The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
HorseHead
Ring of Famer

Stay thirsty my friends..

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay
Default Tebow and Fallon Wednesday night..

Fallon is broadcasting live from Indy Wednesday night, Tebow is his lead guest....

You know the "Tebowie" skit will get a lot of play..curious what The Roots will play as a song to bring Tebow on...(side note: they (The Roots) played "Cold Hearted Bit=h" by Fishbone when Michelle Bachman appeared..)
HorseHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #2
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Guess I'll be staying up entirely too late on Wednesday O_o
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
HorseHead
Ring of Famer

Stay thirsty my friends..

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay

sleep...I am sure the Fallon web site will have clips..or Hulu..
HorseHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:15 PM   #4
schaaf

It's not the same damnit!!!
Old 01-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #5
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Maybe he can redo the skit where he actually looks like Tebow instead of Bowie.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #6
MacGruder

Tebow is supposed to be on ESPN First Take and meet Skip later this week too..
Old 01-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #7
BroncoBen
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos !!

Oh this should be good... I love Jimmy Fallon. Got the DVR all synced up and ready to go..
BroncoBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #8
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Shouldnt Tebow be spending time with Elway and working on his skills instead of doing the talk show circuit ? ......Hell you think Tebow had a Brady type of year
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #9
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
Shouldnt Tebow be spending time with Elway and working on his skills instead of doing the talk show circuit ? ......Hell you think Tebow had a Brady type of year
John Fox said he wanted Tebow to rest his body and mind after the season...

Tebow works so hard Fox may have realized the key thing with Tebow.. some guys you need to kick in the rear some you need to pull the reins back on.

Tebow's past coaches have said you need to pull the reins back on him because he is so driven. I think that is what happened to him last summer... he tried to change himself TOO much over the summer and it hurt him.. especially without any coaches controlling his direction on how he changed his mechanics.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #10
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
John Fox said he wanted Tebow to rest his body and mind after the season...

Tebow works so hard Fox may have realized the key thing with Tebow.. some guys you need to kick in the rear some you need to pull the reins back on.

Tebow's past coaches have said you need to pull the reins back on him because he is so driven. I think that is what happened to him last summer... he tried to change himself TOO much over the summer and it hurt him.. especially without any coaches controlling his direction on how he changed his mechanics.
Blah , blah , blah , if Tebow was good , then yeah understand the rest , but he isnt , he got alot of improving to do , not talking about taking hits , he is going to concerts , doing Talk shows , he needs to get his ass back on the field and start working , he is being a puss cake ........
Old 01-30-2012, 08:24 PM   #11
MacGruder

I think you are dead wrong.. in preseason you could see video of Fox saying Tebow was thinking too much in training camp... you are completely assbackwards in your thinking.. like most homer idiots..
Old 01-30-2012, 08:29 PM   #12
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Blah , blah , blah , if Tebow was good , then yeah understand the rest , but he isnt , he got alot of improving to do , not talking about taking hits , he is going to concerts , doing Talk shows , he needs to get his ass back on the field and start working , he is being a puss cake ........
JFC are you serious?

How do you know he hasn't worked every day in between that concert he went to (which probably took a whole what, 3 hours out of his day?) and the talk show?

This isn't bordering on ridiculous, it IS ridiculous.

Do you never take a day off? Is he not allowed to eat or sleep, either? There's a reason employers give employees vacation days, regardless of whether the people buying the company's product think it's "good" or not. You don't get a say in the matter.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #13
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
JFC are you serious?

How do you know he hasn't worked every day in between that concert he went to (which probably took a whole what, 3 hours out of his day?) and the talk show?

This isn't bordering on ridiculous, it IS ridiculous.

Do you never take a day off? Is he not allowed to eat or sleep, either? There's a reason employers give employees vacation days, regardless of whether the people buying the company's product think it's "good" or not. You don't get a say in the matter.
He doesnt need no vacation , he needs to suck it up and get busy ..... he doesnt have the skills to flamboyant .......He needs to work hard , not going ot some talk show , or concerts
Old 01-30-2012, 08:35 PM   #14
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
He doesnt need no vacation , he needs to suck it up and get busy ..... he doesnt have the skills to flamboyant .......He needs to work hard , not going ot some talk show , or concerts
Can he have dinner with his family? Would that be okay with you? What about go to church? Or should we just make him wear a tether so he can't leave the facility?
Old 01-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #15
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
I think you are dead wrong.. in preseason you could see video of Fox saying Tebow was thinking too much in training camp... you are completely assbackwards in your thinking.. like most homer idiots..
Thinking he needs to work on his skills , His thinking isnt getting him any where but the talk show circuit .........Going to concerts and talk shows doesnt get the job done on the field
Old 01-30-2012, 08:38 PM   #16
Deuce
Solid Starter

Quote:
I know baseball players are told not do lift a weight, a bat, a ball or anything else for a month after the season. I cant imagine it's any different for football. Your body needs to rest, you need to let all those little injuries that accumulate through the season heal otherwise you will just be going 75% all off season. It's better to go 100% for 5 months than 75% for 6-7 months.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #17
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Can he have dinner with his family? Would that be okay with you? What about go to church? Or should we just make him wear a tether so he can't leave the facility?
Dinner Church ....... Concerts and talk shows ........Fun time over pretty boy time to get your ass to work , you are no Tom Brady
Old 01-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #18
MacGruder

I think I know why Tebow's haters are so upset when he gets publicity.. because it helps him keep the starters job.

People claim Tebow's popularity is what got him the chance to play this season.. Tebow was very smart because he got a ton of publicity over the summer last season and I think that perception caused people to remember how great he is as a player. It was like a political campaign almost.. and Orton got slaughtered. lol I hope he does it again this year. I wouldn't be surprised if Tebow knowingly did it because he is so competitive he will use anything to give him an edge.. and he can work just as hard in the process too..

Maybe he should document his physical work this summer with another video too to really send both messages...
Old 01-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #19
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I know baseball players are told not do lift a weight, a bat, a ball or anything else for a month after the season. I cant imagine it's any different for football. Your body needs to rest, you need to let all those little injuries that accumulate through the season heal otherwise you will just be going 75% all off season. It's better to go 100% for 5 months than 75% for 6-7 months.
thats nice , Baseball is a p***Y sport , if Tebow wanted to be flamboyant he should have joined baseball, This is football , no time for puss cakes
Old 01-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #20
MacGruder

Quote:
Thinking he needs to work on his skills , His thinking isnt getting him any where but the talk show circuit .........Going to concerts and talk shows doesnt get the job done on the field
So is he supposed to work 24 hours a day every day? and you think this would be good for him?

Last edited by MacGruder; 01-30-2012 at 08:48 PM..
Old 01-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #21
Deuce
Solid Starter

Quote:
Dinner Church ....... Concerts and talk shows ........Fun time over pretty boy time to get your ass to work , you are no Tom Brady
Football is a little more physically and mentally demanding than sitting on your ass and rowing through gears, you need rest.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #22
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
I think I know why Tebow's haters are so upset when he gets publicity.. b
no it is him running around acting like a celebrity when he has miles of improvement to do
Old 01-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #23
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
So is he supposed to work 25 hours a day every day? and you think this would be good for him?
4 days a week 15 hour days wouldnt be to much to ask for , 8 hours a day the other 2 , he can have half day sunday
Old 01-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #24
Deuce
Solid Starter

Quote:
thats nice , Baseball is a p***Y sport , if Tebow wanted to be flamboyant he should have joined baseball, This is football , no time for puss cakes
Are you really this dumb or are you just trying to get under people's skin? What do you get out of acting like this?
Old 01-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #25
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Are you really this dumb or are you just trying to get under people's skin?
The answer is yes.