The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
Rolandftw
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default livesports.tv, 15 similar sites seized

http://news.yahoo.com/sports-piracy-...6534--nfl.html
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #2
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: St Augustine, FL
Posts: 7,442

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward
Default

CRAP. There goes my stream sites. Gonna have to find another one (hopefully hosted outside the US) for next year.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #3
Jesterhole
Ring of Famer
 
Jesterhole's Avatar
 
Ridin' the McFailboat...

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,443
Default

I would be happy to pay to just stream NFL games online. Wish there were an option for that, have no need or wish to get Direct TV.
Jesterhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
loborugger
lost in the ether
 
loborugger's Avatar
 
Did we finally get a FB???

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: The 'cuse
Posts: 5,709

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesterhole View Post
I would be happy to pay to just stream NFL games online. Wish there were an option for that, have no need or wish to get Direct TV.
Hence why its not available.
loborugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:28 PM   #5
Rolandftw
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

They just changed the .tv extension to an .eu extension. It'll be interesting to see where this ends up exactly.

http://torrentfreak.com/seized-sport...meback-120203/
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:24 AM   #6
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs
 
Doggcow's Avatar
 
At Unbelievers

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,923

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

All it will really end up doing is increasing bar's revenue I think.

I'm not going to shovel out $50 a game. Plus I have Comcast and redzone KILLS Sunday Ticket and it's only $8 a month. (Speaking of which, I need to cancel that bonus sports package I have for it)
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:41 AM   #7
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesterhole View Post
I would be happy to pay to just stream NFL games online. Wish there were an option for that, have no need or wish to get Direct TV.
Like my Dish network. No sunday ticket and its overpriced. How many games do they advertise each sunday. How many dvrs would you need to see them all. Offer up certain teams or even just like AFC WEST games and amny would jump on it. NFL wants to be stupid like this **** "em. The streaming sites will just keep one step ahead.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:54 AM   #8
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs
 
Doggcow's Avatar
 
At Unbelievers

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,923

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Like my Dish network. No sunday ticket and its overpriced. How many games do they advertise each sunday. How many dvrs would you need to see them all. Offer up certain teams or even just like AFC WEST games and amny would jump on it. NFL wants to be stupid like this **** "em. The streaming sites will just keep one step ahead.
You guys need redzone. Seriously. It's God's gift to football (after Tebow of course). I seriously feel like I saw just about every important play/call/whatever from every game every week, and I don't ever have to change the channel.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:30 AM   #9
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
You guys need redzone. Seriously. It's God's gift to football (after Tebow of course). I seriously feel like I saw just about every important play/call/whatever from every game every week, and I don't ever have to change the channel.
Redzone would be great if I actually got Broncos games I could watch in full. But since I don't, I'd rather rely on a stream when they're not televised. I don't want to pay to watch just some of the game.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:42 AM   #10
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: St Augustine, FL
Posts: 7,442

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Redzone would be great if I actually got Broncos games I could watch in full. But since I don't, I'd rather rely on a stream when they're not televised. I don't want to pay to watch just some of the game.
This. When I had Sunday Ticket I would watch RZ when the Broncos were not on (aka mostly the early games)
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:57 AM   #11
g00fyfoot
Seasoned Veteran
 
g00fyfoot's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: 5280'
Posts: 373
Default

The 2 sites I normally use to stream sports are still up. Might just be a matter of time, though.
g00fyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:24 AM   #12
Jason7730
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
This. When I had Sunday Ticket I would watch RZ when the Broncos were not on (aka mostly the early games)
Exactly. Red zone is great, but I have to watch all of the Bronco games.
Jason7730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:05 PM.


Denver Broncos