The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #676
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
wow. Tebow didn't pass well. color me shocked. did you also find out about NASA landing on the moon yet?
..and yet you spend an awful lot of time defending his passing ability. I'm not saying you're stupid, but wouldn't you have to be?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:17 PM   #677
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac

Quote:
yes. doubts are fine. I have always said that. OABB always said that. we have both spent the better part of two months quoting every dip**** double standard.

because of your unsophisticated meth infused trucker brain, you have ignored all of it.

Tebow needs work. we ALL know it. but he played well despite it and his upside is huge. quitting the "experiment" or claiming he can't throw a forward pass or that he is a FB is the **** you fags post say in and day out.

it can only be described as HATE. I dont know how to make this any clearer to you fags, but there is a CLEAR line you all cross daily.

you are blind to it and claim anyone who calls you out is a tebowner. whats funny is how much you actually are what you accuse others of being. its a gay self fulfilling prophesy that is as funny as it is frustrating.

Tebow wins and he improves and he works hard and he is a phenom. To harp on his game as if you know what his career will be with only 16 starts is as stupid as you are gay.

I wish to god you could see it clearly. many are critical of Tebow and never get jumped on because they remain objective. look around. it happens every day.

you are a troll. TGN Errand and tonyRtard are all haters. you can claim otherwise but we all know it.

now eat my turds ******.
lmao so now he is a hater cause he has doubts ..you idiot
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:19 PM   #678
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
..and yet you spend an awful lot of time defending his passing ability. I'm not saying you're stupid, but wouldn't you have to be?
no. You have to be stupid to not understand the CLEAR distinction. He is a raw young qb who performed well, even in the passing game. he has work to do but NOT ONE ****ING HUMAN ON THE ****ING PLANET ****ING EARTH IN THE ENTIRE MILKY WAY ****ING GALAXY thought any different.

no one is surprised. now you can choose to be a fag that thinks he is on to some great discovery or you could be objective and see that even as a raw passer he is still a better qb than your cockmate orton and is capable of winning games now. He turned our team around and he hasnt even reached his potential.

we all know he is raw. but HE CAN PASS! Untill you fags admit that and stop knobbing eachothers hate while DPing TGN loose anus, you are ****ing idiots who arent worth anyones time.

you dont even see what we have at QB. you wanted Kyle ****ing ORTON.

you are not a smart football person. accept it. its ok.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:25 PM   #679
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
lmao so now he is a hater cause he has doubts ..you idiot
you read my post and this is your serious response? are you really this inept at comprehension? can you really not carry out a debate above a 9 year olds level?

you responded with the oppisite of what I said and then called me an idiot. I couldnt have asked for a better nemesis. you just bend over and grab your ankles.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #680
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac

Quote:
you read my post and this is your serious response? are you really this inept at comprehension? can you really not carry out a debate above a 9 year olds level?

you responded with the oppisite of what I said and then called me an idiot. I couldnt have asked for a better nemesis. you just bend over and grab your ankles.
LMAO go back and reread your own post genuis ... Just wow
Old 02-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #681
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
genuis. That is what you are.

Last edited by Butterscotch Stallion; 02-03-2012 at 07:36 PM..
Old 02-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #682
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
by the way, I reread my post with yours under it. It so clearly shows how you may be one of the dumbest people here that I took a picture of it. I think it may become a meme.

thank you for giving me such a clear victory. I couldnt have made a puppet account who I could beat worse.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #683
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac

Quote:
genuis.
LMAO in 1 sentence you say you understand his doubts and the next you call him a hater....Maybe just maybe you need to get your head out of your ass and think ....
Old 02-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #684
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
LMAO in 1 sentence you say you understand his doubts and the next you call him a hater....Maybe just maybe you need to get your head out of your ass and think ....
I quoted his statement about quitting the experiment in the very ****ing same post WHILE EXPLAINING THE CLEAR DIFFERENCE **TARD!!!!

RRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!

OMG YOU ARE ****ING PERFECT! THANK YOU FOR SUCKING SO HARD!!!!!

Last edited by Butterscotch Stallion; 02-03-2012 at 07:44 PM..
Old 02-03-2012, 07:43 PM   #685
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac

Quote:
by the way, I reread my post with yours under it. It so clearly shows how you may be one of the dumbest people here that I took a picture of it. I think it may become a meme.

thank you for giving me such a clear victory. I couldnt have made a puppet account who I could beat worse.
if you did reread it and still dont see your **** up ,then you are beyond help
Old 02-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #686
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
if you did reread it and still dont see your **** up ,then you are beyond help
you are genuis. I am a genius.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #687
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
yes. doubts are fine. I have always said that. OABB always said that. we have both spent the better part of two months quoting every dip**** double standard.

Bull**** dickhead...anyone that has expressed doubts about the kid has been labelled a hater, and an idiot for not clinging to his nuts

because of your unsophisticated meth infused trucker brain, you have ignored all of it.

at least he's still using his original screen name....

Tebow needs work. we ALL know it.

no **** douchebag...you keep saying "we all know it", but yet you insult and attack anyone who dares to say it

but he played well despite it and his upside is huge. quitting the "experiment" or claiming he can't throw a forward pass or that he is a FB is the **** you fags post say in and day out.

He helped us win games...he threw some pretty good passes too...but please quit claiming he "played well". He ran well....he was a very good leader and positive locker room presence...and he never trashes his team mates...then again he's got you and your clown posse to do that for him. Few if any have stated the **** you're claiming we've said....most of us have stated we have doubts or concerns. Few have said he CAN'T do it...most wonder IF he can do it. And since you've got this man crush on him, how could you possibly call anyone else a fag?

it can only be described as HATE. I dont know how to make this any clearer to you fags, but there is a CLEAR line you all cross daily.

You never once thought that alot of the Tebow "hatred" as you like to call it stems from you and your clown posse's nuthugging takes that rarely if ever criticize him for his problems, always blaming his team mates and coaches and always defending him like he's your son. I doubt 99% of those you call haters want Tebow to fail....they just want you (and your nuthugging legion) to go away.

you are blind to it and claim anyone who calls you out is a tebowner. whats funny is how much you actually are what you accuse others of being. its a gay self fulfilling prophesy that is as funny as it is frustrating.

Pot calling kettle black again I see.....BTW, you sure seem to know an awful lot about what gays are like....then again given your man crush on Tebow, i guess we all know why that is.

Tebow wins

There you go again....Tebow wins...you never credit his supporting cast, they're only on the roster to bear the brunt of blame for his failures. So now that you exhausted your reasons he's so great by winning 7 of 8 at one point...tell us about his 5 losses where he was completely embarrassed by even sub standard quality teams like Buffalo and KC

and he improves

Umm, no he hasn't...improving means he would have gotten better over the course of his starting more games....he stunk the last two games of the season, came back and played well vs. Steelers, then got raped by NE...again. That's not improvement...that's a roller coaster ride, at best

and he works hard and he is a phenom.

He does have a pretty well documented work ethic as evidenced by that documentary about him in high school, and training for NFL draft... As for him being a phenom....perhaps in some areas...in others he's pretty much pedestrian...like throwing the ball accurately and on time consitently

To harp on his game as if you know what his career will be with only 16 starts is as stupid as you are gay.

Nobody knows what his career will end up...but if it's stupid to say he'll be a bust...isn't it also just as stupid to say he's gonna "revolutionize" the QB position? It's only been 16 starts like you said. He's probably gonna end up somewhere in between I think. Good enough to hang around for several years, but not quite the guy that ends up in Canton. Then again it's just one man's opinion.

I wish to god you could see it clearly. many are critical of Tebow and never get jumped on because they remain objective. look around. it happens every day.

Really, where are they? Most of them have given up debating the kid's potential due to constantly being labelled haters, Raider fans, Ortonauts, McFans, idiots, retards, morons....you name it...you've called them it. You realize most of the time guys like spider and TGN are in here to blast you...not Tebow. they just know what sets you nuthuggers off...say anything remotely critical about your hero timmy.

An objective view is one that many of us have stated...that we like the kid...he's a great role model, he's a great leader of men, he's a man of conviction, he's principled, he's got high moral fiber and character....He's strong as a dump truck, and runs like a wild bull, he's a PR wet dream, and he's got a very good work ethic...and 99% of us would love for our daughters to marry him or someone like him...but that doesn't mean he can throw the ball well, especially from the pocket. it also doesn't mean that he's better than Manning

See...love the kid, think he's great, but want him to work on throwing the ball better. now as for you and your nuthugging cronies....well let's say you're probably 90% of the reason people you've called haters on here don't care if Tebow is a Bronco or not anymore.

you are a troll. TGN Errand and tonyRtard are all haters. you can claim otherwise but we all know it.

now eat my turds ******.

And here you go again...being a ****ing douchebag, again....douche's gonna douche...
in bold

Last edited by errand; 02-03-2012 at 07:53 PM..
Old 02-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #688
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac

Quote:
I quoted his statement about quitting the experiment in the very ****ing same post WHILE EXPLAINING THE CLEAR DIFFERENCE **TARD!!!!

RRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!

OMG YOU ARE ****ING PERFECT! THANK YOU FOR SUCKING SO HARD!!!!!
OABB you have been owned more then a cheap hooker ..It is funny that you thought that changing your name would give you a fresh start I busted you hard
Old 02-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #689
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
in bold
can't you lose with dignity?
Old 02-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #690
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I'm amazed that since I left, that certainly rational posters have completely lost their minds over their support for Tebow. I mean, completely lost their minds to the point of delusion.
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #691
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
OABB you have been owned more then a cheap hooker ..It is funny that you thought that changing your name would give you a fresh start I busted you hard
lol. then why is OABB still here dumb ass.

owning requires that you win first.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #692
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
I'm amazed that since I left, that certainly rational posters have completely lost their minds over their support for Tebow. I mean, completely lost their minds to the point of delusion.
macgruder and broncbow do not represent us. I cant find anyone delusional outside of them honestly.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #693
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac

LMAO errand well said .
Old 02-03-2012, 07:58 PM   #694
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
macgruder and broncbow do not represent us. I cant find anyone delusional outside of them honestly.
I'm pretty sure that you and TheReverend are beyond delusional.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:59 PM   #695
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
I'm pretty sure that you and TheReverend are beyond delusional.
how so? what did I say that was delusional?
Old 02-03-2012, 07:59 PM   #696
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac

Quote:
lol. then why is OABB still here dumb ass.

owning requires that you win first.
LMAO really thats it ? everyone knows you can run 2 accounts ....
Old 02-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #697
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Perhaps you'd like to stand up and answer the same questions TonyR and errand have proven completely unwilling to, then?
Let's reset.

Rephrase the question.

I will answer.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #698
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
what's his fac

Quote:
how so? what did I say that was delusional?
you have to ask that after your posting ?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #699
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
can't you lose with dignity?
You're the most classless person on here...first you get banned, then you create a new screen name to come in here and defend your moronic takes like "Yes, i agree with that dumbass OABB too..."

so explain this one to me then, with all your infinite wisdom...

Why, if Tebow made so many plays throwing the ball and from the pocket mind you....does Elway always say he's looking for a guy that could make plays from the pocket?

Now I don't expect anyone to take what i think as the end all of QB knowledge like you think you and your clown posse are.

But why do you suppose a hall of fame QB that has played the game at it's highest level would not be able to see what you clowns see?

Is he too a hater?

Is he a moron?

Does he not know anything about playing the QB position or what the coaching staff says they need in order for them to run a pro offense vs an above average college one?

What credentials do you have that we should take what you claim as gospel?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:05 PM   #700
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
LMAO really thats it ? everyone knows you can run 2 accounts ....
that is not a name change. am I getting stuck on the actual English language with you again?

its a puppet account. If you think OABB created a puppet account a year ago than that is fine with me. You have been wrong about everything and are now just a troll so I doubt anyone believes it anyways.

not that I care. Jake is good people. ask around.