The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2012, 02:55 PM   #701
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Yes, I have doubts about Tebow because I'm a liberal devil worshipper. Good grief, I hope you're not serious with this.

Still wondering when you and your buddies are going to start "talking football" since that's the standard you keep applying to me...
Well despite me asking for it repeatedly, you haven't offered a single ****ing explanation why you have doubts about Tebow, so one has to make the most educated inference he can. You think it's a coincidence you and your hippy brethren are up in arms over Tebow after he dragged a 1-4 team into the playoffs and a victory over the defending AFC Champs?

As for talking football... I have been. You've been the one hiding from it. Need I refer your dumb cowardly ass back to this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I've noticed you decided to completely ignore the "why" part of my request. Is it because you... gasp... don't know and are just parroting things you've heard elsewhere?!?!?

Regardless, I'll play along and let's go item by item.

This has you concerned about his long-term viability?

This is perhaps the most correctable part of a QBs viability. Reference the massive improvements in his footwork over his SIXTEEN GAME tenure thus far. In fact, ESPN did a special on his footwork improvements in December.

See River's throwing motion.

See comments from Joe Montana, John Elway, etc about Tim's throwing motion.

"The Broncos arenít looking for major changes in QB Tim Tebow's delivery" -

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-r.../post/16900224

Please attempt justify these (ESPECIALLY touch) with examples.

Only 8 QBs in the NFL had an > or = TD:INT ratio... and that's not even mentioning half his INTs came in ONE game.

I implore you to find ANY QB with a better ball retention:hits ratio.
Remember? Then you ran and hid? As usual.

All you're doing is making it extremely obvious that you don't even understand rudimentary concepts of the game you watch.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:07 PM   #702
BroncoBeavis

Quote:

All you're doing is making it extremely obvious that you don't even understand rudimentary concepts of the game you watch.
Yeah, same thing happens whenever anyone says Tebow's stats should be measured against today's modern pass-happy West Coast possession passing schemes.

I say "OK, show me one of these 'modern' teams who's ever opened a game running on 8 consecutive 1st downs"

Crickets.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #703
Butterscotch Stallion

wow...Tony R is asked for an answer and the thread dies.

loser.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #704
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
wow...Tony R is asked for an answer and the thread dies.

loser.
I've been repeatedly asking Tony the same the question since he decided "Tebow can't be a long-term option at QB" and he has never once answered the question. In fact, none of the Tebow haters have.

On the contrary, I've been listing the reasons for why he will succeed and be an innovative option at QB and potentially revolutionize the game since his ****ing draft day.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #705
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
LMAO just cause every one of us have beat the snot out of your overreacting ass ..... you are by far the biggest drama queen here ... you google formations then present here as a great Idea ....... Clown

I know right? I was gonna say if he actually knew that ******* much why didn't he just apply for the damn job of Broncos DC......
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:23 PM   #706
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I know right? I was gonna say if he actually knew that ******* much why didn't he just apply for the damn job of Broncos DC......
he would have to do more then answer phones .......
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #707
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
OABB is much funnier and sexier than me.
yeah, but you're still just as stupid.... changing your screen name doesn't change stupid.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #708
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
i have been here for a long time numbnuts. OABB has left the sight for a year because he lost a bet. Jake is good people, and he has always gone harshly after the fags here.

I used to just post in the WPR, but Jake asked me to not be so quiet here. I have always hated the vaginas that permeate through this sight but was careful not to ruffle feathers.

AFter Taco banned OABB for the third time (10 of the last 12 weeks) I decided to let out the thunder in his name.

Call me the troll hunter troll. You are on my radar.

bull****! you just changed your ******* screen name from a-hole to even bigger a-hole.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:43 PM   #709
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
bull****! you just changed your ******* screen name from a-hole to even bigger a-hole.
OABB is still here dumbass....also, ask Blue if OABB asked to be me. we are friends...we work together on projects at times. its all right there fag.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #710
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
yeah, but you're still just as stupid.... changing your screen name doesn't change stupid.
maybe you should try it. Errand is just a joke around here. like orton.

fag.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:48 PM   #711
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
shhhhhhhhhh it is supposed to be a secret
Old 02-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #712
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
shhhhhhhhhh it is supposed to be a secret
greatest secret ever. not even the mods know I changed my name.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:29 PM   #713
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
You ever gonna man up and respond to this post?

Quote:
What throws do you feel he "struggles" with?

Also, fyi, the vast majority of our big plays came from Tebow passing from the pocket.

Also, fyi, nearly every game we won was from Tim "having to" throw the ball.

This is precisely why you people have no argument... because you don't POSE any argument.

There are clearly areas that need improvement (*watch how this works, I'll even provide the specifics FOR you): primarily footwork and the speed in which he diagnoses defenses. BOTH are common problems for young QBs and not a cause for long term concern. As is, he was able to extend plays with his feet and size long enough to make safe plays (which mind you, should also fall on the WRs lack of consistency getting open or ability to make a play on the ball) also more than anyone in the NFL.

Nothing about this offense is "one-dimensional". Hell, even our running game is multi-dimensional. Tim gives us the versatility to become the most multi-dimensional offense in the entire league... and by a large margin.
Spoiler: You won't.

Like Tony, you don't know anything about how the sport actually works and will just regurgitate **** you've read/seen/watched instead of being capable of thinking for yourself and making up your own mind. You'd rather throw fits because Tebow (who the entire Broncos brass have praised his almost inhuman work ethic) showed up at a concert.

You're a jealous tool-bag. Do everyone a favor and either step up and start supporting your "opinions" (piles of **** they may be) or shut the **** up.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #714
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Well despite me asking for it repeatedly, you haven't offered a single ****ing explanation why you have doubts about Tebow, so one has to make the most educated inference he can. You think it's a coincidence you and your hippy brethren are up in arms over Tebow after he dragged a 1-4 team into the playoffs and a victory over the defending AFC Champs?

As for talking football... I have been. You've been the one hiding from it. Need I refer your dumb cowardly ass back to this?

So you post an article from cbssports and now you're an expert on Tebow?!?

Rev, I'm no football expert and I'm no QB expert. And neither are you, for that matter. But I've watched most of Tebow's NFL games and I've seen him struggle throwing the football. I don't know where the **** you've been if you haven't seen it as well. And apparently unlike you I'm smart enough to figure out that the Broncos coaching staff saw these struggles as well since they started Kyle ****ing Orton ahead of him, and then when they did start Tebow they installed a game plan that limited his passing about as much as possible. Is that really so hard for you to see? Why do you think they did that? To make you mad? Or is it some grand ****ing conspiracy?

You're right about one thing: he might be able to improve his passing enough to be a good NFL QB. But you act like my doubts are some novel concept. I don't know where you've been since before he was drafted that you're so surprised and outraged by this. The coaches have clearly demonstrated their doubts. John Elway has clearly demonstrated his doubts. But I guess you know better than them. Hell, Elway just made these comments recently:

Elway has said that he's looking for "the big athlete who can throw the ball from the pocket."

"Anybody who comes in at any position is going to think they have a chance to compete," Elway said. "Any free agent or anybody that comes in here when we start training camp is going to be competing for jobs.

Read more: Senior Bowl quarterbacks go on display before NFL draft - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz1lNFalbTH
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

I also quoted this the other day:

"He's going to have to overhaul everything," says quarterbacks guru George Whitfield, who tutored Newton, Ben Roethlisberger and Terrelle Pryor as they transitioned into the NFL. "He's going to have to go all the way back to the beginning. His throwing motion is a direct relation to what's happening below the waist. You can't put a giant machine gun on a camera tripod. He's going to have to work on the passing and the mechanics. Out of those nine or 10 completions against Pittsburgh, all but two of them were vertical throws. Pretty much everybody can throw it vertical. The challenge is throwing into windows."
http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/s...tive-offseason

Do you know more than this guy, too?

Wake the **** up you ****ing lunatic. Stop worrying yourself so much about what I think and say, as if it matters all that much. My opinion really isn't all that shocking and sinister. It's a widely held opinion. Hell, it's a majority opinion! That doesn't mean it's right, it just means you shouldn't go so apesh*t when you hear it. Grow the **** up and stop neg repping people on a football message board because they have the audacity to have a different opinion than you and not back down when attacked by you and your angry, adolescent, insult hurling mob. Maybe Tebow will make it, maybe he won't. But it's not worth giving yourself a coronary over. It really isn't.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #715
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Just ran across this nugget today. Thought the drop number seemed a little low, but I'm mostly surprised because I thought one of the things that Tebow was at least mediocre at in the passing game was the deep ball. Depending on how that's defined, I guess maybe not?

Tebow ranked 28th out of 31 QBs in terms of deep passing accuracy, despite the 10th-lowest drop rate on such passes (only two drops in 63 attempts)
http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...ly-lard-2-2-12
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:19 PM   #716
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Click the link for the context dip****.

You CONTINUE to dodge every single question I've posed to you and dance around topics. Sad. Truly sad.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #717
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

lmao tony r with a dose of reality .
Old 02-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #718
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
You ever gonna man up and respond to this post?

Spoiler: You won't.

Like Tony, you don't know anything about how the sport actually works and will just regurgitate **** you've read/seen/watched instead of being capable of thinking for yourself and making up your own mind. You'd rather throw fits because Tebow (who the entire Broncos brass have praised his almost inhuman work ethic) showed up at a concert.

You're a jealous tool-bag. Do everyone a favor and either step up and start supporting your "opinions" (piles of **** they may be) or shut the **** up.
look **** head, I have voiced my concerns about Tebow's inability to throw the ball consistently.... I do not pretend to have the answers as to why he cannot throw the ball very well at this point of his career, nor do I know how to fix his
problem...

but since you know how to fix what ails our defense, and you wrote an open letter to jack del rio about it, here's a suggestion...

perhaps you should write an open letter to tim tebow and tell him what he needs to do to improve his game. you do realize that tim tebow was the only quarterback that started several games who failed to complete half his passes in all but 2 or 3 of them. Then again judging your typical nuthugging posts, perhaps you don't realize it.

You and your clown posse keep spouting off about his 316 yards passing vs. Steelers, never noticing that game was more the exception, than the rule. Not to mention DT had like 150 yards after the catch.

you guys look at that game and you think he's destined for greatness, but you scratch your heads wondering how people could possibly have concerns about him after watching him struggle vs. Buffalo or KC.

we see him when he plays well and wonder what the hell...how can he look like Dr. Jeckyll one game, and Mr. Hyde the next two or three. You and your nuthugging cronies make all kinds of excuses, mainly blaming his team mates...or coaches. The same people he says he's blessed to play with and work for.

not once did you ever suspected maybe....just maybe he just isn't as good as you think he is. Face it...if he couldn't run, he'd have been cut by now....
Old 02-03-2012, 07:43 PM   #719
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Just ran across this nugget today. Thought the drop number seemed a little low, but I'm mostly surprised because I thought one of the things that Tebow was at least mediocre at in the passing game was the deep ball. Depending on how that's defined, I guess maybe not?

Tebow ranked 28th out of 31 QBs in terms of deep passing accuracy, despite the 10th-lowest drop rate on such passes (only two drops in 63 attempts)
http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...ly-lard-2-2-12
wow. Tebow didn't pass well. color me shocked. did you also find out about NASA landing on the moon yet?
Old 02-03-2012, 07:54 PM   #720
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
wow. Tebow didn't pass well. color me shocked. did you also find out about NASA landing on the moon yet?
wait .... Tony R is a retard cause he has doubts about a qb that by your own admission struggled throwing the ball....lmao you turd OABB welcome to reality
Old 02-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #721
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
wait .... Tony R is a retard cause he has doubts about a qb that by your own admission struggled throwing the ball....lmao you turd OABB welcome to reality
yes. doubts are fine. I have always said that. OABB always said that. we have both spent the better part of two months quoting every dip**** double standard.

because of your unsophisticated meth infused trucker brain, you have ignored all of it.

Tebow needs work. we ALL know it. but he played well despite it and his upside is huge. quitting the "experiment" or claiming he can't throw a forward pass or that he is a FB is the **** you fags post say in and day out.

it can only be described as HATE. I dont know how to make this any clearer to you fags, but there is a CLEAR line you all cross daily.

you are blind to it and claim anyone who calls you out is a tebowner. whats funny is how much you actually are what you accuse others of being. its a gay self fulfilling prophesy that is as funny as it is frustrating.

Tebow wins and he improves and he works hard and he is a phenom. To harp on his game as if you know what his career will be with only 16 starts is as stupid as you are gay.

I wish to god you could see it clearly. many are critical of Tebow and never get jumped on because they remain objective. look around. it happens every day.

you are a troll. TGN Errand and tonyRtard are all haters. you can claim otherwise but we all know it.

now eat my turds ******.

Last edited by Butterscotch Stallion; 02-03-2012 at 08:12 PM..
Old 02-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #722
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
..and yet you spend an awful lot of time defending his passing ability. I'm not saying you're stupid, but wouldn't you have to be?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #723
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
yes. doubts are fine. I have always said that. OABB always said that. we have both spent the better part of two months quoting every dip**** double standard.

because of your unsophisticated meth infused trucker brain, you have ignored all of it.

Tebow needs work. we ALL know it. but he played well despite it and his upside is huge. quitting the "experiment" or claiming he can't throw a forward pass or that he is a FB is the **** you fags post say in and day out.

it can only be described as HATE. I dont know how to make this any clearer to you fags, but there is a CLEAR line you all cross daily.

you are blind to it and claim anyone who calls you out is a tebowner. whats funny is how much you actually are what you accuse others of being. its a gay self fulfilling prophesy that is as funny as it is frustrating.

Tebow wins and he improves and he works hard and he is a phenom. To harp on his game as if you know what his career will be with only 16 starts is as stupid as you are gay.

I wish to god you could see it clearly. many are critical of Tebow and never get jumped on because they remain objective. look around. it happens every day.

you are a troll. TGN Errand and tonyRtard are all haters. you can claim otherwise but we all know it.

now eat my turds ******.
lmao so now he is a hater cause he has doubts ..you idiot
Old 02-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #724
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
..and yet you spend an awful lot of time defending his passing ability. I'm not saying you're stupid, but wouldn't you have to be?
no. You have to be stupid to not understand the CLEAR distinction. He is a raw young qb who performed well, even in the passing game. he has work to do but NOT ONE ****ING HUMAN ON THE ****ING PLANET ****ING EARTH IN THE ENTIRE MILKY WAY ****ING GALAXY thought any different.

no one is surprised. now you can choose to be a fag that thinks he is on to some great discovery or you could be objective and see that even as a raw passer he is still a better qb than your cockmate orton and is capable of winning games now. He turned our team around and he hasnt even reached his potential.

we all know he is raw. but HE CAN PASS! Untill you fags admit that and stop knobbing eachothers hate while DPing TGN loose anus, you are ****ing idiots who arent worth anyones time.

you dont even see what we have at QB. you wanted Kyle ****ing ORTON.

you are not a smart football person. accept it. its ok.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:25 PM   #725
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
lmao so now he is a hater cause he has doubts ..you idiot
you read my post and this is your serious response? are you really this inept at comprehension? can you really not carry out a debate above a 9 year olds level?

you responded with the oppisite of what I said and then called me an idiot. I couldnt have asked for a better nemesis. you just bend over and grab your ankles.