The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
titan
Ring of Famer

Fan of Old School Football

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Broncos qb club draft meeting, membership special

The Denver Broncos Quarterback Club, the official booster club for the team, is running a special right now where you get the last meeting of the 2011 season and the entire 2012 season for the 2012 membership price!

Our next meeting is going to be an nfl draft extravaganza!

Our guest speaker for the February 16th meeting will be 102.3 ESPN's NFL Insider Cecil Lammey. The focus for this meeting? The draft and ways the Broncos can improve their team for the 2012 season. Cecil is an NFL draft expert; he has excellent connections within the NFL Scouting community and he will be sharing what he has learned from attending the Shrine game, the Senior Bowl, and the NFLPA college all star games in January.

Cecil hosts a weekly radio show on Denver's Sports Station, 102.3 ESPN, and he also is a featured columnist at www.footballguys.com.

Membership is $40 for an individual or family. Each meeting, open to QB Club members only, is an additional $20 per person which covers your meal, tax, and tip. Our meetings are at Red and Jerrys in Englewood - doors open at 5:30 pm, buffet at 6:30 pm, and program starts at 7:30 pm.

I think the Bronco QB Club is one of the best kept secrets for Bronco fans in the Denver area. This past season we had player guests (such as Matt Prater the day after he kicked the tying and winning field goal against the Bears, and his special teams mate Britton Colquitt), Denver area media covering the team (such as Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post who shared her experiences covering the team and Tim Tebow in Florida), and past Bronco greats (Haven Moses and Tyrone Braxton were guest speakers this season).

For more information or to join visit:

http://www.denverbroncosqbclub.com/

Click on "Contact Us"
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2012, 07:12 PM   #2
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Sounds cool i'd do it if I lived in Denver
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
Broncos4Life
Ring of Famer

Wish I lived in the Denver area. I'd be there as well.

Hey Titan. Give us the scoop after you get back, if you don't mind. Would love to hear Cecil's take on the draft and what would be available to us at #25.
Broncos4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #4
Bronco Yoda

wish I lived in Denver
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:32 AM   #5
titan
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos4Life View Post
Wish I lived in the Denver area. I'd be there as well.

Hey Titan. Give us the scoop after you get back, if you don't mind. Would love to hear Cecil's take on the draft and what would be available to us at #25.
I will - I usually post a summary of the bronco qb club meetings I attend here. I missed a few meetings this year due to conflicts (the Lindsey Jones meeting was one - she spent 2 hours talking to the group).

The Matt Prater meeting the day after the Chicago game was one of the best I've attended in the 10 years I've been in the club. At every meeting the speaker opens it up to questions, so you have a chance to ask questions like a reporter would. Over the years I've asked questions at qb club meetings to Prater, Mike Shanahan, Floyd Little, and others - pretty cool!

If anyone from the Mane attends the 2/16 meeting say hello! I'll probably be introduced as the newest qb club board member. - Tim
Old 02-07-2012, 05:56 AM   #6
CEH
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
The Denver Broncos Quarterback Club, the official booster club for the team, is running a special right now where you get the last meeting of the 2011 season and the entire 2012 season for the 2012 membership price!

Our next meeting is going to be an nfl draft extravaganza!

Our guest speaker for the February 16th meeting will be 102.3 ESPN's NFL Insider Cecil Lammey. The focus for this meeting? The draft and ways the Broncos can improve their team for the 2012 season. Cecil is an NFL draft expert; he has excellent connections within the NFL Scouting community and he will be sharing what he has learned from attending the Shrine game, the Senior Bowl, and the NFLPA college all star games in January.

Cecil hosts a weekly radio show on Denver's Sports Station, 102.3 ESPN, and he also is a featured columnist at www.footballguys.com.

Membership is $40 for an individual or family. Each meeting, open to QB Club members only, is an additional $20 per person which covers your meal, tax, and tip. Our meetings are at Red and Jerrys in Englewood - doors open at 5:30 pm, buffet at 6:30 pm, and program starts at 7:30 pm.

I think the Bronco QB Club is one of the best kept secrets for Bronco fans in the Denver area. This past season we had player guests (such as Matt Prater the day after he kicked the tying and winning field goal against the Bears, and his special teams mate Britton Colquitt), Denver area media covering the team (such as Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post who shared her experiences covering the team and Tim Tebow in Florida), and past Bronco greats (Haven Moses and Tyrone Braxton were guest speakers this season).

For more information or to join visit:

http://www.denverbroncosqbclub.com/

Click on "Contact Us"
Thanks I may sign up as a family and take my son. Is there an age limit as he is only 8 but knows alot already about the NFL
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:06 AM   #7
hades
Dallas biggest Bronco fan

Location: They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
Thanks I may sign up as a family and take my son. Is there an age limit as he is only 8 but knows alot already about the NFL
There shouldn't be an age limit, McDaniels was a head coach for cryin' out loud!
hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:15 AM   #8
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

If you want members, get Josina to speak. Everyone's dying to know what she has to say.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:25 AM   #9
titan
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
Definitely you can take your son to the meetings. I took my sons when they were about that age.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:15 AM   #10
titan
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Just to add:

Call 303-948-2363 for reservations or for more information about the QB Club meeting by 2/14
Old 02-10-2012, 12:44 PM   #11
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Just to add:

Call 303-948-2363 for reservations or for more information about the QB Club meeting by 2/14
Titan-

Thanks for the heads-up. For the benefit of us out-of-towners, any chance of getting a link to a recording of each meeting, or better yet, maybe posting a podcast here on the Mane?
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #12
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

You should consider an online version (stream + ability to send in questions), ideally for a slightly reduced price. There are a lot of us that would do this that don't live in Denver.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:54 PM   #13
titan
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

A live online stream for a reduced price is an interesting thought - I will bring up the idea to the qb club board.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:04 PM   #14
Bronco Yoda

I would pay to become a member if only to be able to see a podcast of this and maybe have the chance to join in.

Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 02-10-2012 at 07:07 PM..
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:12 AM   #15
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

2013... the year of Sci-Fi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Duck Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
If you want members, get Josina to speak. Everyone's dying to know what she has to say.
Someone really needs to make a parody twitter of her. A twin sister or something named Josiniqua.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote