The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 11:51 AM   #726
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Proves what happens when you take a hof'er and put them in the wrong situation
Well it's clear that you don't think our team is good other then Tebow, but then again most Tebow fans don't think to highly of the Broncos.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #727
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
Gabbert is the Prototype. He's a hell of a lot closer to what Elway has hinted he's looking for than Tebow.

Sign Manning, trade for Gabbert to study him?
If we trade Tebow for Gabbert I will punch a baby. Tebow could have both arms cut off and he is still a better QB then that turd.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:12 PM   #728
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Well it's clear that you don't think our team is good other then Tebow, but then again most Tebow fans don't think to highly of the Broncos.
I've been voicing my issues with the O-Line protection all year.

Read around. You'll find all sorts of experts saying Manning needs to go somewhere with a powerful O-Line.

Otherwise, it starts to sound like this.

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #729
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
If we trade Tebow for Gabbert I will punch a baby. Tebow could have both arms cut off and he is still a better QB then that turd.
Hey, now there's something we can agree on. Now where's Turd?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #730
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoor View Post
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...e-on-his-terms

Excerpt from Pat Kirwans article....

Trust me, Peyton Manning will control this whole process.

Peyton Manning is not going from team to team and working out for each club…The workout itself may never even happen if a top bidding team says they don’t care about the session, which I suspect will be the case.

Peyton Manning is going to get a fat contract. He will see top QB money, and he’s not taking any risks financially to prove he can still play.
-Hey, sounds great, where do we sign?

Sincerely,
Former Kyle Orton Fan Club Members
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #731
Gort
Ring of Famer
 
Gort's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 12,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
I don't know about you guys, but I'm inducing a 40-day coma.
when a herd of cattle is stampeding toward a cliff, it's better to just get out of their way.
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #732
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
I've been voicing my issues with the O-Line protection all year.

Read around. You'll find all sorts of experts saying Manning needs to go somewhere with a powerful O-Line.

Otherwise, it starts to sound like this.

Manning listed us as a team he would play for. I'm sure he us aware of how good or bad our olines is. Im all for bringing Saturday witness Manning to replace that hole playing center now.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:29 PM   #733
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
-Hey, sounds great, where do we sign?

Sincerely,
Former Kyle Orton Fan Club Members
Yeah wanting Manning means you automaticly wanted that turd Orton in Denver Please no Denver don't try for one of the greatest players ever to play the game!!!!
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:33 PM   #734
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Yeah wanting Manning means you automaticly wanted that turd Orton in Denver Please no Denver don't try for one of the greatest players ever to play the game!!!!
Hey, I didn't say it was you. We've already outed a couple jilted KO fanboys. But if you're volunteering...

Would you be on board with signing Peyton for 'top QB money' guaranteed without Peyton "taking any risks financially to prove he can still play"

Does that sound like a solid front office decision to you? For a 36 year old who missed an entire season with a serious neck injury?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:37 PM   #735
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Hey, I didn't say it was you. We've already outed a couple jilted KO fanboys. But if you're volunteering...

Would you be on board with signing Peyton for 'top QB money' guaranteed without Peyton "taking any risks financially to prove he can still play"

Does that sound like a solid front office decision to you? For a 36 year old who missed an entire season with a serious neck injury?
Yes I would. At the same I don't want Tebow traded. I've never thought he was ready. Orton just sucked too much for Tebow to develop. Now we have the **** storm that we are in now because of it.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:37 PM   #736
Heyneck
Ring of Famer
 
Heyneck's Avatar
 
I wish to UNLEASH the Tripplets!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cali, Colombia
Posts: 2,908

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
I am going to order my Manning jersey.
I didn't know you are a dolphfan...
Heyneck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #737
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
I didn't know you are a dolphfan...
Everything points to Denver very much being in the running for Manning and you still don't by it. Tebow fans are blind lol.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #738
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Yes I would. At the same I don't want Tebow traded. I've never thought he was ready. Orton just sucked too much for Tebow to develop. Now we have the **** storm that we are in now because of it.
Wow, seriously. Just a check with at least 7 zero's, and a note on the Memo line:

"Dear Peyton... Hope you can play this year! Love, Desperate in Denver"
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:42 PM   #739
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Lol oh shut up

l
So you're a Tebow fan first and not the Broncos? You really think the FO is really backing Tebow?
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:44 PM   #740
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Wow, seriously. Just a check with at least 7 zero's, and a note on the Memo line:

"Dear Peyton... Hope you can play this year! Love, Desperate in Denver"
If he is cleared then yes.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:52 PM   #741
bendog
Marginally Continent
 
bendog's Avatar
 
David Bowens, he'd be an upgrade

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Folsom Prison
Posts: 19,887

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
I don't know about you guys, but I'm inducing a 40-day coma.
I'm looking forward to a bourbon myself, but console yourself with this thought: whether Tebow or Payton opens 2012 as the qb, there's a pretty decent probablity that Tyler Bray or Tyler Wilson will qb in 2013.
bendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:01 PM   #742
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Wow. Really?

You sound like TGN during the McDaniels era. Congrats
w
No you are the popps and Tsiguy of this. The signs are there you just don't want to believe it because you are blinded by your love for Tebow. As soon as the Rams said the number two pick was up for grabs Denver was linked to RGIII. As soon as Manning was cut Denver is in the running for him. Denver doesn't want to move forward with him. All the flags are there just like they were when McD was first hired. You for some reason just don't want to see it.

Denver has a ton of cap room and I know Elway is telling Manning hey man you can build the team the way you need it.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:05 PM   #743
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 15,487

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Todd Helton, one of my five favorite athletes ever, is great friends with Manning. And Todd's got our backs on this.

The deal is done.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/rockies/...edium=facebook

SCOTTSDALE — Todd Helton became the answer to a trivia question last fall when Peyton Manning’s surgically-repaired neck prevented him from starting for the Indianapolis Colts.

Until the Colts’ opener, when Kerry Collins filled in, Todd Helton had been the last quarterback to start in front of Manning. That was nearly two decades ago at the University of Tennessee.


The Colts released Manning on Wednesday in an emotional press conference, and the Broncos, according to our NFL folks at The Post, are expected to guage Manning’s interest by talking with his agent.

So of course, I asked Helton today if he would be recruiting his good friend, whom he worked out briefly with this winter on the Duke campus.

“First, I have to see where Peyton’s at,” Helton said. “If it came down to the Broncos and another team, I would probably talk to him.”

Helton was impressed, as most were, on how well Manning handled the good-bye press conference. He has no doubt that Manning will play again, and play well.

“He loves being a quarterback,” Helton said.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #744
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 17,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
I didn't know you are a dolphfan...
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:08 PM   #745
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 19,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
It's hard for me to believe that there are actually people who are arguing AGAINST having Peyton Manning as the quarterback of the Broncos.
Hero worshippers
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:10 PM   #746
Stagger Lee
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
I love what Tebow brought to this team and fanbase this past season, but damn that looks nice.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #747
bombay
Ring of Famer
 
bombay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: denver
Posts: 8,639
Default

It's good to know what the Broncos really think about Tebow.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:15 PM   #748
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,356

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
No you are the popps and Tsiguy of this. The signs are there you just don't want to believe it because you are blinded by your love for Tebow. As soon as the Rams said the number two pick was up for grabs Denver was linked to RGIII. As soon as Manning was cut Denver is in the running for him. Denver doesn't want to move forward with him. All the flags are there just like they were when McD was first hired. You for some reason just don't want to see it.

Denver has a ton of cap room and I know Elway is telling Manning hey man you can build the team the way you need it.
I find it funny that you haters are now into these conspiracies. You sound just like macgruder, the guy we all make fun of for these exact conspiracies.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #749
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 17,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay View Post
It's good to know what the Broncos really think about Tebow.
Was that not obvious throughout the entire season. The Broncos want a passing QB and have never believed that Tebow could consistently be that guy.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #750
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
No you are the popps and Tsiguy of this. The signs are there you just don't want to believe it because you are blinded by your love for Tebow. As soon as the Rams said the number two pick was up for grabs Denver was linked to RGIII. As soon as Manning was cut Denver is in the running for him. Denver doesn't want to move forward with him. All the flags are there just like they were when McD was first hired. You for some reason just don't want to see it.

Denver has a ton of cap room and I know Elway is telling Manning hey man you can build the team the way you need it.
You do realize that Tebow's been the hottest thing going in NFL news since Week 7 or so. People are going to link any story they can to Tebow in some way shape or form.

It's all speculation built upon rumor stacked on top of guesses.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Denver Broncos