The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #1
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default I sure hope Tebow is

Watching Eli Manning and how it is done ........... Friggin QB clinic
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
Gort
Ring of Famer
 
Go Broncos!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,410
Default

I sure hope Spider is watching Jenna Jameson and how it is done ........... Friggin truckstop gloryhole clinic
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #3
go_broncos
Ring of Famer
 
49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 5,706

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
Watching Eli Manning and how it is done ........... Friggin QB clinic


I will take Tebow over manning..
go_broncos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #4
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer
 
Missouribronc's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,646

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post


I will take Tebow over manning..
Really?

You ARE joking, right?
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #5
go_broncos
Ring of Famer
 
49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 5,706

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
Really?

You ARE joking, right?
Well..Mr.Spider keeps creating threads about Tebow whenever any QB plays well.
go_broncos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #6
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer
 
Missouribronc's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,646

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post
Well..Mr.Spider keeps creating threads about Tebow whenever any QB plays well.
Ah, guess I should come around a little more often.

You were joking, though, right?
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #7
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post


I will take Tebow over manning..
was you dropped as a kid ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiathead
I sure hope Spider is watching Jenna Jameson and how it is done ........... Friggin truckstop gloryhole clinic
how many times do I have to tell you to stop waiting around truckstop restrooms hoping i will show up ? I have old you several times via PM it isnt healthy for you .......ask a woman for some action you freak
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #8
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
Ah, guess I should come around a little more often.

You were joking, though, right?
No he wasnt and no dont ........
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #9
go_broncos
Ring of Famer
 
49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 5,706

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
Ah, guess I should come around a little more often.

You were joking, though, right?
Does it matter..?
go_broncos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #10
go_broncos
Ring of Famer
 
49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 5,706

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
was you dropped as a kid ?
how many times do I have to tell you to stop waiting around truckstop restrooms hoping i will show up ? I have old you several times via PM it isnt healthy for you .......ask a woman for some action you freak
Thank you..one more thing..I will take Tebow over Elway..
go_broncos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #11
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post
Thank you..one more thing..I will take Tebow over Elway..
yep without a doubt you was dropped on your head ....... probably cracked as bad as your ass is
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #12
go_broncos
Ring of Famer
 
49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 5,706

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
yep without a doubt you was dropped on your head ....... probably cracked as bad as your ass is
go_broncos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:52 PM   #13
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 29,792

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Yeah and focusing on footwork and decision making.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:10 PM   #14
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Yeah and focusing on footwork and decision making.
I am one of the Haters that thinks Tebow can improve his game ......
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:45 PM   #15
Jay3
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

And Tebow continues to be the yardstick by which all quarterbacks are measured.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #16
Gort
Ring of Famer
 
Go Broncos!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
And Tebow continues to be the yardstick by which all quarterbacks are measured.
no, but he's also not deserving of all the hate and vitriol thrown his way here by a handful of supposed Broncos fans.

Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #17
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt View Post
no, but he's also not deserving of all the hate and vitriol thrown his way here by a handful of supposed Broncos fans.
apology accepted , i will forgive you this time ........... Just dont let it happen again
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #18
Lycan
Omelette Dreamer
 
Lycan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,475
Default

I just hope he was not watching Madonna.

He makes enough strange movements with his arms as it is.
Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #19
Gort
Ring of Famer
 
Go Broncos!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiot Arachnid View Post
apology accepted , i will forgive you this time ........... Just dont let it happen again
don't you have a trailer full of sheep you should be keeping warm, or something...
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #20
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt View Post
don't you have a trailer full of sheep you should be keeping warm, or something...
I got that covered and you know who says thanks for last night .......
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #21
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,423

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt View Post
no, but he's also not deserving of all the hate and vitriol thrown his way here by a handful of supposed Broncos fans.


Same goes for the irrational adoration from the FL and holier-than-thou contingent.

He's an excellent athlete who's learning how to be an NFL QB and has a lot to learn before anyone knows if he's going to be the QBOTF.

Is that 'hatred' and 'vitriol', or is that the consensus?
DenverBrit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #22
Gort
Ring of Famer
 
Go Broncos!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Same goes for the irrational adoration from the FL and holier-than-thou contingent.

He's an excellent athlete who's learning how to be an NFL QB and has a lot to learn before anyone knows if he's going to be the QBOTF.

Is that 'hatred' and 'vitriol', or is that the consensus?
bolded is what i agree with.

the hatred and vitriol is from the opposite extreme of the FL contingent. for every MacGruder, there's a TGN. for every Broncbow, there's an Idiot Arachnid.

the one difference is that when the FL people root for Tebow, by definition they are also rooting for the Broncos. the other extreme is actually hoping for Broncos losses so that they can then say, "see i told you" about Tebow, so i'd have to say i prefer the irrational adoration, all things considered.
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #23
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,423

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt View Post
bolded is what i agree with.

the hatred and vitriol is from the opposite extreme of the FL contingent. for every MacGruder, there's a TGN. for every Broncbow, there's an Idiot Arachnid.

the one difference is that when the FL people root for Tebow, by definition they are also rooting for the Broncos. the other extreme is actually hoping for Broncos losses so that they can then say, "see i told you" about Tebow, so i'd have to say i prefer the irrational adoration, all things considered.
Like all 'extremes,' I prefer neither.
DenverBrit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #24
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,537

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post
Thank you..one more thing..I will take Tebow over Elway..
If you were trying to clarify yourself as an idiot, you're too late. If you ever learn anything about the game of football THEN we will be shocked
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #25
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,557
Default

Well this thread is going places.


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:54 AM.


Denver Broncos