The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2012, 10:05 AM   #1
fwf

Default Tell us about your Broncos Memorabilia

Ive personally never had any disposable income in my life so ive never been much of a collector. Last night though i started going through my old cards and started to think id like to get just one of the basic topps card of every bronco starter going all the way back to 1960. Maybe get a binder for each season.. I could add other small things to the binder as well like SI's with broncos on the covers, Media guides, ticket stubs, a beer cap from my first beer of each game. And maybe even eventually a cd with every game on it.
Just think it would be cool to go back and relive a season this way. Maybe add photos of me on my couch watching games.

Im sure some of you guys out there have some sick and expensive ****. I cant ever imagine spending too much on memorabilia and i dont think i would ever do it with the purpose of making money one day either. I do think it would be cool to start collecting something though.

So what do you guys have? Pictures would be nice.

Last edited by fwf; 01-28-2012 at 10:07 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

I have Moreno, Marshall, Bailey and Tebow jerseys. The Tebow is an on the field jersey and is pretty bad ass! Have a handful of T-shirts and a hoodie. Have like 6 different hats. One is with the old D. Mouse pad, blanket and drinking cups. Use to have a big flag with the new logo on it but moved around and got ripped so i threw it out. When i was little, i collected cards, not sure what happened to them all. If i had the money i'd spend more money on trying to make it to more games. Not living in Colorado makes it even more expensive. I've seen 2 regular season games and 1 preseason game. The road game was my first game i ever saw the Broncos in person. It was the season of September 11th. The game was played in Indy. It was the final game of the season due to those games being pushed back because of 9/11. It ended up being TD's last game. My first and only home game was the 07 Monday Night game against GB..first play of OT Farve threw a TD to end the game. Went to a preseason game up in Glendale this past preseason.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:34 AM   #3
DarkHorse
RPM Racer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kenny McKinley

I have an Eddie Mac away jersey (belongs to my wife actually) that was signed by a bunch of players and coaches the day that Meck and a couple other guys and myself snuck onto the floor during Elways induction. Pretty cool.

Also have a game glove from Rueban Droughns that he gave to my wife after the opening game in Cincinnati years back for our 10 year wedding anniversary present. We were talking to a bunch of players including Reuban before the game during warm up and explained to him that the tickets were presents to each other for our 10 year - our very first Broncos game. After the game - he sought us out and gave us the glove. Thought that was really really cool of him to remember us after playing a game and then finding us.
DarkHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:04 PM   #4
Fusionfrontman
Perennial Pro-bowler

I'm an avid collector, Yankees and Broncos. I don't have any current pics of the ManCave but depending on how far this thread goes, maybe I'll take some to put up. As of now I have the following:
Signed Mini Helmets: Baily, Gradishar, D-Thomas, TD, Al Wilson.
Signed Game Used cleats- Rod Smith
Jerseys- Tebow, Atwater, Elway, McCaffrey, Rod Smith, Little
Full size helmets- 98 Team signed, Elway 'D', Sharpe current, Von Miller
Signed pics of Brandon Marshal and Champ Baily, and poster with 77 Championship team signed.

Not to mention banners, game media stuff, towels, tickets, etc.
I can thank Phily Bronco nut for helping me get it started back years ago. Thanks Bro!
Fusionfrontman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:16 AM   #5
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusionfrontman View Post
I'm an avid collector, Yankees and Broncos. I don't have any current pics of the ManCave but depending on how far this thread goes, maybe I'll take some to put up. As of now I have the following:
Signed Mini Helmets: Baily, Gradishar, D-Thomas, TD, Al Wilson.
Signed Game Used cleats- Rod Smith
Jerseys- Tebow, Atwater, Elway, McCaffrey, Rod Smith, Little
Full size helmets- 98 Team signed, Elway 'D', Sharpe current, Von Miller
Signed pics of Brandon Marshal and Champ Baily, and poster with 77 Championship team signed.

Not to mention banners, game media stuff, towels, tickets, etc.
I can thank Phily Bronco nut for helping me get it started back years ago. Thanks Bro!
Don't have a ton of collectibles. Lots of old jerseys. Tickets to games I've been to. I have a framed 8x10 print signed by TD. That was probably my favorite up until we got our Mile High Magic towels we got at the Steelers playoff game.

Hopefully someday I'll be able to get one of them signed.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:42 AM   #6
Fusionfrontman
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Don't have a ton of collectibles. Lots of old jerseys. Tickets to games I've been to. I have a framed 8x10 print signed by TD. That was probably my favorite up until we got our Mile High Magic towels we got at the Steelers playoff game.

Hopefully someday I'll be able to get one of them signed.
I loved those towels they gave away at the playoff game (I'm assuming you are talking about this year.) I have the Orange Crush Day one from against the Jets last year in October. First game out in Denver and it was incredible!
Fusionfrontman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:14 AM   #7
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Memorabilia:
-Team signed football (Don't recall the year, 2002 I believe. I won this at a silent auction for dirt cheap. Like a hundred bucks or something. It was a sorority event at DU. Has a ton of autos, really really cool.)
-Champ signed mini helmet
-Royal signed mini helmet
-Mecklenberg signed mini helmet (old D logo)
-Davis signed mini helmet (Superbowl helmet; signed "MVP")
-Elway signed sports illustrated cover/plaque (includes photos and a part of a game-used ball)
-8x10 black and white photo signed by McCaffery
-Superbowl commerative SI also signed by McCaffery
-Large Photo of Champ, signed
-Besides signed items, have a ton of random stuff, the Floyd hat from last year, some framed stadium pictures, the Tebow/DT poster from last year, etc.

Also:
-Large photo of Tulowitzki, signed

The next thing I buy will be something with the Nuggets.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #8
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
Memorabilia:
-Team signed football (Don't recall the year, 2002 I believe. I won this at a silent auction for dirt cheap. Like a hundred bucks or something. It was a sorority event at DU. Has a ton of autos, really really cool.)
-Champ signed mini helmet
-Royal signed mini helmet
-Mecklenberg signed mini helmet (old D logo)
-Davis signed mini helmet (Superbowl helmet; signed "MVP")
-Elway signed sports illustrated cover/plaque (includes photos and a part of a game-used ball)
-8x10 black and white photo signed by McCaffery
-Superbowl commerative SI also signed by McCaffery
-Large Photo of Champ, signed
-Besides signed items, have a ton of random stuff, the Floyd hat from last year, some framed stadium pictures, the Tebow/DT poster from last year, etc.

Also:
-Large photo of Tulowitzki, signed

The next thing I buy will be something with the Nuggets.
I have a Milan Hejduk Authentic autographed jersey ($70) and a Peter Forsberg autographed card (free).
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #9
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Beat this for memorabilia:

I have the REAL John Elway locked in my basement.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:58 AM   #10
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Champ Bailey jersey from my ex.

Autographed Wesley Woodyard Broncos decal/sticker.

Broncos sweater.

Broncos hats. (Two caps and snowhat)

Broncos blanket.

Ashley Lelie rookie CarD!!!!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #11
Bronco Boy
Avid Ambien Abuser

Eric Fischer: Catholic Priest

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

I have a signed Bradlee Van Pelt longboard. Seemed like a solid investment at the time.
Bronco Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #12
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Beat this for memorabilia:

I have the REAL John Elway locked in my basement.
BUT HOW WILL HE TEACH TEBOW TO BE A QB FROM YOUR BASEMENT?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #13
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

I have a nice starter Elway jersey.
I also have a couple of blue and orange towels from the 97 wild-card/play-off game
I also have a small replica of the old mile-hi stadium. Nice piece!
A few othr things like hats and black leather jacket from SB XXXIII
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote