The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #1
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default Super Bowl Venders Trained by TSA to Spot Terrorists

TSA Trains Super Bowl Hot Dog Sellers To Spot Terrorists

Warning ….. If you drive a van to the super bowl or wear a hoodie you may be taken down by the hot dog vender.

The TSA is training thousands of fast food sellers and other vendors to spot terrorists under the “First Observer” program.

“TSA said over 8,000 stadium vendors, parking lot attendants, shuttle bus drivers, and other transportation professionals received the agency’s First Observer training for detecting and assessing indicators and planning tactics of potential terrorist activities,” reports Government Security News.

The TSA yesterday denied a report out of WPRI that full body scanners would be used on fans entering the stadium, but reiterated that they would be in use at the nearby airport and also made reference to other “security issues” being coordinated with stadium venue security and local law enforcement.

Fans attending the game will be subject to a full body pat down and have been warned that most items being brought into the Lucas Oil Stadium will be confiscated.

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-trains-s...ot-terrorists/
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

I have to multi-task, why can't Joe Peanut Vendor
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #3
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
TSA Trains Super Bowl Hot Dog Sellers To Spot Terrorists

Warning ….. If you drive a van to the super bowl or wear a hoodie you may be taken down by the hot dog vender.

The TSA is training thousands of fast food sellers and other vendors to spot terrorists under the “First Observer” program.

“TSA said over 8,000 stadium vendors, parking lot attendants, shuttle bus drivers, and other transportation professionals received the agency’s First Observer training for detecting and assessing indicators and planning tactics of potential terrorist activities,” reports Government Security News.

The TSA yesterday denied a report out of WPRI that full body scanners would be used on fans entering the stadium, but reiterated that they would be in use at the nearby airport and also made reference to other “security issues” being coordinated with stadium venue security and local law enforcement.

Fans attending the game will be subject to a full body pat down and have been warned that most items being brought into the Lucas Oil Stadium will be confiscated.

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-trains-s...ot-terrorists/
I went through this , every one should ......
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

"or wear a hoodie you may be taken down by the hot dog vendor"

Dude, Belicheck and McD are going to get taken down by the wiener man. Tee hee....
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:25 AM   #5
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

I feel safer already.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #6
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

"....Would you like some cotton candy?"

Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:34 AM   #7
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Attachment 30167

Last edited by Pony Boy; 11-02-2013 at 06:29 PM..
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:41 AM   #8
Goobzilla
Lights Out B***h!

BA-ZING!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mitch Erickson

$2500+ to be treated like a POS by some minimum wage yellow windbreaker wearing drone at the gate. No thanks.
Goobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #9
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
I have to multi-task, why can't Joe Peanut Vendor
As someone who's sold beer for the Reds, Bengals, Rams, Colts, Tigers, Browns, Indians and White Sox (not to mention 4 minor league baseball teams and at the Kentucky Derby), this is a dumb idea.

I had neither the training nor the job description to spot terrorists, and a little class conducted by the TSA won't change that. I agree with Goob. Either hire more security, or forget about it. Giving food/beer vendors the added responsibility of trying to spot suspicious people while doing your job won't actually affect anything, and will more than likely just piss more people off.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #10
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
As someone who's sold beer for the Reds, Bengals, Rams, Colts, Tigers, Browns, Indians and White Sox (not to mention 4 minor league baseball teams and at the Kentucky Derby), this is a dumb idea.

I had neither the training nor the job description to spot terrorists, and a little class conducted by the TSA won't change that. I agree with Goob. Either hire more security, or forget about it. Giving food/beer vendors the added responsibility of trying to spot suspicious people while doing your job won't actually affect anything, and will more than likely just piss more people off.
Completely agree. More likely to end with some overzealous wiener peddler getting into it with a foreign dignitary.

Leave security to actual professionals.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #11
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ

IIRC the TSA hasn't caught any terrorists, sooooo just a waste of money then.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote