The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 08:06 AM   #1
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default Who is responsible for Tebowmania?

Who is responsible for Tebowmania? Watch

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7458680
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox
 
RhymesayersDU's Avatar
 
GANGNAM STYLE

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Back In The 303!
Posts: 14,959

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson
Default

OMG THE ESPIN!

/omane retard
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:52 AM   #3
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Anyone read the article from the Wall Street Journal titled "The Secrets of Tebow Hatred" by Michael Medved? "Hoping that the hero stumbles in terms of personal integrity seems cruel, but it's more acceptable to expect onfield performance that gives evidence of mortality." http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...mailed+Week%29
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:25 PM   #4
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!
 
Ray Finkle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,467
Default

I'm going to go with Mr. and Mrs. Tebow are responsible....
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:53 PM   #5
Slightly Soiled
Angling for VP.
 
Slightly Soiled's Avatar
 
Mitt watch this!

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: No Dak
Posts: 103

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gerald Willhite
Default

JC
Slightly Soiled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:37 PM   #6
myMind
splinters reality until
 
myMind's Avatar
 
We Grok

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,593

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Skip is such a ****ing ****mouthed b****.
It Tebows fault? The media is simply reacting?
Im glad Tebowmania will be put on the backburner soon, it is a bit tiring.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:49 PM   #7
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Human nature is responsible for "Tebowmania"... the only reason Tebow is so controversial and the only reason there are "haters" is because Tebow's game is so unorthodox and unique. If Tebow was just loved there would be no backlash against "Tebowmania"..

Tebow's success when people said he wasn't good proves how small minded people are and how unique Tebow is..

Last edited by MacGruder; 01-17-2012 at 05:41 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:14 PM   #8
Bronco Boy
Avid Ambien Abuser
 
Bronco Boy's Avatar
 
Eric Fischer: Catholic Priest

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New York. **** you too.
Posts: 2,001

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker
Default

It's the liberal media's fault. It always is.
Bronco Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #9
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Boy View Post
It's the liberal media's fault. It always is.
Almost all of the media is not just liberal, but waaay far left.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:31 AM   #10
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Human nature is responsible for "Tebowmania"... the only reason Tebow is so controversial and the only reason there are "haters" is because Tebow's game is so unorthodox and unique. If Tebow was just loved there would be no backlash against "Tebowmania"..

Tebow's success when people said he wasn't good proves how small minded people are and how unique Tebow is..

Right, and every time he gets a little better, they just say well he wont win a superbowl, well he wont win 3 superbowls
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:58 AM   #11
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,061

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Who is responsible for Tebow-mania?

All of you* who keep buying it, enable it. (that's not an insult, just a fact of business.)
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:04 AM   #12
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
Who is responsible for Tebow-mania?

All of you* who keep buying it, enable it. (that's not an insult, just a fact of business.)

I guess I could boycott Tebowmania and stop buying it, but then I couldnt watch TV, or read espn.com, yahoo.com, or facebook/twitter.

I dont know what I would ever do without all that. I need to win the lottery and go buy a house way up in the mountains, then a beach house so I can avoid Tebowmania and not go crazy.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #13
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,061

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples Champ View Post
I guess I could boycott Tebowmania and stop buying it, but then I couldnt watch TV, or read espn.com, yahoo.com, or facebook/twitter.

I dont know what I would ever do without all that. I need to win the lottery and go buy a house way up in the mountains, then a beach house so I can avoid Tebowmania and not go crazy.

It doesn't make sense, but ok.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:24 AM   #14
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
It doesn't make sense, but ok.
it means tebowmania is all over the media, and the only way to avoid it is not pay attention to the media
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:26 AM   #15
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,061

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples Champ View Post
it means tebowmania is all over the media, and the only way to avoid it is not pay attention to the media
...and....that's why it exists...
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:37 AM   #16
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
...and....that's why it exists...

i was just wondering how its my fault then? I need to avoid the media in total?

I do agree its the millions of people texting in /tweeting to ESPN about tebow, but I think they only backlash because the media said he couldnt win games , and 100% chance of miserable failure (not just a little bit, they poured it on him). So everyone has that I told you so attitude after every win. And if he never wins a superbowl, those people will say at least he won games which you guys said he had NO chance of ever doing in the league.

Last edited by Peoples Champ; 01-18-2012 at 08:54 AM..
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:37 AM   #17
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

People like winners. people like underdogs. Tebow is the rarest of all things, he is both.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:52 AM   #18
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
People like winners. people like underdogs. Tebow is the rarest of all things, he is both.

thats probably the best description i have ever heard.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:38 AM   #19
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,061

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
People like winners. people like underdogs. Tebow is the rarest of all things, he is both.
People also hate winners also - so that's a trifecta.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:42 AM   #20
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,061

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples Champ View Post
i was just wondering how its my fault then? I need to avoid the media in total?

I do agree its the millions of people texting in /tweeting to ESPN about tebow, but I think they only backlash because the media said he couldnt win games , and 100% chance of miserable failure (not just a little bit, they poured it on him). So everyone has that I told you so attitude after every win. And if he never wins a superbowl, those people will say at least he won games which you guys said he had NO chance of ever doing in the league.
Well, content drives ratings & webclicks - which drives advertising. So, yeah - as a business decision you should only read/watch tebow content you want to see.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:15 AM   #21
RaiderH8r
In The Bag
 
RaiderH8r's Avatar
 
Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Meth Alley
Posts: 10,635

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe
Default

It's my fault. Don't like it? Suck it.

/end thread.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:15 AM   #22
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
Well, content drives ratings & webclicks - which drives advertising. So, yeah - as a business decision you should only read/watch tebow content you want to see.
Ok, I wont click on any links on the front page of yahoo or espn about tebow, hopefully that will cause Tebowmania to die down.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:55 AM   #23
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,061

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples Champ View Post
Ok, I wont click on any links on the front page of yahoo or espn about tebow, hopefully that will cause Tebowmania to die down.
Content is King.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #24
bendog
Marginally Continent
 
bendog's Avatar
 
David Bowens, he'd be an upgrade

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Folsom Prison
Posts: 19,888

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
Content is King.
Blasphemy! Christ is King!
bendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:05 PM   #25
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,061

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendog View Post
removed due to copyright
..
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Denver Broncos