The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 08:04 AM   #776
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,551

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
no. missouribroncs blood had a high BAC and I drank alot of it.
Didnt think so , figured you would be hungover .......
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:04 AM   #777
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
you know for someone who claims to know everything you're pretty ******* stupid...

that list you keep cutting and pasting throughout the thread is just your OPINION on how he could improve, or why he could improve..... once again it is not a FACT that he WILL improve.


and yet you call others posting an opposing OPINION idiots, which is unbelievable since you don't know the difference between a fact and opinion.
well to he fair, most people side with a guy that can back up his opinion. the "thats how I feel" crowds usually end up fat cat women.

I hope you and missouri have a nice set of moomoos and grand kids that call because.this world is hard.for pussies who.not only can't explain why they have an opinion but cant see that their opinion is from a bias or butthurt.

I'm truly sorry you haters cant see what is so blatantly obvious. I am hopeful that.I will get to.continue kicking your ass for years though.



it really is fun. I am addicted to owning you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #778
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
Didnt think so , figured you would be hungover .......
well yeah, your blood is full of uppers and meth. long night.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:14 AM   #779
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer
 
Missouribronc's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,729

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
well to he fair, most people side with a guy that can back up his opinion. the "thats how I feel" crowds usually end up fat cat women.

I hope you and missouri have a nice set of moomoos and grand kids that call because.this world is hard.for pussies who.not only can't explain why they have an opinion but cant see that their opinion is from a bias or butthurt.

I'm truly sorry you haters cant see what is so blatantly obvious. I am hopeful that.I will get to.continue kicking your ass for years though.



it really is fun. I am addicted to owning you.
I've explained my opinion quite frankly and the only response I get is "you're an idiot" and "why can't he improve? His werk ethik si hte bestest!"
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #780
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 19,241
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
well to he fair, most people side with a guy that can back up his opinion. the "thats how I feel" crowds usually end up fat cat women.

I hope you and missouri have a nice set of moomoos and grand kids that call because.this world is hard.for pussies who.not only can't explain why they have an opinion but cant see that their opinion is from a bias or butthurt.

I'm truly sorry you haters cant see what is so blatantly obvious. I am hopeful that.I will get to.continue kicking your ass for years though.



it really is fun. I am addicted to owning you.
Try this out dumbass........

It is a fact that Tebow has bad footwork, and an elongated throwing motion....

It's a fact that Tebow struggles with his accuracy most of the time, documented by his less than 47% completion.....

It is a fact he's worked on it for damn near two years...

It's a fact that he still has the same problems despite working on them for damn near two years....

Now, some people believe he can overcome his problems by working hard and with better coaching....others believe he may not. Why does that equal "hatred" in your miniscule grey matter?

Last edited by errand; 02-04-2012 at 08:23 AM..
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:23 AM   #781
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,551

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
I've explained my opinion quite frankly and the only response I get is "you're an idiot" and "why can't he improve? His werk ethik si hte bestest!"
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:26 AM   #782
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,551

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Try this out dumbass........

It is a fact that Tebow has bad footwork, and an elongated throwing motion....

It's a fact that Tebow struggles with his accuracy most of the time, documented by his less than 47% completion.....

It is a fact he's worked on it for damn near two years...

It's a fact that he still has the same problems despite working on them for damn near two years....

Now, some people believe he can overcome his problems by working hard and with better coaching....others believe he may not. Why does that equal "hatred" in your miniscjle grey matter?
one problem is , what tebow does it natural to him , that will be dayum hard to break , cause when the heat is on ,People go with what they know ......
One way would be to shackle his feet to were he cant place his feet that wide apart and have drillls
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:36 AM   #783
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
I've explained my opinion quite frankly and the only response I get is "you're an idiot" and "why can't he improve? His werk ethik si hte bestest!"
you listed his flaws and said "he cant overcome them" when asked why he cant, you listed his flaws again.

no one asked for a list, we asked why with coaching and hard work you believe he wouldnt improve. very different than being asked to list his flaws.


quite frankly, you dont even know why you feel this way. its a gut reaction and you cant put it in words. to some people that may be enough.

but here, in a forum, it is expected to not be. if we were having a beer we would probably get along.


but in the frame of a debate, you are roadkill.

therev is not my friend. but he lives for debate. it can be frustrating but he is the one playing by those rules. that is why I like him. he gets the point of it.


most of you run and hide and that is always going to make you lose.


you should try to man up, you may win. I have seen therev admit when he is wrong or someone made a good point.


you are getting schooled and you arwnt smart enough to even know. its sad.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:47 AM   #784
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Try this out dumbass........

It is a fact that Tebow has bad footwork, and an elongated throwing motion....

It's a fact that Tebow struggles with his accuracy most of the time, documented by his less than 47% completion.....

It is a fact he's worked on it for damn near two years...

It's a fact that he still has the same problems despite working on them for damn near two years....

Now, some people believe he can overcome his problems by working hard and with better coaching....others believe he may not. Why does that equal "hatred" in your miniscule grey matter?

two years is not true if you are honest about the lockout.which you have ignored many times. (of course you are objective)

so that cuts your two offseasons to one. the other being his rookie year where he got no time with the ones.


so...he had NOT had a single offseason as the starter. he has a lot of flaws and is not the oasser that other qbs are. he needs nore time than a Newton or Dalton. however. he is not just a passer. he is more dynamic and at this moment is good enough to win in this league(which you have also ignored many times...objective, right?)

so...as a non hater I can see a raw guy who already took us further than two of our last more polished qbs and that excited me to think how good he will be with more work.

that is the logicak stance to a young qb who set records and turned around a team in his first year.


to act as if he cant play while ignoring reality is hating. you supported Orton and you were wrong. that already tore up your sphincter.

now just get over it and stfu.

try to be actually objective now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #785
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,551

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
two years is not true if you are honest about the lockout.which you have ignored many times. (of course you are objective)

so that cuts your two offseasons to one. the other being his rookie year where he got no time with the ones.


so...he had NOT had a single offseason as the starter. he has a lot of flaws and is not the oasser that other qbs are. he needs nore time than a Newton or Dalton. however. he is not just a passer. he is more dynamic and at this moment is good enough to win in this league(which you have also ignored many times...objective, right?)

so...as a non hater I can see a raw guy who already took us further than two of our last more polished qbs and that excited me to think how good he will be with more work.

that is the logicak stance to a young qb who set records and turned around a team in his first year.


to act as if he cant play while ignoring reality is hating. you supported Orton and you were wrong. that already tore up your sphincter.

now just get over it and stfu.

try to be actually objective now.
you lecturing anyone on being objective , so we had the lockout, where did it say tebow couldnt practice in his back yard ? where did it say tebow couldnt watch tape ?
tebow knows he had these problems , he could have went to a QB camp ...if you are objective like you claim , you will see all you are doing is making excuses .......
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:53 AM   #786
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer
 
Missouribronc's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,729

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
you listed his flaws and said "he cant overcome them" when asked why he cant, you listed his flaws again.

no one asked for a list, we asked why with coaching and hard work you believe he wouldnt improve. very different than being asked to list his flaws.


quite frankly, you dont even know why you feel this way. its a gut reaction and you cant put it in words. to some people that may be enough.

but here, in a forum, it is expected to not be. if we were having a beer we would probably get along.


but in the frame of a debate, you are roadkill.

therev is not my friend. but he lives for debate. it can be frustrating but he is the one playing by those rules. that is why I like him. he gets the point of it.


most of you run and hide and that is always going to make you lose.


you should try to man up, you may win. I have seen therev admit when he is wrong or someone made a good point.


you are getting schooled and you arwnt smart enough to even know. its sad.
This is a really simple concept that you apparently cannot grasp. I don't think he can overcome all of his flaws to become a good quarterback in the NFL. You do. It's as simple as that.

And there is no right or wrong on this, because neither of us know if he can do it or not.
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #787
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
This is a really simple concept that you apparently cannot grasp. I don't think he can overcome all of his flaws to become a good quarterback in the NFL. You do. It's as simple as that.

And there is no right or wrong on this, because neither of us know if he can do it or not.
this isnt about right are wrong. this is about giving examples. why can you not understand such a basic, simple concept? you arent retarded, right? you can tyoe so Im guessing your brain works.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #788
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
you lecturing anyone on being objective , so we had the lockout, where did it say tebow couldnt practice in his back yard ? where did it say tebow couldnt watch tape ?
tebow knows he had these problems , he could have went to a QB camp ...if you are objective like you claim , you will see all you are doing is making excuses .......
did you spend time with Tebow this offseason? now Im not saying you are wrong...you just claimed.that he didnt and if you were smart like us smart people you would provide examples.

now Ill be nice and allow you time to back this up.

however; if you reply.with a non answer, insult or a vagina deflection like missouri did, I will not only win, but I will call you a fag and dance the jig.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:20 PM   #789
Dedhed
Ring of Famer
 
Dedhed's Avatar
 
Fare thee well

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 13,045

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Will Parks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
I've explained my opinion quite frankly and the only response I get is "you're an idiot" and "why can't he improve? His werk ethik si hte bestest!"
Your opinion was that he can't improve because he can't improve. It was laughably dumb.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:22 PM   #790
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer
 
Missouribronc's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,729

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
this isnt about right are wrong. this is about giving examples. why can you not understand such a basic, simple concept? you arent retarded, right? you can tyoe so Im guessing your brain works.
Examples of what?

Future games where he overcomes his bad mechanics and becomes an accurate NFL passer?

OK, next year, when they play Carolina, he will go 18 of 25 for 285 yards, 2 TDs and 0 INTs.

There is an example of Tim Tebow succeeding in the future.
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:22 PM   #791
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,551

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
did you spend time with Tebow this offseason? now Im not saying you are wrong...you just claimed.that he didnt and if you were smart like us smart people you would provide examples.

now Ill be nice and allow you time to back this up.

however; if you reply.with a non answer, insult or a vagina deflection like missouri did, I will not only win, but I will call you a fag and dance the jig.
do what ever trips your trigger , You mean to tell me with the media coverage Tebow gets , we wouldnt have heard about him working out ?
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:23 PM   #792
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer
 
Missouribronc's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,729

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
Your opinion was that he can't improve because he can't improve. It was laughably dumb.
No, it was that he can't improve ENOUGH to become an elite passer.
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #793
Dedhed
Ring of Famer
 
Dedhed's Avatar
 
Fare thee well

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 13,045

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Will Parks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
No, it was that he can't improve ENOUGH to become an elite passer.
He just won the division and beat a team that's won 2 SBs recently as the worst passer in the league. Seems pretty short sighted to think that the only way he can have success in this league is to improve to the point where he's as refined a passer as Tom Brady.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:45 PM   #794
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
do what ever trips your trigger , You mean to tell me with the media coverage Tebow gets , we wouldnt have heard about him working out ?
the burden of proof is on you. I made no claim. you said he didnt work haed enough and I would like an example.

I think if the omane had a logic zsar it would be a more stable place. idiots arguing without the basic skill set ruins this place.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #795
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer
 
Missouribronc's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,729

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
He just won the division and beat a team that's won 2 SBs recently as the worst passer in the league. Seems pretty short sighted to think that the only way he can have success in this league is to improve to the point where he's as refined a passer as Tom Brady.
Then I wouldn't get too excited about Denver being a Super Bowl contender with Tebow under center.

I'm truly amazed at the tolerance of ****ty quarterback play just because the name on the back of the jersey is Tebow.
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #796
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
Examples of what?

Future games where he overcomes his bad mechanics and becomes an accurate NFL passer?

OK, next year, when they play Carolina, he will go 18 of 25 for 285 yards, 2 TDs and 0 INTs.

There is an example of Tim Tebow succeeding in the future.
examples supporting your theory that an athlete cant improve technique with proper training and hard work.

I can provide examples of the oppisite and have. even spider backed me up with a boxing analogy.

you said you dont think he will get better or be good enough and I would like to know why other than "because he wont".


you see...you have to be a big boy now. you can run away if youd like...no one will fault you. losers lose all the time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #797
Dedhed
Ring of Famer
 
Dedhed's Avatar
 
Fare thee well

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 13,045

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Will Parks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
You mean to tell me with the media coverage Tebow gets , we wouldnt have heard about him working out ?
Given Tebow's past I guarantee you we would be hearing about it if he WASN'T working out.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #798
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer
 
Missouribronc's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,729

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
examples supporting your theory that an athlete cant improve technique with proper training and hard work.

I can provide examples of the oppisite and have. even spider backed me up with a boxing analogy.

you said you dont think he will get better or be good enough and I would like to know why other than "because he wont".


you see...you have to be a big boy now. you can run away if youd like...no one will fault you. losers lose all the time.
Because I don't think, after watching him for four years and listening to him say he will improve his mechanics for four years, and then seeing them not change for four years, that they are suddenly going to change.

Because of that I don't think he can become the top passer you need to be, to be an elite quarterback and win Super Bowls.
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #799
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,551

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
the burden of proof is on you. I made no claim. you said he didnt work haed enough and I would like an example.

I think if the omane had a logic zsar it would be a more stable place. idiots arguing without the basic skill set ruins this place.
Lack of media Coverage , His performance on the field ..........
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #800
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
Then I wouldn't get too excited about Denver being a Super Bowl contender with Tebow under center.

I'm truly amazed at the tolerance of ****ty quarterback play just because the name on the back of the jersey is Tebow.
I think its amazing how a raw project.turns a losing team into a winner, wins a playoff.gamr in his 16th start and its called "****ty".


this is the perfect example of hatred and why you are a fag. this isnt you saying he needs to improve as I have said, this is you being a fag.



perhaps the most.absurd part of this is people like spider and errand who cant see this very very clear distinction.despite it being copied and pasted and slammed i your ****** mouths.


if you.are gonna be a hater, at least have the balls to stand by it.

you are all not just haters, but cowards who cant even stand up to the least bit of ridicule.


you see....I win. you lose. you can dance and knob.eachother all you want....but facts are facts.

now go away as you have been butterscotched.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Denver Broncos