The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #751
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
I can't see the future but considering I've been calling teblow a bust since he was drafted, I may have an unkown talent.
But what I can see,is what is in front of me. I said he was going to be a bust when he was still at florida,I didn't know how bad he would be, that he would make alex smith look like a joe montana.
wan't it Elway who said if teblow were to succeed as a QB he would have to improve on completion % & 3rd down %? look up teblows stats,he never showed any improvement.
so...you can't see into the past either?you are theelusivekyleorton of ****ty posters.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:54 PM   #752
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Says the guy who can't let go of a player who's been gone for months and thought what Tebow did here was "quarterbacking."

Sorry dumbass. Your stupidity level is dangerously high. Step away from the keyboard.
should I use manure or manufactured fertilizer when gardening?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:29 PM   #753
LongDongJohnson
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,932

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

This thread is still alive? Not surprising since tebow does suck pretty hard.

I told yall all last season that teblow was garbage. Good to see threads like this. People are finally seeing the light and my faith in humanity is restored.
LongDongJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:01 AM   #754
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongDongJohnson View Post
This thread is still alive? Not surprising since tebow does suck pretty hard.

I told yall all last season that teblow was garbage. Good to see threads like this. People are finally seeing the light and my faith in humanity is restored.

Ah, the i told you so.

Always classy.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:30 AM   #755
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,804

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
should I use manure or manufactured fertilizer when gardening?
Seems to me like you have an ample and inexhaustible supply of the manure...

(can't believe you "teed one up" like that... )
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:14 AM   #756
lolcopter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Lots of dip****s itt really hate playoff wins
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:13 AM   #757
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
Lots of dip****s itt really hate playoff wins
Who knew you could have a wining record, change the culture of a loser, throw for 300 yards in a playoff game and be a bust who sucks.

This place is full of so many fags, the servers should be housed in west hollywood.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:21 AM   #758
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Touched By God

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,854
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
should I use manure or manufactured fertilizer when gardening?
No idea. Ask someone who gardens.

See, this is a football board.

I'm glad we had this talk.
__________________
Nobody puts Jay-bee in the corner.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:38 AM   #759
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
No idea. Ask someone who gardens.

See, this is a football board.

I'm glad we had this talk.
I was just trying to make you feel as through you had something to add since your football takes are forever invalid. It would be like someone who voted for george bush in 2004 talking about whats good for the country.

Its over, man..game over.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:42 AM   #760
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,123
Default

this thread delivers!
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:42 AM   #761
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Who knew you could have a wining record, change the culture of a loser, throw for 300 yards in a playoff game and be a bust who sucks.
So clearly if he's so superb a QB, he must be a starting QB for someone......anyone.....right now, right? Surely, he couldn't be relegated to special teams, right?
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:49 AM   #762
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
So clearly if he's so superb a QB, he must be a starting QB for someone......anyone.....right now, right? Surely, he couldn't be relegated to special teams, right?
that is a weak argument. If other coaches are as dumb as fox was last year at the beginning, thats no ones fault. When Tebow takes over the starting spot what will be your argument then?.

steve young says hi.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:50 AM   #763
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,083

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
should I use manure or manufactured fertilizer when gardening?
If you were asking me - it would depend on your applicatoin.

if you're doing hydroponic food production - some nutrients are synthetic. It doesn't mean they are "bad". Using organic material in a hydroponic system can be a bad thing if your using aero or NFT (it can clog important parts, and they have a higher rate of failure).

If you were doing a soil garden, outside - it'd tell you to use aged compost to till in - or brew some compost teas to apply to the soil to help build it up. Throwing in some worm castings is a great addition also.

The better your soil, the better your plants will do. Using things like miracle grow are built upon a recurring revenue concept. The more you use it, the more you need to use it. (It strips out the good stuff in the soil.)
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:54 AM   #764
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
that is a weak argument. If other coaches are as dumb as fox was last year at the beginning, thats no ones fault.
So ALL 32 head coaches in the NFL are just dumb? They ALL have it wrong?

And I'M the one with a weak argument?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
When Tebow takes over the starting spot what will be your argument then?
My argument isn't based off of fiction. It's based off of the here and now. NOT ONE team in the entire NFL thinks he's a starting quality QB. NOT ONE. Hell, the Jets who have a stiff at QB even went out of their way to confirm that there's not even a competition at the position. THAT'S how bad he is viewed right now.

Could things change in the future? Sure. But that's the future. Right now, it's not looking good for the guy.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:01 AM   #765
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
So ALL 32 head coaches in the NFL are just dumb? They ALL have it wrong?

And I'M the one with a weak argument?



My argument isn't based off of fiction. It's based off of the here and now. NOT ONE team in the entire NFL thinks he's a starting quality QB. NOT ONE. Hell, the Jets who have a stiff at QB even went out of their way to confirm that there's not even a competition at the position. THAT'S how bad he is viewed right now.

Could things change in the future? Sure. But that's the future. Right now, it's not looking good for the guy.

Its perception vs.reality. I'm able to form my own opinions...i could care less what most of them think.

All 32 coaches passed on terrell davis, shanon sharp, and tom brady..must of them said tebow would not win in the nfl. Most thought the steelers would win too.



Hell what did the steelers defensive coach think of tebow?

Last edited by Butterscotch Stallion; 06-06-2012 at 08:10 AM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:02 AM   #766
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
All 32 coaches pissed on terrell davis, shanon sharp, and tom brady.
Bad analogy. The draft is a crap shoot.

None of them got "pissed on" once they were in their 3rd seasons and people got to see them play.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:03 AM   #767
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,235

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Who knew you could have a wining record, change the culture of a loser, throw for 300 yards in a playoff game and be a bust who sucks.

This place is full of so many fags, the servers should be housed in west hollywood.
lol
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:05 AM   #768
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Bad analogy. The draft is a crap shoot.

None of them got "pissed on" once they were in their 3rd seasons and people got to see them play.
so, performance on the field can change what coaches think of a player?

You think three years is s good amount of time to see what a player has?


Yes, you did just make your whole counter argument, but I'd expect nothing less
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:06 AM   #769
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,235

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Its perception vs.reality. I'm able to form my own opinions...i could care less what most of them think.

All 32 coaches passed on terrell davis, shanon sharp, and tom brady..must of them said tebow would win in the nfl. Most thought the steelers would win too.



Hell what did the seekers defensive coach think of tebow?
haha, you're funny.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:08 AM   #770
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
haha, you're funny.
And awesome, you forgot awesome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:11 AM   #771
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
so, performance on the field can change what coaches think of a player?
Obviously. It's not debatable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
You think three years is s good amount of time to see what a player has?
A good amount of time? Sure. Enough time to make a permanent statement about a guy's ability? Nope. Some guys clearly do take more time to "get it". I've never said otherwise. I have judged the here and now. That is all. I've never said "he sucks now and is guaranteed to suck forever". In fact, I've never even said "he sucks now".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Yes, you did just make your whole counter argument, but I'd expect nothing less
No I didn't. You obviously fail to comprehend my argument. But I'd expect nothing less.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:22 AM   #772
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!
 
Drunk Monkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,170
Default

Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:35 AM   #773
Jay3
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Could things change in the future? Sure. But that's the future. Right now, it's not looking good for the guy.
I love it when they hedge their bets.

"I said things could change in the future!!! I called it!"
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:38 AM   #774
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
I love it when they hedge their bets.

"I said things could change in the future!!! I called it!"
Fine, here you go: If I had to bet/make a prediction, I'd say he'll never be a full time starter in this league. He may get a few spot starts if a starter goes down with injury, but he'll never take over the role and be the #1 going into a season and remain there for a season.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:40 AM   #775
Jay3
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Fine, here you go: If I had to bet/make a prediction, I'd say he'll never be a full time starter in this league. He may get a few spot starts if a starter goes down with injury, but he'll never take over the role and be the #1 going into a season and remain there for a season.
Well, that's pretty non-hedgy I must admit.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:29 AM.


Denver Broncos