The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
BroncoBeavis

Default Tebow Google Search Tips

It's come to my attention in another thread that some of the resident 'Haters' might not really be haters at all, but might just be slightly Google challenged.

So to start the thread off, I'd like to offer the first Google Tip for unintentional haters.

It's important to target your keywords carefully. An author's name and the subject's name is often all you need to find the kind of analysis you're looking for. If you're wondering about a specific game, use the team names for both teams in the game, and you'll be well on your way. Sometimes it helps to add the year so you know you're talking about the right season.

If, however, all the content you find is of a negative bent, it might be that you accidentally typed "Sux" or "Cant Frow Spiros" into your search line, which may handicap your results. Go back and clean those up, and BOOM, you'll be on your way to finding ALL the analysis you'd ever want to read.

If there are any questions, or if any other google experts like myself have any tips or suggestions, please feel free to share.

BroncoBeavis
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #2
bendog
Marginally Continent

David Bowens, he'd be an upgrade

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens

condom.
bendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
Goobzilla