists use today. They use them for scientific experiments. They are called particle accelerators.

You have probably heard of these recently.. there is a very famous immense one in France called the Large Hadron Collider. These devices speed up little particles as fast as they can... and then collide them to try to understand what particles are made from.

All the pieces I discovered about the great pyramid showed this was what it was.. but there was something exotic about the Egyptian pyramid version.. it used technology that most people don't believe exists today.. antigravity or gravity control.

This made the Giza pyramid incredible efficient and powerful at speeding up particles.. I concluded so fast they had to go as fast as the speed of light.. what i discovered is that the great egyptian pyramid was making cosmic rays.. which usually only come from space or the sun.

Now.. I discovered this and was thinking who I could tell... NO ONE would likely believe me because so much nonsense is tied to all this stuff. The second you try to talk to anyone about it they think you are nuts.

But something incredible happened. I found something that COULD NOT just be a coincidence in light of what I just discovered and have explained to you just now..

Now.. the the problem is I have no way of proving that I made this discovery AFTER I had come to this conclusion on my own. You just have to take my word for it that I am telling the truth.. I promise I am.. that's all I can say.

Watch this video.. go to the 4:10 time specifically but watch this whole specific video if you can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djcJI...eature=related

What he says is that the exact latitude of the middle of the length of the grand gallery - which is a long corridor in the pyramid - in Google Earth is the exact same number as the speed of light in meters per second.

This fits EXACTLY with what i had determined the purpose of the pyramid to be.. something no one else in the world has said to my knowledge..

What this means is that the people who built the pyramid were marking its use in its design. Not only that.. but it also proves that the system we use for measurement today was devised by this same ancient civilizations. It was kept secret by secret societies and brought back in use in the 1700s.

I can tell you much more to prove this but going to stop here for now.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 12:07 AM   #2
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Hall of fame thread.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:09 AM   #3
hookemhess
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Blake Gideon

Last edited by hookemhess; 03-25-2012 at 12:36 AM..
hookemhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:11 AM   #4
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

I'll watch the video

What happened to the advanced civilization?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:11 AM   #5
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:13 AM   #6
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

One thing is for sure they didn't build them to be door stops

Doorways maybe?
Old 03-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #7
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

BTW does this mean a football field is measured wrong and should be 100 meters long?
Old 03-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #8
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I want to share something with ya'll in the wake of the end of the Tebow saga here in Denver. I may not get this chance again.. I might drift off into obscurity without the ever present Tebow debates going on.
Are you fricking kidding me, this is best news I've had all day!!!
Bronco_Beerslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #9
t-diddy
Seasoned Veteran

I'm projecting.
t-diddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #10
Ratboy
It's all over...

ಠ_ಠ

Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:15 AM   #11
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Have you found a Jets site yet?

What's your user name and new posting board?
Old 03-25-2012, 12:17 AM   #12
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

I think Tebow is going to be president of the United States of America some day.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:21 AM   #13
hookemhess
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Blake Gideon

hookemhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:23 AM   #14
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I think Tebow is going to be president of the United States of America some day.
Is he eligible? He was born in the Philipines. Does he have a valid birth certificate?
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:23 AM   #15
MacGruder

Quote:
I'll watch the video

What happened to the advanced civilization?
Believe it or not.. dramatic global warming... the pyramids are designed to match the orion constellation in 10500 BC. This was the end of the last ice age there was also a dramatic drop in cosmic rays at this time.. this ties into the purpose of the great pyramid...

The great pyramid had at least two functions that I know of for certain..

1. produced cosmic rays to prevent climate change

2. transmute elements on a large scale.. elements were placed in the "sarcophagus" in the "kings chamber".

It was never a sarcaphagus ... and wasn't a kings chamber
Old 03-25-2012, 12:24 AM   #16
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

Wut

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig

UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:25 AM   #17
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
Is he eligible? He was born in the Philipines. Does he have a valid birth certificate?
Bronco_Beerslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:25 AM   #18
MacGruder

Quote:
Have you found a Jets site yet?

What's your user name and new posting board?
I haven't joined any jets boards yet.. been too busy.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:25 AM   #19
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
Good one.

Does he have 30 "missing" years like Jesus?
Old 03-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #20
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Believe it or not.. dramatic global warming... the pyramids are designed to match the orion constellation in 10500 BC. This was the end of the last ice age there was also a dramatic drop in cosmic rays at this time.. this ties into the purpose of the great pyramid...

2. transmute elements on a large scale.. elements were placed in the "sarcophagus" in the "kings chamber".

Not unreasonable.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:29 AM   #21
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

My god man.
Arriving at a conclusion and then using that conclusion as proof to support your original idea isn't scientific, it is delusional. Carbon dating is just one of the many scientific methods that proves how wrong you are about the pyramids being built before the ancient egyptian culture. I have studied the pyramids a bit myself and every journal published that I have ever read uses radio-carbon dating to place the construction between 3000 - 2500 b.c.(ish)

Now dont get me wrong, I like a good conspiracy or ancient alien story myself, but actually believing in it without a shred of empirical or firsthand evidence is looneybin ****. I would gladly accept the most outlandish civilization orgin if it were proven irrevocably. I love that ****, can't ****ing wait for Prometheus.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:30 AM   #22
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

The last ice age ended only 10,000 years ago chief.

Last edited by myMind; 03-25-2012 at 12:34 AM..
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:33 AM   #23
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:34 AM   #24
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixedMind View Post
My god man.
Arriving at a conclusion and then using that conclusion as proof to support your original idea isn't scientific, it is delusional. Carbon dating is just one of the many scientific methods that proves how wrong you are about the pyramids being built before the ancient egyptian culture. I have studied the pyramids a bit myself and every journal published that I have ever read uses radio-carbon dating to place the construction between 3000 - 2500 b.c.(ish)

Now dont get me wrong, I like a good conspiracy or ancient alien story myself, but actually believing in it without a shred of empirical or firsthand evidence is looneybin ****. I would gladly accept the most outlandish civilization orgin if it were proven irrevocably. I love that ****, can't ****ing wait for Prometheus.
There is much more to this that I could explain to you and prove this is accurate... but the research necessary would be immense. I have been studying this and related issues for a couple years. I could probably relate it to you in a couple months if you read the books I have.

Plus I had something happen to a family member that gave me a huge clue as to what is going on. THIS was how I got on the subject of the pyramids..
Old 03-25-2012, 12:36 AM   #25
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixedMind View Post
The last ice age ended only 10,000 years ago chief.
I said at the end of the last ice age. The people saw the climate change coming and were trying to buy time.