The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #2151
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,356

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
knowing the Gators havent been relevant since must piss you Gator fans off too..
Is this post supposed to make sense?

The gators haven't been relevant since we can probably get Manning? Wtf?
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #2152
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
their FA plan originally called for upgrading their QB position anyway...so i dont see how they would change their FA approach since they will look elsewhere for their next QB target once Manning decides or doesnt decide to come here. Their plan isnt to bring in players who run the college offense..
Naive. If this team starts anyone other than Tebow or Manning this fall, there will be blood in the streets (figuratively speaking)

Not to mention how completely you'd lose the locker room.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #2153
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 23,904
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
Knowing Manning may come hrre must be really pissing you raider fans off. Your team couodn't even handle Tebow.
I like how you're pretending to be fully on board with the whole Manning thing after blasting me time and time again for suggesting that Elway wasn't sold on Tebow and would work on finding a replacement.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #2154
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
Is this post supposed to make sense?
i see you are back at your little oblong cubicle..
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #2155
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 14,694
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Some of the big ticket guys like Mario and Vince Jackson could go before the first hour is up.
We aren't going to be bidding for those types of guys either way. Like I said, I think the MO is going to be cost effective, "moneyball" type buys like McGahee and Bunkley.
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #2156
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,356

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
i see you are back at your little oblong cubicle..
I can see that you still aren't able to make sense. Yes, we know this is typical raider fan stupidity.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #2157
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,356

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
I like how you're pretending to be fully on board with the whole Manning thing after blasting me time and time again for suggesting that Elway wasn't sold on Tebow and would work on finding a replacement.
You are an idiot.

Go ahead and show one post where I said Elway was sold on Tebow.

Going after Manning is much different than actively looking for a replacement. Manning is one of the best ever. He is an opportunity that has fallen in their laps. You would have a point if they are still looking for a starter after Manning decides on another team(if he does). The fact that you don't get this very basic concept, only proves what an idiot you are.

Last edited by jhns; 03-12-2012 at 09:34 AM..
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #2158
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Naive. If this team starts anyone other than Tebow or Manning this fall, there will be blood in the streets (figuratively speaking)

Not to mention how completely you'd lose the locker room.
im not too worried about the locker room since theyd jump at the chance to play with a "broke down aging 36 year old QB"

and its not naive to think Tebow will stink it up in preseason and training camp much like last year, losing his job....Elway could give a rats azz what blinded fans think...if theres a QB outperforming tebow in preseason he will jump the depth chart.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #2159
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
I can see that you still aren't able to make sense. Yes, we know this is typical raider fan stupidity.
coming from someone who spells "couldn't" as "couodn't"
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #2160
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,356

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
im not too worried about the locker room since theyd jump at the chance to play with a "broke down aging 36 year old QB"

and its not naive to think Tebow will stink it up in preseason and training camp much like last year, losing his job....Elway could give a rats azz what blinded fans think...if theres a QB outperforming tebow in preseason he will jump the depth chart.
You are also an idiot.

"Anyone other than Tebow or Manning."

You jump in with: "No, they would love Manning!"

raider fans are stupid.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #2161
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

You would have a point if they are still looking for a starter after Manning decides on another team(if he does).
-------------


i will be right here when it does happen.

and the "oblong cubicle" post has to do with you posting only M-F 8-5...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #2162
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,356

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
coming from someone who spells "couldn't" as "couodn't"
Again proving that you are an idiot.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #2163
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
Got to see Lady Gaga

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 63,530

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
You are also an idiot.

"Anyone other than Tebow or Manning."

You jump in with: "No, they would love Manning!"

raider fans are stupid.
Let's not turn this into another of your OCD threads. Okay?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #2164
chawknz
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
chawknz's Avatar
 
Hey now!

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 921

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe
Default

Damn I came here looking for football talk. Oh well.
chawknz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #2165
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,356

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
You would have a point if they are still looking for a starter after Manning decides on another team(if he does).
-------------


i will be right here when it does happen.
Crying that the raiders are going to look even worse playing this team. We know.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #2166
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,356

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Let's not turn this into another of your OCD threads. Okay?
As soon as everyone stops acting like morons.

Just go read that conversation. "He will lose the locker room if anyone but Manning or Tebow starts."

"Nuh uh, they would love to play with Manning!"

You haters get so worked up that you can't follow a simple conversation. It is pretty annoying.

Last edited by jhns; 03-12-2012 at 09:43 AM..
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #2167
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 25,042

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chawknz View Post
Damn I came here looking for football talk. Oh well.
thank jhns, the new poster boy for the Omange.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #2168
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
im not too worried about the locker room since theyd jump at the chance to play with a "broke down aging 36 year old QB"
That's kinda what I'm saying. Take away that guy AND the guy that took them from 1-4 to the playoffs... absolute pandemonium.

Quote:
and its not naive to think Tebow will stink it up in preseason and training camp much like last year, losing his job....Elway could give a rats azz what blinded fans think...if theres a QB outperforming tebow in preseason he will jump the depth chart.
Best chance to win can only work a second time if it's Manning, because he's hard to argue with on winning games.

But unless John's got a blockbuster Rodgers/Brees/Eli/Brady trade in his pocket, the camp competition nonsense is a no-go for anyone else.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #2169
bendog
Marginally Continent
 
bendog's Avatar
 
David Bowens, he'd be an upgrade

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Folsom Prison
Posts: 19,887

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
im not too worried about the locker room since theyd jump at the chance to play with a "broke down aging 36 year old QB"

and its not naive to think Tebow will stink it up in preseason and training camp much like last year, losing his job....Elway could give a rats azz what blinded fans think...if theres a QB outperforming tebow in preseason he will jump the depth chart.
I'm thinking Beavis needs a time out via ignore.

That's why I think Weeden might be on their list.... assuming they pass him on his injury. Weeden also needs work under center, but having two qbs working on the same issue isn't actually a distraction for the staff since they both have the same issue. And reportedly, Weeden is farther along on the mental side. It would be a competition.
bendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #2170
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendog View Post
I'm thinking Beavis needs a time out via ignore.

That's why I think Weeden might be on their list.... assuming they pass him on his injury. Weeden also needs work under center, but having two qbs working on the same issue isn't actually a distraction for the staff since they both have the same issue. And reportedly, Weeden is farther along on the mental side. It would be a competition.
I think I've heard you make that threat before. Like that girl who keeps threatening to leave, and you kinda wish would, but never does.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #2171
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 23,904
Default

I'm going to spare everyone and not quote him anymore, but I can't resist posting this jhns fail:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...&postcount=137

Note to jhns, before responding, look at what I said in the post you attacked me for. Then realize you're defeated, and for everyone's sake, including yours, move on.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:49 AM   #2172
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Jhns is nothing more than a clown with 3 played out busted jokes about being either an "idiot" "McFan" or "raider fan" . He gets schooled by so many posters in here that theres a permanent red mark on the side of his face from hitting the canvas so much...he should pray someone yells out the number 10 so this raping train of reality stops entering his anus, with no lube, in the shape of a flag pole with a white flag attached to it...

give up on life man....we will all be better for it..
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:50 AM   #2173
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,356

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
I'm going to spare everyone and not quote him anymore, but I can't resist posting this jhns fail:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...&postcount=137

Note to jhns, before responding, look at what I said in the post you attacked me for. Then realize you're defeated, and for everyone's sake, including yours, move on.
That has nothing to do with what you said. There is nothing there saying that Elway is sold, or would/wouldn't sign other QBs.

You really are an idiot.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:52 AM   #2174
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,356

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Jhns is nothing more than a clown with 3 played out busted jokes about being either an "idiot" "McFan" or "raider fan" . He gets schooled by so many posters in here that theres a permanent red mark on the side of his face from hitting the canvas so much...he should pray someone yells out the number 10 so this raping train of reality stops entering his anus, with no lube, in the shape of a flag pole with a white flag attached to it...

give up on life man....we will all be better for it..
Someone got their feeling hurt.

Good luck with the ban.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #2175
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
Someone got their feeling hurt.

Good luck with the ban.

He didnt say anything that would hurt a girls feelings so no mod cares.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Denver Broncos