The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #326
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

The Denver Broncos are headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

What do you mean, "biblical"?

What he means is Old Testament, Bronco Fans, real wrath of God type stuff.

Exactly.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Reggie Rivers and Mile High boiling!

Forty two seasons of darkness like in Kansas City! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Al Davis rising from the grave!

Season ticket sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #327
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-Goblin View Post
Even if all the rumors cited are true, you can not deny that his best chance to start next year, right now, is still in Denver.

They are his current team. They are the only team that has proved they are willing to change their offense for him, and already have a package in place. They are an organization that currently has nobody to replace him, and without him would be in the worst shape at the position in the league. They have a fan base in which the majority loves him and are willing to forgive his growing pains.

It would be insane to want out or to ask for a trade in the current situation. There isn't a better situation in the league for him right now unless he truly wants to sit on the bench an rot.
Any situation where your whole staff Isn't actively working to dick you over would be an improvement. As would be a team that tries to improve even if they're not 100% sure about their qb.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #328
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-Goblin View Post
Even if all the rumors cited are true, you can not deny that his best chance to start next year, right now, is still in Denver.

They are his current team. They are the only team that has proved they are willing to change their offense for him, and already have a package in place. They are an organization that currently has nobody to replace him, and without him would be in the worst shape at the position in the league. They have a fan base in which the majority loves him and are willing to forgive his growing pains.

It would be insane to want out or to ask for a trade in the current situation. There isn't a better situation in the league for him right now unless he truly wants to sit on the bench and rot.
There's absolutely better situations for him around the league. You think JAX wouldn't make changes to their offense to try and help him? I'm pretty sure they would at least try to work with him in good faith to make him better. Plus, I'm pretty sure they aren't led by douchebags, clowns and a-holes.

SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #329
broncobum6162
Manning Up!

Baaammmmmmmm!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Guess I can't name my soon to arrive son Elman anymore! Damn it I worked for days on getting that, I had gone from are you ****ing insane to shut up. That was some progress.

My fallback was Tebay but that be damned too!
At least you won't ever have to worry about naming him El-ton, that was taken care of in week 6!
broncobum6162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:26 PM   #330
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Hey TJ, I love the Mane, but maybe this is irresponsible to post a thread about this before everything happens.
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:26 PM   #331
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange crusher View Post
My sources say TJ is trying to stir the pot.
Not at all. This info is legit. I wouldn't put it out there if I didn't trust the source that gave it to me.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:28 PM   #332
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell View Post
Hahahaha. Reading more of this thread, I've realized how bat **** crazy most of you are. The reason the Broncos have any cache in the NFL is because the had an all time great in the QB position for 16 yrs. THE ONLY REASON. And now people are ready to throw I. The towel on him because he's...chasing an all time great QB...

****ing /facepalm
I dont think many have an issue with him chasing Manning. Disregarding the rest of the roster whilst he's doing so is a major issue. Throwing Tebow under a bus whilst lying to the fanbase and players, yeah another issue.

Thinking we can win a Suoerbowl with Manning and the current roster = ****ing dillusional.

If he doesn't get Manning, loses Tebow and Bunkley, yeah that's a total fail in my book as a Exec VP or whatever the **** he calls himself.

He'll always be one of the best players to pull on the jersey but his start in the management world of the NFL has been nothing short of piss so far.
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:28 PM   #333
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
Our FO is just awful. They not only fail to make the team better, their buffoonery has made the team worse. Champ should bail too.
RaiderH8r I hear your alarm bell is ringing, its time for your evening 20mg Xanax dose!
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #334
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #335
broncobum6162
Manning Up!

Baaammmmmmmm!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

definite rep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
True colors?

He's been ****ing lied too...repeatedly and he's been completely disrespected over and over. They shouldn't have lied to him in the beginning. BTW, he hasnt blasted the team publicly so I'm ont sure what you are upset about. He's obviously not wanted, thats clear. Why would someone want to be where they are obviously not wanted?

Would you?

You're doing exactly what the team wants. They want you to forget about all the moral blame on their hands and just line up behind them. Don't be weak minded. Bowlen is sitting back and laughing at responses like yours he's saying "exxxcellent" in a Mr. Burns style voice, you are jsut the pawn that they LOVE. You'll put in money and stand in line no matter what. You are a useful pawn for the team. Open your eyes.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #336
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Not at all. This info is legit. I wouldn't put it out there if I didn't trust the source that gave it to me.
Weren't you the one telling us Klis knew what he was talking about.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:31 PM   #337
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
RaiderH8r I hear your alarm bell is ringing, its time for your evening 20mg Xanax dose!
If those concerned about Champ getting a ring are serious then the doubts have to be there that he will never get a legitimate shot with this club to get his ring.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:31 PM   #338
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

TJ has shown how easy it is to be a media hack in today's world. Throw crap on wall, get millions of responses. Crap proves false, meh, "my source said so".
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #339
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Weren't you the one telling us Klis knew what he was talking about.
Aren't you BroncoBeavis?
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #340
broncobum6162
Manning Up!

Baaammmmmmmm!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

What are you smoking Oh enlightened one? Or is it some good mind bending drug? I need to get me some o doze......get to your level....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
The Denver Broncos are headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

What do you mean, "biblical"?

What he means is Old Testament, Bronco Fans, real wrath of God type stuff.

Exactly.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Reggie Rivers and Mile High boiling!

Forty two seasons of darkness like in Kansas City! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Al Davis rising from the grave!

Season ticket sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Old 03-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #341
Man-Goblin
One Gap Penetrator

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
There's absolutely better situations for him around the league. You think JAX wouldn't make changes to their offense to try and help him? I'm pretty sure they would at least try to work with him in good faith to make him better. Plus, I'm pretty sure they aren't led by douchebags, clowns and a-holes.
It's widespread belief that the Jags just signed Henne to end the Tebow rumors. They just drafted a QB number 5 overall. Again, there is not one team in 31 where Tebow would have a legitimate shot at starting.

He has one with the Broncos right now. In fact, a very good one. Of course, things could change after the draft. But right now? He supposedly has smart people running him. If I am smart enough, they should be smart enough to figure this out.
Man-Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:33 PM   #342
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Broncos have slipped to 3rd favourites in betting now for Manning.
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #343
vanbrugh
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Despite all - mile high still sells out and that is the bottom line!
vanbrugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #344
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie mac View Post
Broncos have slipped to 3rd favourites in betting now for Manning.
makes sense, really. its over for this game, now they have to get tebow back on board.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #345
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
expected, to be honest. this could go down as one of the worst offseasons imaginable if they dont land peyton.
Completely agree. While going after Manning might be considered a good move, you better land him or you are going to piss off your current #1 guy. I think SF is in the same boat. We lost Quinn and now possibly Tebow. If Manning doesn't sign, we have Weber and whoever we find in free agency or the draft. If we want a trade, we are going to have to pay draft picks or starters for him. Wow, this is a make or break move and looks like we might be losing Tebow one way or the other.
Worst offseason? I am sure having ****ty drafts with some outright horrible #1 picks would go down as worst offseasons but this could be headed that way. They have already put most of their eggs in one basket and have come away with Adams from the Browns so far. We need more!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #346
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanbrugh View Post
Then the market is ripe for brown paper bag sales at the gate. When EFX craps on an opportunity God opens a window.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #347
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!

"dear sweet lord baby jesus, please let the broncos finish last in the afc west for the remainder of john elway's life...and jesus, let elway's concubines take all of his ill-gotten money. amen."

Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #348
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Aren't you BroncoBeavis?
All I'm saying is everything we hear out of DV ends up to be BS. I'm reasonably sure you've got no sources in Tebow circles. So if your story's coming from the other side, I'm not sure why anyone should believe it.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #349
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanbrugh View Post
That's much less inevitable than people think.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #350
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
makes sense, really. its over for this game, now they have to get tebow back on board.
Here's where Tebow has a little bit of a probelm. They're obviously going to try and smear him if it gets to that point, so he has to play ball or else its going to look bad for his reputation. They can't hide behind "but..but..look over there, he's a drunk" this time, so if it gets to that point, he has to kill them with kindness. They are going to try and win the PR angle back just like they did when they were on the edge of hell in 09. Don't let htem win it back, Tim. As much as it would warm my heart to see you spit in their face, you have to say nothing but good stuff and praise them. Make EFX look like the a-hole (which has the added benefit of being true). This is an all out war at this point. Don't let them turn the sentiment against you. There's only one way to crush these bastards and its with kindness...unfortunately.

SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote