The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #3626
BigCurly1230
Just Drafted
 
BigCurly1230's Avatar
 
Long time lurker

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 15

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Treadwell
Default

https://twitter.com/#!/mortreport

Chris Mortensen ‏ @mortreport
On Manning - no, I don't believe has made decision or it is imminent. Negotiations with all teams alive part of process, like medicals.

Chris Mortensen ‏ @mortreport
RT @sportsfandj18: do you feel miami is out of it? >> Fact that activity with Matt Flynn seems to have picked up suggests Fins know status
BigCurly1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:53 PM   #3627
ScottXray
Opinionated A******
 
ScottXray's Avatar
 
We will NOT lose!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: PDX (Portland OR)
Posts: 7,118

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
I bet Peyton's that a-hole that stands in line at McDonald's for 15 minutes staring up at the menu like he's witnessing first contact with alien life and you're behind him, filled with rage and screaming in your head, "just pick something you cock socket! It is the same **** for 60 years. If the McRib were available the life size cutout would be here you irretrievable sphincter sniffer. Just order! ORDER! F it. I'm going to burger king."
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #3628
bombay
Ring of Famer
 
bombay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: denver
Posts: 8,834
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Uh, okay? So why are you here? If you weren't interested in how this was all going to turn out you wouldn't be reading this thread or posting in it, right?
Sure. I'm interested.
bombay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #3629
Dedhed
Ring of Famer
 
Dedhed's Avatar
 
Fare thee well

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 12,765

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Will Parks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
That or he just doesn't want to admit that he's wrong.
That's the difference between me and you. I very may well be wrong, but I base my opinions on evidence that is actually there, not feelings.

And umm...Scouting college players absolutely does not provide the evidence you're so desperate for.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #3630
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 24,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
actually you are just touting your opinion as fact. when its fact then you can claim that you are right.

you are too stupid for message boards. opinion does not equal fact mmmkay?
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...5&postcount=26

TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #3631
Dedhed
Ring of Famer
 
Dedhed's Avatar
 
Fare thee well

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 12,765

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Will Parks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottXray View Post
I'm just saying that I think Tony's thought is right. EFX will still bring in 1 or 2 QBs (vet and late pick).
These are totally contradictory. I have never disagreed that they'll bring in QBs; that's a given. Tony is not talking about vets or late round picks.

Quote:
Elway said Tebow would be the starter going into camp. Also justifiable and normal. You win wour job against competition. He also said they were looking forward to working with Tebow through the off season and that he would personally work with Tebow.
True, but I argue that Tebow won the right to the job (manning aside here) based on leading this team to a division title and a playoff win.

Quote:
We just have to wait and see. But, I seriously doubt that Tebow will be the starter after camp, no matter how he actually performs. I may be wrong... but the signs are that there is no confidence by Elway.
What signs, exactly?
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:02 PM   #3632
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 24,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
That's the difference between me and you. I very may well be wrong, but I base my opinions on evidence that is actually there, not feelings.

And umm...Scouting college players absolutely does not provide the evidence you're so desperate for.
What I don't get is why you don't think, among several other things, going after Peyton Manning doesn't pretty much prove that Elway isn't sold on Tebow. Name another example of a team going out and getting another QB when they already had their franchise QBOTF in place? How would it make sense to replace a player you think is the answer?
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:04 PM   #3633
Heyneck
Ring of Famer
 
Heyneck's Avatar
 
I wish to UNLEASH the Tripplets!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cali, Colombia
Posts: 2,911

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
Is dmac our shill or the Titans'? I have lost track.
Ours...he does a show with Big Al....
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #3634
Dedhed
Ring of Famer
 
Dedhed's Avatar
 
Fare thee well

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 12,765

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Will Parks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
What I don't get is why you don't think, among several other things, going after Peyton Manning doesn't pretty much prove that Elway isn't sold on Tebow. Name another example of a team going out and getting another QB when they already had their franchise QBOTF in place? How would it make sense to replace a player you think is the answer?
A-It's Peyton Manning.
B-I have never said Elway was sold on Tebow. Not once.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #3635
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
pretty sure this guy started posting right after Grudder got banned again just like last time.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #3636
underrated29
Ahoy
 
You lika da sexy

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,288

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
What I don't get is why you don't think, among several other things, going after Peyton Manning doesn't pretty much prove that Elway isn't sold on Tebow. Name another example of a team going out and getting another QB when they already had their franchise QBOTF in place? How would it make sense to replace a player you think is the answer?
Why do you think we will replace!?!?

Look at tenn they have locker and hassle beck. When u get a chance to add a HOF player at any position, especially one where you have a young project you do it.


What's so hard to understand about that?
Then consider the benefits of you young player learning from one of the all time greats?
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #3637
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
I LOVE when you post that! but I dont understand why you use my awesomeness to prove my awesomeness while you argue with me.

you may just be too stupid, period. not just message boards.


oh and great job fag.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:08 PM   #3638
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 24,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
I have never said Elway was sold on Tebow. Not once.
So when I said in the post linked below that Elway isn't sold on Tebow and he'd look for a replacement, and you said I was wrong, you really didn't think I was wrong?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...&postcount=137
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #3639
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
pretty sure this guy started posting right after Grudder got banned again just like last time.
now Im macruber? I thought I was OABB... so confused.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #3640
Heyneck
Ring of Famer
 
Heyneck's Avatar
 
I wish to UNLEASH the Tripplets!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cali, Colombia
Posts: 2,911

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
What I don't get is why you don't think, among several other things, going after Peyton Manning doesn't pretty much prove that Elway isn't sold on Tebow. Name another example of a team going out and getting another QB when they already had their franchise QBOTF in place? How would it make sense to replace a player you think is the answer?

hmmmm the Titans seem to have the QBOFT waiting in the wings...

and again... it's Peyton Manning.... but like many poster try to tell you... you say things like they are facts when in truth they are pure speculation. I know you can't understand that...sry.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #3641
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
So when I said in the post linked below that Elway isn't sold on Tebow and he'd look for a replacement, and you said I was wrong, you really didn't think I was wrong?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...&postcount=137
did you eat alot of paint chips when you were a kid?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #3642
Dedhed
Ring of Famer
 
Dedhed's Avatar
 
Fare thee well

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 12,765

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Will Parks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
So when I said in the post linked below that Elway isn't sold on Tebow and he'd look for a replacement, and you said I was wrong, you really didn't think I was wrong?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...&postcount=137
I was responding to your qualifier.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #3643
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 24,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
Why do you think we will replace!?!?
You don't think Manning will replace Tebow as the starter while if/when he's here? And realize that if Manning gets a 3 year deal that would outlast Tebow's contract. I understand what Elway is doing and why, but some of you don't seem to realize what it means. If Elway thought Tebow was the answer, he wouldn't be pursuing Peyton Manning.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #3644
Heyneck
Ring of Famer
 
Heyneck's Avatar
 
I wish to UNLEASH the Tripplets!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cali, Colombia
Posts: 2,911

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
pretty sure this guy started posting right after Grudder got banned again just like last time.
pretty sure you and Tony hold hands...
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #3645
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
hmmmm the Titans seem to have the QBOFT waiting in the wings...

and again... it's Peyton Manning.... but like many poster try to tell you... you say things like they are facts when in truth they are pure speculation. I know you can't understand that...sry.
he, no joke, is one of the dumbest people here. its kind of his rep.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #3646
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 24,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
hmmmm the Titans seem to have the QBOFT waiting in the wings...
That's actually a good and fair point. I think their coach and FO thought so, too. But they got overruled by their batsh*t crazy owner. It will be interesting to see what happens to Locker if they get Manning.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #3647
Dedhed
Ring of Famer
 
Dedhed's Avatar
 
Fare thee well

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 12,765

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Will Parks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
You don't think Manning will replace Tebow as the starter while if/when he's here? And realize that if Manning gets a 3 year deal that would outlast Tebow's contract. I understand what Elway is doing and why, but some of you don't seem to realize what it means. If Elway thought Tebow was the answer, he wouldn't be pursuing Peyton Manning.
Umm..Face palm.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:17 PM   #3648
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 15,638

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
I LOVE when you post that! but I dont understand why you use my awesomeness to prove my awesomeness while you argue with me.

you may just be too stupid, period. not just message boards.


oh and great job fag.
You seem like a decent enough guy.

But, "fag?" Really?
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:17 PM   #3649
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 24,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
I was responding to your qualifier.
No, you were telling me I was wrong about something that you're now saying you never said. Just give it up. Admit you were wrong and move on.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:19 PM   #3650
underrated29
Ahoy
 
You lika da sexy

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,288

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
You don't think Manning will replace Tebow as the starter while if/when he's here? And realize that if Manning gets a 3 year deal that would outlast Tebow's contract. I understand what Elway is doing and why, but some of you don't seem to realize what it means. If Elway thought Tebow was the answer, he wouldn't be pursuing Peyton Manning.



Oh my. I don't know how to say this but you really sound like a woman right now-reading into stuff that's not there.

If I say I don't want to go because it's late, it does not mean that I don't want to go because I don't like your friends and I think your fat and therefore do not want to be seen with you.
I mean that's it's late at night and therefore I don't want to freaking go.
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Denver Broncos