The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2012, 12:47 PM   #476
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I think a bunch of you here owe TailgateNut an apology. He is a long time Bronco fan that has hosted tailgate parties year after year always refusing donations preferring to foot the cost himself. He expressed his dislike for Tebow as our QB and was called a BAD FAN. Most of the yahoos condemning him probably never even went to a game or never followed the Broncos pre Tebow. He was one of the best posters here yet he was crucified by the jonny come latelys. Hopefully most of you have left for Jets boards and will plague real Jet's fans with your insane adoration for one single player in a sport where it takes 22 to play the game effectively.

Those of you that are still here time it's to eat crow and apologize to TGN
dear tailgate nut:

I am sorry you are such a biased, unintelligent, butthurt ****** who bases opinions off of bias and not fact. I am glad Tebow winning made you miserable as it was a fond time for me. Watching you cry will always bring joy to my heart superfan.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #477
BroncoBeavis

Awesome. TGNut(less) just negrepped me again.
Old 05-29-2012, 01:01 PM   #478
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Awesome. TGNut(less) just negrepped me again.
. What a gutless turd.

But, hey......he's nuts about tailgates. So I'm supposed to respect his takes on wishing injury on our players.

Uh huh. Superfan.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:13 PM   #479
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

everyday I get up and remember teblow is not on the broncos anymore is another day I get to laugh at all you teblowites. another yr or two I'll get to laugh even harder when he's not even on an NFL roster.
he'll never be a starter & his rabid fans will make any team weery of wanting that type of distraction on there team.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #480
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

OK... let's get back to topic and off the personal insults, please.

(damn I feel like a playground monitor... )
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:20 PM   #481
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Glad to see this thread is right on schedule.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #482
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Glad to see this thread is right on schedule.

If all things Tebow are confined to this thread we are in good shape.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:43 PM   #483
lolcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
everyday I get up and remember teblow is not on the broncos anymore is another day I get to laugh at all you teblowites. another yr or two I'll get to laugh even harder when he's not even on an NFL roster.
he'll never be a starter & his rabid fans will make any team weery of wanting that type of distraction on there team.
You are screaming to an empty room
Old 05-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #484
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
If all things Tebow are confined to this thread we are in good shape.
Would be a good thing. In fairness to the tebowites, maybe put a ? after sucks in the title.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:41 PM   #485
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Would be a good thing. In fairness to the tebowites, maybe put a ? after sucks in the title.
wow! let's take a moment to recognize this beautiful post.

This is literally how this sight has been the last two years...
"Tebow blows and is a fullback"..
"um, he is raw and needs work but has performed well"
"stupid tebowners!"

Thank you for pointing out the double standard. I have done so many times, but I just keep getting banned.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #486
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post

"stupid tebowners!"

Thank you for pointing out the double standard. I have done so many times, but I just keep getting banned.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:50 PM   #487
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

"stupid tebowners!"

"tebow blows and is a fullback"
MacGruder "tebow is above you all and everyone is pathetic for not seeing his godly skills"
"stupid tebowners!"

I do think there would be less tebow fan hate if MacGruder never made a profile.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:58 PM   #488
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:

"stupid tebowners!"

The flip side of that coin is:

"EFX is intentionally sabotaging Tebow's career"..

"John Elway is afraid that Tebow will break his records if he's given a real chance to succeed"..

"EFX is inexperienced and inept"..

"Fox sucks as a HC"..

"Elway sucks as a GM"..

There's been no "double standard"... both sides of the debate have been fully and freely aired.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:03 PM   #489
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post

"John Elway is afraid that Tebow will break his records if he's given a real chance to succeed"..

"Fox sucks as a HC"..

"Elway sucks as a GM"..

There's been no "double standard"... both sides of the debate have been fully and freely aired.
You forgot..... "Bowlen is broke and issued a directive that Tebow is not to start so the team can side step contract escalators"
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:16 PM   #490
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Karlos Dansby

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
You forgot..... "Bowlen is broke and issued a directive that Tebow is not to start so the team can side step contract escalators"
My favorite.

It combines two of the more asinine Bronco conspiracy theories of the past decade.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:16 PM   #491
KO5K

Quote:

"Fox sucks as a HC"..

"Elway sucks as a GM"..

The last three all have arguments to be made for them. As far as I'm concerned, John Fox is 1-4 as the head coach of the Denver Broncos.

The first two are obviously ridiculous and only ever suggested by MacGruder. I'm not entirely sure why you guys allowed him to continue posting here, his only use was giving numbnuts like TGN some kind of lame excuse as to why they rooted against Tebow, but maybe that's why you kept him around, huh Blueflame? You wouldn't know how to moderate a 1 year old's birthday party even if someone smacked you round the face with a hefty book on how to do so.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #492
CEH
Ring of Famer

Quote:

"Fox sucks as a HC"..

"Elway sucks as a GM"..

THe one I laugh at is Denver traded Jabar Gaffney which sabatoged Tebow recieving corp. Never mind LLoyd had no intention to play with Tebow and even said so after the was traded. Thought it was best for him to go somewhere else since the offense changed with Tebow

Even Royal wanted out and got his wish according to DJ's twitter
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #493
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
Yeah, I did forget that one...

Mild curiosity wonders if the Jest message boards have as... spirited... a Tebow debate as we used to have. Too bad that curiosity isn't stronger than "don't really care enough to put forth the effort to lurk there to find out".
Old 05-29-2012, 04:21 PM   #494
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Karlos Dansby

Quote:
Yeah, I did forget that one...

Mild curiosity wonders if the Jest message boards have as... spirited... a Tebow debate as we used to have. Too bad that curiosity isn't stronger than "don't really care enough to put forth the effort to lurk there to find out".
The main Jets board did a really smart thing and created a separate Tebow circus sub-forum.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #495
lolcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post

Even Royal wanted out
lol
Old 05-29-2012, 04:27 PM   #496
KO5K

Quote:
I think a bunch of you here owe TailgateNut an apology. He is a long time Bronco fan that has hosted tailgate parties year after year always refusing donations preferring to foot the cost himself. He expressed his dislike for Tebow as our QB and was called a BAD FAN. Most of the yahoos condemning him probably never even went to a game or never followed the Broncos pre Tebow. He was one of the best posters here yet he was crucified by the jonny come latelys. Hopefully most of you have left for Jets boards and will plague real Jet's fans with your insane adoration for one single player in a sport where it takes 22 to play the game effectively.

In my experience, one usually eats 'crow' when they are wrong.

If I remember correctly (do let me know if I am wrong), Kyle Orton led this team to 1-4 start before Tebow came in and led the team to a playoff victory.

To me (again, correct me if I'm mistaken), this would suggest that the 'superfan' was wrong in his predictions (wrong being an understatement, a more accurate reflection on his thoughts would be 'holy ****, this guy is a ****ing moron').

Even with all his might, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ just would not grant the 'superfan''s wish for Tebow to be injured and/or start losing some ****ing football games. Of course in doing this, the 'superfan' went completely against the normal acts of a 'superfan' or just general fan. (I think this is why people labelled him a 'bad fan' (again, correct me if I am wrong Baja)).

So to summarise:

- The 'superfan' - ****ing moron.

Regardless, I look forward to seeing the 'superfan' resume posting on these boards and I welcome his thoughts on the current direction of this team.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:42 PM   #497
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
THe one I laugh at is Denver traded Jabar Gaffney which sabatoged Tebow recieving corp. Never mind LLoyd had no intention to play with Tebow and even said so after the was traded. Thought it was best for him to go somewhere else since the offense changed with Tebow

Even Royal wanted out and got his wish according to DJ's twitter
Looking at it purely from a WR's perspective... because the coaches were more likely to call a running play than a passing play with Tebow as the starter, WR numbers were going to drop as their roles shifted to "run blocker". As is true of any player on the field, accolades such as being voted into the Pro Bowl do depend on the numbers. Face it; WRs who played most of their careers with QBs like Dan Marino or Drew Brees are going to have far better odds of making it to Canton than... say...Trent Dilfer's or Matt Cassel's WRs. Which brings the "Captain Obvious" observation that... of course our WRs are delighted at the opportunity to play with a QB the caliber of Manning.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #498
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
The main Jets board did a really smart thing and created a separate Tebow circus sub-forum.
It's still in the embryonic stages. When the season comes around it will be full blown mayhem on their sites.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:19 PM   #499
Shananahan

Quote:
I think a bunch of you here owe TailgateNut an apology. ... He expressed his dislike for Tebow as our QB and was called a BAD FAN. ... He was one of the best posters here yet he was crucified by the jonny come latelys.

This is hilarious revisionism. TGN turned into one of the most hateful, resentful and disgruntled whiners on the entire board over the Tebow debacle. Every post he made for more than a year was somehow laced with anger over the QB position, regardless of the thread topic. It was pathetic, annoying and distracting for the entire board. I don't remember him being anything but a regular fan pre-Tebow, but over the past two years he was nothing short of a misanthrope who diverted discussion and stubbornly pushed his opinion nonstop every bit as much as the Tebow fanboys he complained about.

A lot of people disagreed over Tebow, and most of them didn't turn into bitter objectors filling the forum with negativity.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:23 PM   #500
Jay3

Quote:
He did not say so. Lloyd asked to be traded when Orton was still the starter. It was a result of his failure to reach agreement on a contract.

But this legend lives on because it seems to fit so well to some people.