The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2012, 10:21 PM   #376
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

This entire thread encapsulated in one gif

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #377
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncobum6162 View Post
Just messin w/ ya....good stuff!

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #378
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

"Elway is not my favorite person right now"
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #379
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

If the Titans sign Manning Denver could still have a shot at Hasselbeck, if the offer is high enough.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:23 PM   #380
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Hasselbeck was a freaking TE away from winning a SB, and Alex Smith has proven he can win games with a solid run game and defense...

You act like they're scrubs.....they aren't....they're actually pretty good players.
hasselbeck was a good qb in years past with seattle, last year though, not so much. alex smith was basically terrible for about 5 years, then finally last year was alright, which do we count on continuing?
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:24 PM   #381
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncobum6162 View Post
definite rep!
SoCal sounds like you've gone delusional in your Bowlen hatred! At least wait til we've lost out on both Manning and Tebow cries his way out of town with Butt hurt feelings because and all time stud Hall of gamer just miraculously happened to become free with no strings attached!

This idea that Tim was Deliberately Lied to is reactionary conspiracy nuttery of the first order! Yes, it's clear Elway and Fox think Tebow is a project who needs to improve to the point of being a consistent winner in the NFL. It's also Equally clear they both highly value his competitive spirit and will to win that very much did help us eke out a number of wins last year in those first surprise 7 weeks before the rest of the league, including every team with a decent offense and defense, figured out how to stuff Tim back in the bottle... Not withstanding the cave job by the injury decimated Steelers and heroic effort by all the Broncos including Tim to eke out that wonderful overtime win..

Very inspirational stuff. But in the light of day when carefully reviewing each of those games away from the hype and emotion of the moment, I was struck by how little Tim improved overall the last half of the season. He had a couple decent games and the usual strong last 5 minutes, but I could clearly see on review why EFX would be swallowing very hard about hitching their wagon solely to Tebow gong forward.

It's clear however that they were committed (or perhaps resigned) to go with Tim for this year while trying to land some real competition for Tim in the draft or FA to try and push him to become even a half way decent passer. But then Manning exploded on the scene and they swung for the fences. If we lose that chance at least they went down swinging...

If Timmy uses that scenario as an excuse to pout his way out of town instead of accept the challenge to prove he can really become the Well rounded' complete QB for real and develop a complete game so that no one would ever dream of trading him for a Manning or anyone else, then shame on Tim and I trust he's not that shallow!??

Tim has led a rather charmed silver spoon life so far. Never having to deal himself with many serious setbacks in life. With his Adonis body and good natured character most doors have flung wide open for Tim and his charisma everywhere he's gone in life to this point.

I don't blame him at all for that, it's been his good fortune and he's done remarkably well at playing the right note so far as well.

But to play the butt hurt QB as if no one appreciates him just because we tried to land a legend to help this team win it all in the next couple years would be a big mistake for Tebow!

If he honesty thinks he's anywhere close to being the QB Manning is right now Then Tim is delusional. And I really hope and don't think he is?!

Be the mature man here Tim, if Manning goes elsewhere to THEN demand a trade when the starting job is yours to lose or secure for the future by your own good or bad play, then he will likely earn a huge chink and demerit in his stellar reputation he's carefully cultivated so far.

Rise above the petty bitterness Tim. And this team may well still be yours for the long term!

And some of you guys really need the chill pill in the worse way!! Take er easy and at least let things play out before slashing your wrists and sticking pins in your EFX/Bowlen voodoo dolls!!

Last edited by Hulamau; 03-17-2012 at 10:59 PM..
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:24 PM   #382
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Who should we suck for in next years draft?
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:25 PM   #383
TonyR
Franchise Poster

According to Gene Frenette of the Florida Times-Union (Jacksonville), the last week of Manning Watch won't bother Tebow because he puts faith above football: ...if anyone thinks Tebow is going to get rattled by the Manning circus, then they just haven't been paying attention. How many times does he remind people that football is secondary to his Christian faith, that providing hope to those less fortunate is what drives him?

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...-watch-3-17-12

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog...ove-tebow-will
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:31 PM   #384
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbieopperude View Post
Agree...to many people are missing the obvious. It was a fluke that we went to the playoffs last year with Tebow and that anemic offense. John knows this and decided to go all in for Manning.
And by all in you mean locking himself in a dark room and fap to Peyton to Harrison footage while TEN and SF build their teams.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:33 PM   #385
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
SoCal sounds like you've gone delusional in your Bowlen hatred! At least wait til we've lost out on both Manning and Tebow cries his way out of town with Butt hurt feelings because and all time stud Hall of gamer just miraculously happened to become free with no strings attached!

This Tim was Deluberately Lied to us reactionary conspiracy nuttery of the first order. Yes it's clear Elway and Fox think Tewnow is a project to get to the point of being a consistent winner in the NFL. It's also Equally clear they both highly value the competitive spirit and will to win that very much did help us eke out a number of wins last year in those first surprise 7 weeks before the rest of the league, including every team with a decent offense and defense, figured out how to stuff Tim back in the bottle... Not withstanding the cave job by the injury decimated Steelers and heroic effort by all the Broncos including Tim to eke out that wonderful overtime win.. Very inspirational stuff. But in the light if day when carefully reviewing each of those games Away from the hype and emotion of the moment, I was struck by how little Tim improved overall the last half of the season. He had a couple decent games and the usual strong last 5 minutes, but I could clearly see on review why EFX would be swallowing very hard about hitching their wagon solely to Tebow gong forward.

It's clear however that they were committed (or perhaps resigned) to go with Ti
For this year while trying to land some real competition for Tim I'm the draft or FA to try and push him to become even a half way decent passer. But then Manning exploded on the scene and they swung for the fences. If we lose at least the went down swinging...

If Timmy uses that scenario as an excuse to pout his way out of town instead of accept the challenge to prove he can really become the Well rounded' complete QBguy for real and develop a complete game so that no one would think of trading him for a Manning or anyone else, then shame on Tim and I trust he's not that shallow!??

Tim has led a rather charmed silver spoon life so far. Never having to deal himself with many serious setbacks in life. With his Adonis body and good natured character most doors have flung wide open for Tim and his charisma everywhere he's gone in life to this point.

I don't blame him at all for that, it's been his good fortune and he's done remarkably well at playing the right note so far as well.

But to play the butt hurt QB as if no one appreciates him just because we tried to land a legend to help this team win it all in the next couple years would be a big mistake for Tebow!

If he honesty thinks he's anywhere close to being the QB Manning is right now Then Tim is delusional. And I really hope and don't think he is?!

Be the mature man here Tim, if Manning goes elsewhere to THEN demand a trade when the starting job is yours to lose or secure for the future by your own good or bad play, then he will likely but a huge chink in his stellar reputation he's carefully cultivated so far.

Rise above the petty bitterness Tim.
And this team may well still be yours for the long term!

And some of you guys really need the chill pill in the worse way!! Take ER easy and at least let things at out before slashing your wrists and sticking pins in your EFX/Bowlen voodoo dolls!!
He's not going to demand it publicly, dude. Remember, this is a Cold War. I'm sure Tim and his team are smart enough to see just how ruthless this organization is. This is a PR war first and foremost. Tim will play the line perfectly in public and he'll kill them with kindness. Well Mr. Elway is a guy that is constantly trying to improve our team and he had a chance to get a HOFer, so anyone would have to go for that, God bless him. I'm just going to work hard and continue to get better. I really look forward to working with Coach McCoy and making alot of progress with my teammates, sir.

This is the approach that will make the FO squirm. Make them the bad guy. Tebow has an army of rank and file Denver area casual Bronco fan supporters who went to games and bought stuff when they otherwise woudlnt that Bowlen/Ellis prolly doesn't want to piss off. You think the old man and his butt buddy Ellis might sweat the loss of intere$t due to the loss of Tebow when there is nothing else there (i.e. manning went elsewhere)? No...EFX, the game's not over. From hell's heart, he'll stab at you...but it will be done in the most artful way. They can't hide behind "he's a drunk" this time.

BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:35 PM   #386
GameOver

Who is this Taco John and why are we believing him?? He heard from someone lol..
Old 03-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #387
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Who is this GameOver? This may be fun.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:44 PM   #388
GameOver

I am not someone saying I hear crap from someone I know but haven't heard from in a while and they say blah blah blah and I have no link or real source. Yeah I am someone who will post a link or name a source so that means I am someone more realistically to believe. Yeah this could be fun!!
Old 03-17-2012, 10:44 PM   #389
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOver View Post
Who is this Taco John and why are we believing him?? He heard from someone lol..
He's a light rail driver.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #390
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
Beat me to it.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #391
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
I've been the admin of this forum for the last 11 years.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #392
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

This has to be Hotrod, right?

BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #393
GameOver

Quote:
and So he drives a light rail and that means it is fact??
Old 03-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #394
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
No. Unique IP. I'm guessing Twitter incoming...
Old 03-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #395
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
and So he drives a light rail and that means it is fact??
That's an inside joke here.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:49 PM   #396
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
That's what she said.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:49 PM   #397
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

EFX will cause this team to end their sell out streak. The issue, btw, was never Josh McDaniels... It has been Bowlen all along. Really about damn time he sells the team.
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:49 PM   #398
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Yes this is what I was leaning towards!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:49 PM   #399
GameOver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I've been the admin of this forum for the last 11 years.
Cool and congrats but why should anyone believe you one this, not trying to be rude but your throwing out a bold post with no real proof??
Old 03-17-2012, 10:49 PM   #400
cabronco
Broncos & LA Kings fan

PFM / Kopitar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Superbowl Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Who should we suck for in next years draft?
I think EFX is going backwards for Barkley. They have a helluva good start.
cabronco is offline   Reply With Quote