The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #3651
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
Either address something I said, or shut the hell up.
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #3652
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Posting the same "stuff" about which I've been correct. I said Elway would work to find a replacement for Tebow and that has been his primary focus so far during FA. Do you disagree? And the only one whose feelings seem to be involved are yours based on the wounded trembles emanating from your post.
I'll say it again... Peyton Manning. We all know he doesn't have the full support of the FO. His primary focus has been a Future HoFmer. Or are you blind and not able to analyze that? He will get 2 vets like he said...and probably draft one. But none of the available choices merits kicking Tebow out of the team. Are there some that can push him? Yes... will they? We won't find out until training camp.

Sorry you don't have it in you, to analyze something objectively.
Heyneck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:09 PM   #3653
Tim

I'm sitting here laughing at all you jokers who are convinced he's a titan and now looking for the second best qb out there.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:11 PM   #3654
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
I'm sitting here laughing at all you jokers who are convinced he's a titan and now looking for the second best qb out there.
Yup... it's not over until it's over!
Old 03-15-2012, 05:11 PM   #3655
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
I guarantee you the Broncos will acquire serious competition, if not an outright replacement, for Tim Tebow before the upcoming season starts. So if anyone is out to lunch you're there with them. And please note I'm not saying that's what I want them to do, or what they should do. But it's what they're going to do. Elway couldn't have telegraphed this any more clearly without outright announcing it.
This is not the draft to go after a franchise QB if you don't have a shot at Luck or RGIII. I hope Elway doesn't do something out of the emotions that come from getting sodomized by an 89 year old crazy ass buzzard. Cool down. Take some deep breaths. Go back to the original plan. See if Tebow can show enough progress to deserve a long term investment. If not, look to next year. Reaching for a small handed A&M QB like Tannehill, or a guy who's already two years older than Rodgers in Weeden would be ridiculous.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:11 PM   #3656
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Either address something I said, or shut the hell up.
So then you agree with me? Let's be clear here. I see clearly now that you adamantly believe we won't trade up, as if that's really the issue here, but do you think it's possible we draft a QB in the top half of the draft and/or acquire a FA QB? And why so sensitive?
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:13 PM   #3657
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
But none of the available choices merits kicking Tebow out of the team.
I'm fully aware it's Peyton Manning, and I never said anything about kicking anybody "out of the team".
Old 03-15-2012, 05:13 PM   #3658
srphoenix
77 rushing touchdowns

The next TD

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
This is not the draft to go after a franchise QB if you don't have a shot at Luck or RGIII. I hope Elway doesn't do something out of the emotions that come from getting sodomized by an 89 year old crazy ass buzzard. Cool down. Take some deep breaths. Go back to the original plan. See if Tebow can show enough progress to deserve a long term investment. If not, look to next year. Reaching for a small handed A&M QB like Tannehill, or a guy who's already two years older than Rodgers in Weeden would be ridiculous.
I agree completely, if we don't get Manning, best to let Tebow have his offseason of practice then see what he can do on the field. If he fails then we have a shot at the likes of Matt Barkley but reaching on a qb in this draft only sets the franchise back further.
srphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:14 PM   #3659
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by srphoenix View Post
I agree completely, if we don't get Manning, best to let Tebow have his offseason of practice then see what he can do on the field. If he fails then we have a shot at the likes of Matt Barkley but reaching on a qb in this draft only sets the franchise back further.
Pretty much
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:15 PM   #3660
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I fully agree that's probably the saner, smarter approach. I'm far from certain that's the way Elway is going to approach it. But if we do next to nothing in FA perhaps that will signal he's taking the "suck for Barkley" (doesn't roll of the tongue like "suck for Luck") approach.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:16 PM   #3661
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
So then you agree with me? Let's be clear here. I see clearly now that you adamantly believe we won't trade up, as if that's really the issue here, but do you think it's possible we draft a QB in the top half of the draft and/or acquire a FA QB? And why so sensitive?
Just waffle on, you get your panties in such a bunch just to argue with me that you can't even read or talk about anything.

We have Weber on the Roster as a backup. Of course they're going to find another QB. Do you consider yourself crafty for coming up with that?
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #3662
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by srphoenix View Post
The sad part is we've already missed out on a ton of guys who could have made this team better because we have been waiting for Manning with our peckers in our hands.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:19 PM   #3663
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

ok...now this

Quote:
@VicLombardi: I think it's still a 3-horse race. Den-Tenn-Az. Until tomorrow afternoon, Cards still very much in this thing.
I can't take another day of being glued to the computer screen!!!!!
Old 03-15-2012, 05:23 PM   #3664
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
ok...now this
So after being told all day that AZ is out of it, now they're back in it. This sh*t appears to have no end.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:24 PM   #3665
Agamemnon

Quote:
The sad part is we've already missed out on a ton of guys who could have made this team better because we have been waiting for Manning with our peckers in our hands.
Par for the course for EFX.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:25 PM   #3666
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
So after being told all day that AZ is out of it, now they're back in it. This sh*t appears to have no end.
It's all speculation!!!! I hate this ****!!! I hope this would end already so we can start regaining our sanity and start talking about the other parts of our team that need fixing!
Old 03-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #3667
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Rack this post for when it's official
Old 03-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #3668
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampBailey24 View Post
my bad
No worries. These are crazy times we're living in.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:32 PM   #3669
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Just waffle on, you get your panties in such a bunch just to argue with me that you can't even read or talk about anything.

We have Weber on the Roster as a backup. Of course they're going to find another QB. Do you consider yourself crafty for coming up with that?
So then you still disagree with me that Elway isn't sold on Tebow, like you did here:
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...&postcount=137

So yes, I'll "waffle on" about something on which I was completely correct, and you were completely wrong. You started this argument, not me.

And whose panties are in such a bunch, here?
Old 03-15-2012, 05:37 PM   #3670
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
So then you still disagree with me that Elway isn't sold on Tebow, like you did here:
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...&postcount=137

So yes, I'll "waffle on" about something on which I was completely correct, and you were completely wrong. You started this argument, not me.

And whose panties are in such a bunch, here?
I'm talking about your waffling on Manning; "I love him"... 23 hours later "FUC@ MANNING!".

You holding up the pursuit of Peyton Manning as proof that Elway is desperate to be rid of Tebow is hilarious.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:40 PM   #3671
ChampBailey24
Ring of Famer

SALUTE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

tim hasselbeck ‏ @tthasselbeck
This is called #scheftering http://pic.twitter.com/WEv0xi1V
ChampBailey24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:42 PM   #3672
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
I guarantee you the Broncos will acquire serious competition, if not an outright replacement, for Tim Tebow before the upcoming season starts. So if anyone is out to lunch you're there with them. And please note I'm not saying that's what I want them to do, or what they should do. But it's what they're going to do. Elway couldn't have telegraphed this any more clearly without outright announcing it.
Not happening. Tebow can't be replaced with just anyone.

It has to be a proven Championship-level producer or bust... especially if they strike out on their sellout to Manning. They won't have the credibility to do anything after that other than stay the course. Training camp champs need not apply.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:46 PM   #3673
ChampBailey24
Ring of Famer

SALUTE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Brandon Spano Show ‏ @BrandonSpano
BTW- Nobody has ANYTHING today around the nation. I have made all the calls, texts, emails. There is nothing. Manning's on lock down.
ChampBailey24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:48 PM   #3674
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Not happening. Tebow can't be replaced with just anyone.

It has to be a proven Championship-level producer or bust... especially if they strike out on their sellout to Manning. They won't have the credibility to do anything after that other than stay the course. Training camp champs need not apply.
Yeah, if its not gonna be Manning, it should be Tebow. He's earned it. But he really needs to step up his game.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #3675
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Yeah, if its not gonna be Manning, it should be Tebow. He's earned it. But he really needs to step up his game.
110% agree!!!