The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2012, 11:12 AM   #1201
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Tebow's INT percentage is better than most in the NFL.
Probably true. But most QBs don't have 8 passing attempts in a game.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #1202
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck in Cali View Post
Can't throw a int, if you baby throw a pass.
But apparently those baby throws can torch the #1 defense in the playoffs. Again... GTFO!
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:21 AM   #1203
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
But apparently those baby throws can torch the #1 defense in the playoffs. Again... GTFO!
ever heard the saying ~ a dead clock is right twice a day?
peacepipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:22 AM   #1204
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Probably true. But most QBs don't have 8 passing attempts in a game.
You can't still get you head around that fact that the offense was designed for Tim... hence he did what he was told to do. Yes some of it had to do with his unwillingness to check down when the low percentage play wasn't there. Still look a Tebow's 3 games in his rookie seasons. A good amount of passes... the problem that persisted was his accuracy.

But anyway... I still don't get all this talk about Tim when clearly he is on another team. I think people are just nervous that maybe... just maybe... he will pan out as the great QB McD envisioned when we picked them.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:22 AM   #1205
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

this thread sucks
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:25 AM   #1206
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

tebow will be out of the league after this season.(assuming he tries to stay a QB)
Old 07-30-2012, 11:28 AM   #1207
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
this thread sucks
agree... and it's the same usual subjects that keep bashing him and defending when clearly he ain't on the team.

Here in my country there is a saying that goes: He who critics much (like beating a dead horse) is because he doesn't do much.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:29 AM   #1208
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
tebow will be out of the league after this season.(assuming he tries to stay a QB)
K... can you tell me the Big Lotto numbers?! Since apparently you have the gift of seeing the future. Clown!
Old 07-30-2012, 11:29 AM   #1209
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

Quote:
agree... and it's the same usual subjects that keep bashing him and defending when clearly he ain't on the team.

Here in my country there is a saying that goes: He who critics much (like beating a dead horse) is because he doesn't do much.
well put....its like having a thread about Chris Simms on the first page

who cares
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:36 AM   #1210
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

What I see is Beavis and myself talking about it. Why does that bother you?
Old 07-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #1211
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
K... can you tell me the Big Lotto numbers?! Since apparently you have the gift of seeing the future. Clown!
I ought to play the lotto,about everything I've said regarding tebow has come true.I said he would be a bust when he was drafted...true. I said last yr during the 6 or 7 game win streak that he was not the QBOTF & that he wouldn't even be on the team come 2012 season...also turned out to be true.

about the only thing I was wrong about was that I didn't believe the denver broncos would win 6 in a row. I didn't think we would have so much luck swing our way.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #1212
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
What I see is Beavis and myself talking about it. Why does that bother you?
It bothers me because all you hater wanted him gone so you could speak about other aspects of the team... like the Manning acquisition and stuff like that. But 4 months later you guys put more time into bashing Tim than talking about those who are on our team right now. I could care less if it was only you or Beavis... but you know that is not true. What really bothers me is seeing the thread pop up to the top of the 1st page. It's like the haters still can't find closure after 4 months. Guess this will keep on going until Tim hangs his cleats.

Move on people!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 11:46 AM   #1213
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
I ought to play the lotto,about everything I've said regarding tebow has come true.I said he would be a bust when he was drafted...true. I said last yr during the 6 or 7 game win streak that he was not the QBOTF & that he wouldn't even be on the team come 2012 season...also turned out to be true.

about the only thing I was wrong about was that I didn't believe the denver broncos would win 6 in a row. I didn't think we would have so much luck swing our way.
Well I would take that bust over your boy Orton anytime of the week Nostradamus. Ohhh and clearly he is far away from a bust. That bust moved Elway over on a bunch of Bronco's records. Keep on hating bro!
Old 07-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #1214
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
It bothers me because all you hater wanted him gone so you could speak about other aspects of the team... like the Manning acquisition and stuff like that. But 4 months later you guys put more time into bashing Tim than talking about those who are on our team right now. I could care less if it was only you or Beavis... but you know that is not true. What really bothers me is seeing the thread pop up to the top of the 1st page. It's like the haters still can't find closure after 4 months. Guess this will keep on going until Tim hangs his cleats.

Move on people!!!
So the most intriguing talked about love hate bronco in years would magically disappear out of everyones mouth the day he leaves? Come on. People blindly love him and hate with ferocious frowns. No way is the subject going to disappear. You hear more about the hate right now cause the jets see what they have. If he was looking great the lovers would talk about him just as much. Its ridiculous to assume this subject would go away without a full season of results. If you are bothered by one little thread popping up here, well I suggest you don't watch any football related shows this season cause if tebow somehow starts the comparisons, what ifs, and over analyzing will saturate your TV
Old 07-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #1215
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
But anyway... I still don't get all this talk about Tim when clearly he is on another team.
You have 6 posts in this thread today. Zero when he was on our team. Just sayin.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #1216
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

He's nothing more than a gimmick Qb that better learn how to tackle fast...
OrangeCrush2724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:00 PM   #1217
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:

Move on people!!!
You realize there are still remnants of the Cutler debate going on? We're clearly not ready to move off of Tebow yet and it only has been a few months with no actual football played.

Some of us, like me, will continue to watch and analyze Tebow just to try and determine whether or not he actually does have what it takes to make it long term as a starting QB. I am truly curious, with no blind love or malevolence.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:01 PM   #1218
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Let's keep perpetuating this myth. When a unit is missing 3 of its top 5 guys, it's clearly not the same unit that was ranked #1 during the regular season.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #1219
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
So the most intriguing talked about love hate bronco in years would magically disappear out of everyones mouth the day he leaves? Come on. People blindly love him and hate with ferocious frowns. No way is the subject going to disappear. You hear more about the hate right now cause the jets see what they have. If he was looking great the lovers would talk about him just as much. Its ridiculous to assume this subject would go away without a full season of results. If you are bothered by one little thread popping up here, well I suggest you don't watch any football related shows this season cause if tebow somehow starts the comparisons, what ifs, and over analyzing will saturate your TV
Hey I know what Tim is and what he can become. I know that we will be fed by Tebow news 24/7... it just amusing that you guys couldn't wait for him to be off the team to move on to other more pressing maters... when clearly you guys can't. I am tired of you guys repeating over and over the same stats and arguments time after time over the last 4 months.

It's training camp... a new season is about to begin... we have one of the top 5 QB in the history of the sport leading our team and a bunch of exciting young talent.

I agree that Tim being who he is will always be a subject of discussion around here... but why keep on beating on a dead horse?

BTW... Tim had his best throwing day today in pads. You don't see the "lovers" coming in and pasting that all over the place. But anytime he has a bad practice or something with the jets, you guys come running in here to bump this thread up.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #1220
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Let's keep perpetuating this myth. When a unit is missing 3 of its top 5 guys, it's clearly not the same unit that was ranked #1 during the regular season.
So? So where we on offense. And what 3 of the top 5 guys are you talking about? Woodley was the only one that fits that category... the other two are old Jurassic vets that wouldn't start on many of the other teams. Lebeu is, and will always be the reason that defense is so good.

Last edited by Heyneck; 07-30-2012 at 12:13 PM..
Old 07-30-2012, 12:07 PM   #1221
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You have 6 posts in this thread today. Zero when he was on our team. Just sayin.
Wait what? I have always been a huge Tebow supporter. I just don't go full retard when talking about the subject. I actually finally started posting in the mane because of him. But just like when when shipped Cutler out of town... I stopped paying attention to him 24/7.

Last edited by Heyneck; 07-30-2012 at 12:10 PM..
Old 07-30-2012, 12:12 PM   #1222
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Wait what?
What don't you get? You complain about people posting in this thread and perpetuating the Tebow argument after he's gone, but you've done nothing but keep it going. You're as guilty as anyone. You don't have a single post in this thread that dates back to when he was actually ON the Broncos, but now, months later, you've got around 10 posts in one day. It's ironic.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:16 PM   #1223
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
What don't you get? You complain about people posting in this thread and perpetuating the Tebow argument after he's gone, but you've done nothing but keep it going. You're as guilty as anyone. You don't have a single post in this thread that dates back to when he was actually ON the Broncos, but now, months later, you've got around 10 posts in one day. It's ironic.
Ok... I get you point now. Agree... but it's only because, like I previously stated, I am tired of this thread popping up to the top of the first page day after day.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #1224
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
So? So where we on offense. And what 3 of the top 5 guys are you talking about? Woodley was the only one that fits that category... the other two are old Jurassic vets that wouldn't start on many of the other teams. Lebeu is, and will always be the reason that defense is so good.
Ummmm, what?!? Ryan Clark led their freaking team in tackles. He'd start for every team in the league. And Lawrence Timmons? Jurassic? He was only 25 years old at the time and is a beast, who would also start for most if not every team in the league.

You are just making stuff up now.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:21 PM   #1225
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Ummmm, what?!? Ryan Clark led their freaking team in tackles. He'd start for every team in the league. And Lawrence Timmons? Jurassic? He was only 25 years old at the time and is a beast, who would also start for most if not every team in the league.

You are just making stuff up now.
Forgot about Timmons... my bad. I kept thinking about Hampton and Clark. And sorry but Clark is an overrated S. Leading the team in tackles is not an indication of how good you are. We have learned that with DJ.