The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2012, 07:27 PM   #726
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
look **** head, I have voiced my concerns about Tebow's inability to throw the ball consistently.... I do not pretend to have the answers as to why he cannot throw the ball very well at this point of his career, nor do I know how to fix his
problem...

but since you know how to fix what ails our defense, and you wrote an open letter to jack del rio about it, here's a suggestion...

perhaps you should write an open letter to tim tebow and tell him what he needs to do to improve his game. you do realize that tim tebow was the only quarterback that started several games who failed to complete half his passes in all but 2 or 3 of them. Then again judging your typical nuthugging posts, perhaps you don't realize it.

You and your clown posse keep spouting off about his 316 yards passing vs. Steelers, never noticing that game was more the exception, than the rule. Not to mention DT had like 150 yards after the catch.

you guys look at that game and you think he's destined for greatness, but you scratch your heads wondering how people could possibly have concerns about him after watching him struggle vs. Buffalo or KC.

we see him when he plays well and wonder what the hell...how can he look like Dr. Jeckyll one game, and Mr. Hyde the next two or three. You and your nuthugging cronies make all kinds of excuses, mainly blaming his team mates...or coaches. The same people he says he's blessed to play with and work for.

not once did you ever suspected maybe....just maybe he just isn't as good as you think he is. Face it...if he couldn't run, he'd have been cut by now....
Another terrible post from start to finish.

Never once do you take account our offense's affectation toward low % passing plays, leading the league in drops per attempt, etc.

I understand you're a dog **** poster that doesn't understand football, but apparently this bears repeating until you either understand it or address it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
What throws do you feel he "struggles" with?

Also, fyi, the vast majority of our big plays came from Tebow passing from the pocket.

Also, fyi, nearly every game we won was from Tim "having to" throw the ball.

This is precisely why you people have no argument... because you don't POSE any argument.

There are clearly areas that need improvement (*watch how this works, I'll even provide the specifics FOR you): primarily footwork and the speed in which he diagnoses defenses. BOTH are common problems for young QBs and not a cause for long term concern. As is, he was able to extend plays with his feet and size long enough to make safe plays (which mind you, should also fall on the WRs lack of consistency getting open or ability to make a play on the ball) also more than anyone in the NFL.

Nothing about this offense is "one-dimensional". Hell, even our running game is multi-dimensional. Tim gives us the versatility to become the most multi-dimensional offense in the entire league... and by a large margin.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #727
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
you read my post and this is your serious response? are you really this inept at comprehension? can you really not carry out a debate above a 9 year olds level?

you responded with the oppisite of what I said and then called me an idiot. I couldnt have asked for a better nemesis. you just bend over and grab your ankles.
LMAO go back and reread your own post genuis ... Just wow
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #728
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
genuis. That is what you are.

Last edited by Butterscotch Stallion; 02-03-2012 at 07:36 PM..
Old 02-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #729
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
by the way, I reread my post with yours under it. It so clearly shows how you may be one of the dumbest people here that I took a picture of it. I think it may become a meme.

thank you for giving me such a clear victory. I couldnt have made a puppet account who I could beat worse.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #730
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
genuis.
LMAO in 1 sentence you say you understand his doubts and the next you call him a hater....Maybe just maybe you need to get your head out of your ass and think ....
Old 02-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #731
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
LMAO in 1 sentence you say you understand his doubts and the next you call him a hater....Maybe just maybe you need to get your head out of your ass and think ....
I quoted his statement about quitting the experiment in the very ****ing same post WHILE EXPLAINING THE CLEAR DIFFERENCE **TARD!!!!

RRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!

OMG YOU ARE ****ING PERFECT! THANK YOU FOR SUCKING SO HARD!!!!!

Last edited by Butterscotch Stallion; 02-03-2012 at 07:44 PM..
Old 02-03-2012, 07:43 PM   #732
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
by the way, I reread my post with yours under it. It so clearly shows how you may be one of the dumbest people here that I took a picture of it. I think it may become a meme.

thank you for giving me such a clear victory. I couldnt have made a puppet account who I could beat worse.
if you did reread it and still dont see your **** up ,then you are beyond help
Old 02-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #733
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
if you did reread it and still dont see your **** up ,then you are beyond help
you are genuis. I am a genius.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #734
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
yes. doubts are fine. I have always said that. OABB always said that. we have both spent the better part of two months quoting every dip**** double standard.

Bull**** dickhead...anyone that has expressed doubts about the kid has been labelled a hater, and an idiot for not clinging to his nuts

because of your unsophisticated meth infused trucker brain, you have ignored all of it.

at least he's still using his original screen name....

Tebow needs work. we ALL know it.

no **** douchebag...you keep saying "we all know it", but yet you insult and attack anyone who dares to say it

but he played well despite it and his upside is huge. quitting the "experiment" or claiming he can't throw a forward pass or that he is a FB is the **** you fags post say in and day out.

He helped us win games...he threw some pretty good passes too...but please quit claiming he "played well". He ran well....he was a very good leader and positive locker room presence...and he never trashes his team mates...then again he's got you and your clown posse to do that for him. Few if any have stated the **** you're claiming we've said....most of us have stated we have doubts or concerns. Few have said he CAN'T do it...most wonder IF he can do it. And since you've got this man crush on him, how could you possibly call anyone else a fag?

it can only be described as HATE. I dont know how to make this any clearer to you fags, but there is a CLEAR line you all cross daily.

You never once thought that alot of the Tebow "hatred" as you like to call it stems from you and your clown posse's nuthugging takes that rarely if ever criticize him for his problems, always blaming his team mates and coaches and always defending him like he's your son. I doubt 99% of those you call haters want Tebow to fail....they just want you (and your nuthugging legion) to go away.

you are blind to it and claim anyone who calls you out is a tebowner. whats funny is how much you actually are what you accuse others of being. its a gay self fulfilling prophesy that is as funny as it is frustrating.

Pot calling kettle black again I see.....BTW, you sure seem to know an awful lot about what gays are like....then again given your man crush on Tebow, i guess we all know why that is.

Tebow wins

There you go again....Tebow wins...you never credit his supporting cast, they're only on the roster to bear the brunt of blame for his failures. So now that you exhausted your reasons he's so great by winning 7 of 8 at one point...tell us about his 5 losses where he was completely embarrassed by even sub standard quality teams like Buffalo and KC

and he improves

Umm, no he hasn't...improving means he would have gotten better over the course of his starting more games....he stunk the last two games of the season, came back and played well vs. Steelers, then got raped by NE...again. That's not improvement...that's a roller coaster ride, at best

and he works hard and he is a phenom.

He does have a pretty well documented work ethic as evidenced by that documentary about him in high school, and training for NFL draft... As for him being a phenom....perhaps in some areas...in others he's pretty much pedestrian...like throwing the ball accurately and on time consitently

To harp on his game as if you know what his career will be with only 16 starts is as stupid as you are gay.

Nobody knows what his career will end up...but if it's stupid to say he'll be a bust...isn't it also just as stupid to say he's gonna "revolutionize" the QB position? It's only been 16 starts like you said. He's probably gonna end up somewhere in between I think. Good enough to hang around for several years, but not quite the guy that ends up in Canton. Then again it's just one man's opinion.

I wish to god you could see it clearly. many are critical of Tebow and never get jumped on because they remain objective. look around. it happens every day.

Really, where are they? Most of them have given up debating the kid's potential due to constantly being labelled haters, Raider fans, Ortonauts, McFans, idiots, retards, morons....you name it...you've called them it. You realize most of the time guys like spider and TGN are in here to blast you...not Tebow. they just know what sets you nuthuggers off...say anything remotely critical about your hero timmy.

An objective view is one that many of us have stated...that we like the kid...he's a great role model, he's a great leader of men, he's a man of conviction, he's principled, he's got high moral fiber and character....He's strong as a dump truck, and runs like a wild bull, he's a PR wet dream, and he's got a very good work ethic...and 99% of us would love for our daughters to marry him or someone like him...but that doesn't mean he can throw the ball well, especially from the pocket. it also doesn't mean that he's better than Manning

See...love the kid, think he's great, but want him to work on throwing the ball better. now as for you and your nuthugging cronies....well let's say you're probably 90% of the reason people you've called haters on here don't care if Tebow is a Bronco or not anymore.

you are a troll. TGN Errand and tonyRtard are all haters. you can claim otherwise but we all know it.

now eat my turds ******.

And here you go again...being a ****ing douchebag, again....douche's gonna douche...
in bold

Last edited by errand; 02-03-2012 at 07:53 PM..
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #735
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
I quoted his statement about quitting the experiment in the very ****ing same post WHILE EXPLAINING THE CLEAR DIFFERENCE **TARD!!!!

RRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!

OMG YOU ARE ****ING PERFECT! THANK YOU FOR SUCKING SO HARD!!!!!
OABB you have been owned more then a cheap hooker ..It is funny that you thought that changing your name would give you a fresh start I busted you hard
Old 02-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #736
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
in bold
can't you lose with dignity?
Old 02-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #737
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I'm amazed that since I left, that certainly rational posters have completely lost their minds over their support for Tebow. I mean, completely lost their minds to the point of delusion.
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #738
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
OABB you have been owned more then a cheap hooker ..It is funny that you thought that changing your name would give you a fresh start I busted you hard
lol. then why is OABB still here dumb ass.

owning requires that you win first.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #739
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
I'm amazed that since I left, that certainly rational posters have completely lost their minds over their support for Tebow. I mean, completely lost their minds to the point of delusion.
macgruder and broncbow do not represent us. I cant find anyone delusional outside of them honestly.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #740
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

LMAO errand well said .
Old 02-03-2012, 07:58 PM   #741
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
macgruder and broncbow do not represent us. I cant find anyone delusional outside of them honestly.
I'm pretty sure that you and TheReverend are beyond delusional.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:59 PM   #742
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Perhaps you'd like to stand up and answer the same questions TonyR and errand have proven completely unwilling to, then?
Old 02-03-2012, 07:59 PM   #743
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
how so? what did I say that was delusional?
Old 02-03-2012, 07:59 PM   #744
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
lol. then why is OABB still here dumb ass.

owning requires that you win first.
LMAO really thats it ? everyone knows you can run 2 accounts ....
Old 02-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #745
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Perhaps you'd like to stand up and answer the same questions TonyR and errand have proven completely unwilling to, then?
Let's reset.

Rephrase the question.

I will answer.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #746
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
It's Missouribronc... so nothing.

Still, he hasn't been given a chance to answer so I'll treat him with respect until he proves to be as inept and in blind hatred like errand and TonyR have shown to be.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #747
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
you have to ask that after your posting ?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #748
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
can't you lose with dignity?
You're the most classless person on here...first you get banned, then you create a new screen name to come in here and defend your moronic takes like "Yes, i agree with that dumbass OABB too..."

so explain this one to me then, with all your infinite wisdom...

Why, if Tebow made so many plays throwing the ball and from the pocket mind you....does Elway always say he's looking for a guy that could make plays from the pocket?

Now I don't expect anyone to take what i think as the end all of QB knowledge like you think you and your clown posse are.

But why do you suppose a hall of fame QB that has played the game at it's highest level would not be able to see what you clowns see?

Is he too a hater?

Is he a moron?

Does he not know anything about playing the QB position or what the coaching staff says they need in order for them to run a pro offense vs an above average college one?

What credentials do you have that we should take what you claim as gospel?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #749
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Let's reset.

Rephrase the question.

I will answer.
The main question is why do you feel Tim Tebow will struggle long term and not be a long term answer at the QB position?

The spin-off questions that have derived from that have been:

"What do YOU judge a QB on?"

"What throws do YOU feel he can't make?"

and more but that's the crux of it.

Neither have answered either question and have been as absurd as criticizing his work ethic for appearing on Jimmy Fallon etc lol
Old 02-03-2012, 08:05 PM   #750
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
But why do you suppose a hall of fame QB that has played the game at it's highest level would not be able to see what you clowns see?
GOOD QUESTION BRO

"Joe Montana says don't change Tim Tebow's throwing motion"

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...owing-motion/1