The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
ORANGEJARHEAD
Seasoned Veteran

BRONCOS RULE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default Is Payton actually healthy enough?

Sorry guys, I am originally from Colorado, but am living in Missouri, which is the equivalent to living in a cave, 20 yrs back in time. Is He gonna last 3 or 4 years? I mean, and correct me if I'm wrong, but fusing vertebrae isn't cool, every buddy I've known who has had that kind of surgery has been screwed up for the rest of their lives. What's gonna happen the first time Harrison or Suh or some other dirty playin' a**hole rams his gourd into the ground? Can't be good on a fused neck vertebrae.

Catch me up please.

On another note, I am hoping we get Payaton, trade Tebow to Jax for Gabbert. At Mizzou Gabbert showed moments of brilliance, prototypical drop back passer, has an excellent arm, just gotta break him from the spread type O he ran in college. Let's face it, Jacksonville sucks, no wonder Gabbert had a ****ty year there. With Manning, and Elway to tutor him, god knows how good he can be.

Last edited by ORANGEJARHEAD; 03-15-2012 at 09:36 PM..
ORANGEJARHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
Turd_Ferguson

Peyton
Old 03-15-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
ORANGEJARHEAD
Seasoned Veteran

BRONCOS RULE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Sorry I meant to say Payaton, both times. My bad.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:36 PM   #4
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORANGEJARHEAD View Post
Sorry I meant to say Payaton, both times. My bad.
Oh, well in that case...
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:37 PM   #5
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Paging Doc Bronc. Paging Doc Bronc. You're the only one even remotely qualified to answer this question. Not that we couldn't cobble an answer together ourselves without your so-called "expert" opinion - this IS the orange mane, afterall.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:37 PM   #6
Man-Goblin
One Gap Penetrator

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

I heard that not only can her turn his head again, but now he can turn his neck 360 degrees exorcist style. Should be awesome in playaction.
Man-Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:38 PM   #7
ThirtyDegrees

Nobody knows because Elway decided that doing due diligence and getting a physical and watching Peyton throw wasn't necessary.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #8
ORANGEJARHEAD
Seasoned Veteran

BRONCOS RULE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

In no way did i ever say my opinion was "expert". It's called reading comprehension, google it.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:41 PM   #9
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Sorry you lost me at .....Gabbert showed moments of brilliance.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #10
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Paging Doc Bronc. Paging Doc Bronc. You're the only one even remotely qualified to answer this question. Not that we couldn't cobble an answer together ourselves without your so-called "expert" opinion - this IS the orange mane, afterall.
Doc had a post on one of the threads that, while the repaired area may actually be stronger than it ever was , what would worry him is the thought of another ( different ) vertebra having another disk bulge and impinge on the nerve again.
The tendency is already there..so this might just go up or down the spine to a different area and start all over again.

Rimshot! Badabing!
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #11
ORANGEJARHEAD
Seasoned Veteran

BRONCOS RULE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Yeah not a Jacksonville. Mizzou was ranked #1 for a while, you can't say it wasn't 'cuz of Gabbert.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #12
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

The way I see it - Peyton Manning is one of the most intelligent guys to ever play the game. As it is, he's rich, and the world is his oyster. He could do anything from join the Colts front office, to joining a Sunday gab crew. He can do whatever he wants at this point. I find it hard to believe that he'd do anything to jeopardize his future any more than it already would be. He's got doctors and advisers and a family. If he believes that he's healthy enough to play the game based on everything he's been told, I trust his judgement.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #13
ORANGEJARHEAD
Seasoned Veteran

BRONCOS RULE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottXray View Post
Doc had a post on one of the threads that, while the repaired area may actually be stronger than it ever was , what would worry him is the thought of another ( different ) vertebra having another disk bulge and impinge on the nerve again.
The tendency is already there..so this might just go up or down the spine to a different area and start all over again.

Rimshot! Badabing!
Thank you! That was all I wanted to know.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #14
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
In no way did i ever say my opinion was "expert". It's called reading comprehension, google it.
We have a practicing physician on the forum named Doc Broncenstien. He's who I was referring to.

Sorry about he whole Missouri thing, by the way. Sending prayers your way. May God give you strength.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:47 PM   #15
ORANGEJARHEAD
Seasoned Veteran

BRONCOS RULE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I just want my beloved Denver Broncos to rule again. That is it. I have never left the Denver bandwagon, and I never will. I love this team with everything I have. I bleed orange and blue. John Elway, I am convinced is Jesus. Karl Mecklenburg, Rulon Jones, Louis Wright, Champ Bailey, John Lynch, ATWATER, Dennis Smith, hell I am old enuff to remember rooting for Craig Morton in the SB loss to the Cowgirls.

So don't beat me up too hard, just love my team.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:50 PM   #16
ThirtyDegrees

Quote:
The way I see it - Peyton Manning is one of the most intelligent guys to ever play the game. As it is, he's rich, and the world is his oyster. He could do anything from join the Colts front office, to joining a Sunday gab crew. He can do whatever he wants at this point. I find it hard to believe that he'd do anything to jeopardize his future any more than it already would be. He's got doctors and advisers and a family. If he believes that he's healthy enough to play the game based on everything he's been told, I trust his judgement.
Yeah, because nobody else in that situation has ever misjudged their health in the history of professional sports.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:51 PM   #17
ORANGEJARHEAD
Seasoned Veteran

BRONCOS RULE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Thank you, that is an answer I have been looking for.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:53 PM   #18
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

I've spent some time in Springfield Missouri, it's one of the hotspots in the U.S., it's a beautiful area and great golf.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #19
ORANGEJARHEAD
Seasoned Veteran

BRONCOS RULE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Sorry you lost me at .....Gabbert showed moments of brilliance.
Man, he really did, although I can't stand Missouri, I still follow Mizzou football. His last year, his jr. year, He did'nt have some of the weapons he had the previous years. You gotta admit, tho, he is more of the type of qb we should be looking at for the future. Size, arm, drop back pocket passer. Only drawback is his mobility.

I mean, for gods sake, he got Mizzou to #1, he aught to get a medal, trophy or something just for that.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #20
ORANGEJARHEAD
Seasoned Veteran

BRONCOS RULE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
I've spent some time in Springfield Missouri, it's one of the hotspots in the U.S., it's a beautiful area and great golf.
Just gets old dude. No snowboarding, hillbillies everywhere, most houses have wheels, Springfield is way better than KC or StLouis tho.

I like to explain it this way, Once you've lived in Paris, it is really hard to go back where you are from and be happy.

Love Colorado, I shall return.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #21
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyDegrees View Post
Yeah, because nobody else in that situation has ever misjudged their health in the history of professional sports.
Maybe they have. I'm just saying that as far as I'm concerned, Peyton Manning is a better judge of his health and future than I am - and if he thinks he's ready to go, that's good enough for me.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:02 PM   #22
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

I stayed in a Holiday Inn last night, I got this. What you have to worry about is that it's a bad fetzer valve. Because everything is ball bearings these days. Get some 3 in 1 oil and he should be good. Stat

You always have to say stat at the end! it makes the hot and willing to experiment nurses run
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #23
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Just gets old dude. No snowboarding, hillbillies everywhere, most houses have wheels, Springfield is way better than KC or StLouis tho.

I like to explain it this way, Once you've lived in Paris, it is really hard to go back where you are from and be happy.

Love Colorado, I shall return.
But the noodling for catfish is awesome .....
Old 03-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #24
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

I once stayed in a hotel in Colombia, MO. The cable was stripped wires shoved into the back of the TV, badly patched bullet holes were in the wall and the carpet had an odd, human shaped stain. A lady also threatened to sue my dog because he was a "black bastard" and that's what they do. So, fellow Bronco fan, I feel the pain you must experience by being in MO.

I disagree with the Gabbert statement. We trade Tebow for Gabbs, it better have a pick or three coming back with him. Maybe I am naive. Maybe I am swimming in the high that is post coital awesomeness. Or maybe I'm a little buzzed.

Make it so.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:06 PM   #25
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Ever played Murder Rock? Not Springfield, Branson. But it's awesome and murder
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote