The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #176
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie mac View Post
In truth EFX get what they want here.

If Tebow asks to go they'll make it out like it's his choice and they aren't the villains here. They did what they could to better the team by pursuing Manning.

In the end they get rid of the guy they didn't want and Tennessee saves Bowlen $50m plus in the process.

Everyone's a winner, well in Denver's Front Office that is.

Meanwhile we're stuck here with no QB and no upgrades on the roster, infact we still dont have a DT.

Same old ****, different season, we should be used to it by now.
Pretty much. They can act as though they are so surprised Tebow wanted to be traded and really believe in him and sitting for 2-3 years should have satisfied him despite being told he was the starter going into TC and they believed they had to change the whole offense and made so predictable just so Tebow could function apparently. Yeah, a real shocker why Tebow would be upset and want to go someplace else.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #177
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Has anyone said a team he would start for yet? I only see jags.
Do me a favor douchebag... Shut the efff up already. Your opinions do not matter to a freekin person at the orangemane.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #178
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I think this discussion is based on IF it is true Tim wants out.

PS I know I would if there were zero communication about the Manning thing with Tim like has been reported.
So you're saying everything over the last 7 days that's been reported has been accurate? Try about 14%
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #179
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Guess I can't name my soon to arrive son Elman anymore! Damn it I worked for days on getting that, I had gone from are you ****ing insane to shut up. That was some progress.

My fallback was Tebay but that be damned too!
What about Elboy?
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #180
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:

If Tebow asks to go they'll make it out like it's his choice and they aren't the villains here. They did what they could to better the team by pursuing Manning.

In the end they get rid of the guy they didn't want and Tennessee saves Bowlen $50m plus in the process.

Meanwhile we're stuck here with no QB and no upgrades on the roster, infact we still dont have a DT.

If this is what they wanted they will be colossal failures in their intention to rebuild the Broncos. The are showing no more class then Josh McDaniels.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #181
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

I'm standing on the edge of a precipice watching the lemmings in rank and file as they march one by one over the cliff. Guidance has suggested there weren't many people left who would listen or who could be helped but THEY have me out here standing in the rain beating my head against a wall anyway. And the more I beat my head against the wall with people out there the more THEY Have me write, the more THEY have me put myself further and further out over the precipice in case just one lemming turns around and says, "Wait! What's that he's saying?"

"Hey! You! Lemming! That's not the way! You don't have to follow the others, you can be an original!

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #182
bombay
Ring of Famer

Adios.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #183
orange crusher
Predominately Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lev Vyvanse View Post
I can't even fathom how he would pull that off. Unless, the front office wants him out.
They do.
orange crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #184
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Guess I can't name my soon to arrive son Elman anymore! Damn it I worked for days on getting that, I had gone from are you ****ing insane to shut up. That was some progress.

My fallback was Tebay but that be damned too!
My congratulations to Mr and Mrs. Nick Scott and I wish for all the best for little Jay Scott.

Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #185
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
Do me a favor douchebag... Shut the efff up already. Your opinions do not matter to a freekin person at the orangemane.
Well no one can even understand yours with that huge cawck stickin in your mouth.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #186
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
So you're saying everything over the last 7 days that's been reported has been accurate? Try about 14%
I am talking about this thread not the dog and pony show over the Manning signing saga.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #187
MVP-06
MVP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
I'm pretty sure you have zero understanding of management skills.
My business does alright. I choose not to overreact to everythiing with a "sky is falling attitude" . right now Manning hasn't decided and Tebow hasn't said anything publicly. so I'm going to reserve my judgement
MVP-06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:20 PM   #188
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
If this is what they wanted they will be colossal failures in their intention to rebuild the Broncos. The are showing no more class then Josh McDaniels.
And they'll be facing the same fate too if things don't work out.

Tick...tock...tick...tock.

Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:20 PM   #189
Jay3

Quote:
Has anyone said a team he would start for yet? I only see jags.
There are quite a few he could start for -- but it takes time for the window to open. Jobs aren't always open. Orton wasn't able to land at a starting gig, but he may not be done.

Teams are constantly pushing someone out the door and trying someone new.

Tebow's next shot will probably be after a stint as a backup. Perhaps after an injury. But you never know -- Brady Quinn is finding out once that first gig goes away, you may never get another shot.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #190
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
I'm standing on the edge of a precipice watching the lemmings in rank and file as they march one by one over the cliff. Guidance has suggested there weren't many people left who would listen or who could be helped but THEY have me out here standing in the rain beating my head against a wall anyway. And the more I beat my head against the wall with people out there the more THEY Have me write, the more THEY have me put myself further and further out over the precipice in case just one lemming turns around and says, "Wait! What's that he's saying?"

"Hey! You! Lemming! That's not the way! You don't have to follow the others, you can be an original!

What? I loved that game too.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #191
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsco70 View Post
Haven't you people had enough of believing every "source" out there? I'll believe this information as soon as I hear it directly from Tebow himself. Just like waiting to hear Manning say where he is going. Some of you are so gulible.
QFT

When Manning makes a call, we'll all know. Clearly the guy is playing the field to find the place he really wants to go.

Likewise, when Tebow makes a decision of any kind, we'll all know.
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #192
bombay
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Tebow is going to be a back-up wherever he goes. No team is in a hurry to start Tim Tebow. However, whatever team is stupid enough (I said it) to trade for him will find themselves the target of a Tebow Nation who will demand loudly that they are idiots for not promising him the Sun, Moon, and Stars the minute he walked into the building. I like Tebow, but his nation of fans is why I will not miss him when he's gone. They are irrational, unpleasant, and a negative weight on whatever franchise is carrying them.

It'll be good to see the last of them.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #193
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:

If we end up with neither guy on the Roster, this organization is dead for awhile.

Let's try to replace Tebow with a middle of the road guy like Cutler, and he does everything Cutler did in Denver. He'll be crucified.

Anyone the Broncos brought in would be under HUGE pressure to deliver immediately.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:22 PM   #194
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
It was a marriage made in hell to begin with.
Yep one of the reason's I wanted him gone too.
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:22 PM   #195
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
My congratulations to Mr and Mrs. Nick Scott and I wish for all the best for little Jay Scott.
Thanks! I told my wife she can't go into labor until the decision. I just have gotten the feeling in my legs back from that kick!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #196
Que
Gettin' some

Just the tip

Worst offseason ever if we don't sign Manning cause we actually come out far worse than we started. No significant signings and piss off our starting QB with no prospect of getting an upgrade:replacement. Better hope PM signs.
Que is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #197
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Well no one can even understand yours with that huge cawck stickin in your mouth.
seriously what a lame comeback...
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #198
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
I am talking about this thread not the dog and pony show over the Manning signing saga.
This thread is entirely about a dog and pony show without any dogs or ponies.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:24 PM   #199
MVP-06
MVP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by garandman View Post
No one knows what's true anymore.. Lol!

But a couple days ago one of the major insiders ( not sure which one) stated that no communication has been made to Tebow or his agent throughout this whole process..
Well if that is the case, I would understand Tim's frustration. Elway has always been pretty up front in his evaluation of Tim as a qb. I find it hard to believe he wasn't up front about Manning. But who knows?
MVP-06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:25 PM   #200
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

At this rate, all the Broncos can do is hope they can flip Tim for some ammunition in the draft since they botched free agency. The only DT's we have on the roster are injured and I don't think Bunkley's coming back and Thomas isn't someone you through a lot of money at -- but at this point it doesn't hurt to retain him.

Plus side of this could be that if we can't bring in any DT's -- we are forced into drafting one early. I'd say at this rate two would need to be drafted but who the **** knows whats going on in Dovey DOwnerville.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote