The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2012, 12:26 PM   #351
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
What's amazing is we are on the threshold of one of the most promising seasons in a very long while and the most popular thread is about the Jets back up QB.
And the 2nd most popular is about trading our #7 CB.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:26 PM   #352
Drunken.Broncoholic

In MacGruders mind

Elway after the Detroit game. " I want tebow to fail, so let's scrap the playbook that he looked horrible running, and install plays that Tebow is comfortable with. Then he will fail"
Old 05-25-2012, 12:27 PM   #353
MacGruder

Quote:
Have you forgotten only two teams were interested in TT and he was allowed to go to the one that gives him the best chance to succeed, so much for your sabotage theory
How do we know those were the only 2 teams? When Tebow first went on the market I heard the Pats were interested. I also heard Greenbay and the Rams were interested...

And Tebow is also in New York with the biggest media circus. Someone in the Broncos brass supposedly said the problem with Tebow was his fans and the media circus.. so Elway sends him to the town with the biggest circus. Elway can also pump the New York media with more negative press the whole time too..
Old 05-25-2012, 12:28 PM   #354
Stagger Lee

Quote:
What's amazing is we are on the threshold of one of the most promising seasons in a very long while and the most popular thread is about the Jets back up QB.
QFT. It's like a bunch of high schoolers pining over the girlfriend that left them.

Somebody needs to tell me why I'm supposed to give a damn about the Jets backup qb when Peyton ****ing Manning is wearing blue and orange.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:29 PM   #355
Drunken.Broncoholic

You are absolutely out of your mind if you think the pats would take Brady off the field in a game.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:30 PM   #356
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
In MacGruders mind

Elway after the Detroit game. " I want tebow to fail, so let's scrap the playbook that he looked horrible running, and install plays that Tebow is comfortable with. Then he will fail"
They didn't scrap the playbook.. Fox used Tebow jast as he had used others in the past. DelHomme said after the first Chiefs game that Fox was in heaven because he didn't have to throw the ball.

Again.. Elway likely picked Fox for this very reason.. it was a death sentence to Tebow offensively hiring Fox.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:30 PM   #357
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
I wanted to roll with Tebow unfortunately EF did not

I'm thinking too bad McD shiit the bed. Josh / Tebow had the best shot of making Tim that guy that revolutionizes the QB position.

With Fox/Elway not so much.
Oh get off this, He is a running QB and there have plenty before him and there will be plenty after him

Revelutionize the QB position...QTFO!!!
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:33 PM   #358
MacGruder

Quote:
You are absolutely out of your mind if you think the pats would take Brady off the field in a game.
Oh really... I guess you didn't know Brady had an injured shoulder in the playoffs.. oh.. and he's another year older.

Peyton Manning acted like he wanted to use Tebow on the Colts in the same fashion when Tebow was coming out of college..

Belli's whole philosophy is about Team play and no prima donnas. Belli's Pats are perfect for the Tebow experiment.

Last edited by MacGruder; 05-25-2012 at 12:37 PM..
Old 05-25-2012, 12:35 PM   #359
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Hey, when you live in a world where Brock Osweiler can step in for Peyton Manning and nobody misses a beat... Anything is possible.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #360
Stagger Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Hey, when you live in a world where Brock Osweiler can step in for Peyton Manning and nobody misses a beat... Anything is possible.
Who said that?
Old 05-25-2012, 12:40 PM   #361
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
Who said that?
BroncoButthead
Old 05-25-2012, 12:43 PM   #362
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
How do we know those were the only 2 teams? When Tebow first went on the market I heard the Pats were interested. I also heard Greenbay and the Rams were interested...

And Tebow is also in New York with the biggest media circus. Someone in the Broncos brass supposedly said the problem with Tebow was his fans and the media circus.. so Elway sends him to the town with the biggest circus. Elway can also pump the New York media with more negative press the whole time too..
Dude I really enjoy you as a poster especially the way you had the brilliant (in his mind only) rev dancing for weeks and weeks. Very well played.

But you are bat shiit crazy on this sabotage theory.

BTW in NE TT doesn't see the field for 5 years.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #363
MacGruder

Quote:
Dude I really enjoy you as a poster especially the way you had the brilliant (in his mind only) rev dancing for weeks and weeks. Very well played.

But you are bat shiit crazy on this sabotage theory.

BTW in NE TT doesn't see the field for 5 years.
How can you say that Baja? Elway or someone in the Bronco brass has been trashing Tebow in the media the whole time. It even increased when Tebow left.

One of the worst hit pieces on Tebow was early last seaosn by a journalist who was known to have heavy ties to Elway - Silver.

There was a thread on here recently where someone in the Bronco brass called Tebow dumb. It's clear what they are doing. I don't know how everyone can't see it.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:59 PM   #364
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Instead of me having to cringe and hide my eyes from the TV when our quarterback has to pass, I will be smiling knowing that Peyton Arm Cannon Manning will be tossing for 300 yards and 3 TD's a game. CUT THAT MEAT.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:06 PM   #365
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Oh really... I guess you didn't know Brady had an injured shoulder in the playoffs.. oh.. and he's another year older.

Peyton Manning acted like he wanted to use Tebow on the Colts in the same fashion when Tebow was coming out of college..

Belli's whole philosophy is about Team play and no prima donnas. Belli's Pats are perfect for the Tebow experiment.
So brady had an injured shoulder and they STILL didn't take him out of a game. I get your schtick. Extreme thinking to get a rise out of people. That's fine. I actually wish all your theories were true, cause then you would actually be upset.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:12 PM   #366
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
How can you say that Baja? Elway or someone in the Bronco brass has been trashing Tebow in the media the whole time. It even increased when Tebow left.

One of the worst hit pieces on Tebow was early last seaosn by a journalist who was known to have heavy ties to Elway - Silver.

There was a thread on here recently where someone in the Bronco brass called Tebow dumb. It's clear what they are doing. I don't know how everyone can't see it.
Well this will be my last post on this sabotage issue.

Elway and Fox hold two of only 64 positions available in the world. Do you really think they would conspire to discredit a player that gave them everything he had and won a playoff game when no one thought we had a chance of even making the playoffs? I submit they have better things to do than worry what Tebow might do after he left the organization . It's silly really.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:17 PM   #367
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Instead of me having to cringe and hide my eyes from the TV when our quarterback has to pass, I will be smiling knowing that Peyton Arm Cannon Manning will be tossing for 300 yards and 3 TD's a game. CUT THAT MEAT.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:18 PM   #368
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

BB doesn't want TT.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #369
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
Who said that?
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/79...long-term-pick
Old 05-25-2012, 01:26 PM   #370
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Me, I blame ... for bumping this thread and bringing Macgruder out of "lurk mode"... where's my banhammer?
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #371
MacGruder

Quote:
Well this will be my last post on this sabotage issue.

Elway and Fox hold two of only 64 positions available in the world. Do you really think they would conspire to discredit a player that gave them everything he had and won a playoff game when no one thought we had a chance of even making the playoffs? I submit they have better things to do than worry what Tebow might do after he left the organization . It's silly really.
Peyton Manning: "I came here because I saw how competitive Elway was even as an executive"

I think you are naive Baja if you think Elway and Fox wouldn't screw Tebow over to save their self.

Though one thing you are forgetting is that they rationalize all this stuff. They don't blame their self for not being able to adapt to Tebow.

They may have convinced their self that they are just "telling the truth".. being "brutally honest"... but that's not the reality.

Even before they got Peyton they wanted to replace Tebow. The only thing Elway would say positive about Tebow is that he "gave them a spark"
Old 05-25-2012, 01:34 PM   #372
MacGruder

Quote:
So brady had an injured shoulder and they STILL didn't take him out of a game. I get your schtick. Extreme thinking to get a rise out of people. That's fine. I actually wish all your theories were true, cause then you would actually be upset.
They didn't have Tebow to take Brady out. The point is you can prevent Brady from getting injured by playing Tebow.. how is it any different than a QB handing the ball off to a runningback?

Are you saying guys like Peyton and Brady shouldn't use runningbacks because they are taking the ball out of their own hands? It will help ANY QB to have Tebow putting pressure on opposing defenses.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #373
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
They didn't have Tebow to take Brady out. The point is you can prevent Brady from getting injured by playing Tebow.. how is it any different than a QB handing the ball off to a runningback?

Are you saying guys like Peyton and Brady shouldn't use runningbacks because they are taking the ball out of their own hands? It will help ANY QB to have Tebow putting pressure on opposing defenses.
Huh? Now you aren't even making sense. Take Brady out and play tebow so brady doesnt get hurt. C'mon Gruder, I know you are laughing while typing that. As far as RBs, well they aren't needed as much with great HOF passing QBs. Not the 80' and 90's anymore.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 05-25-2012 at 01:41 PM..
Old 05-25-2012, 01:39 PM   #374
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

The only pressure teams/players feel coming from Tebow is his aura of abstinence. I heard it knocked Cromartie out in practice the other day.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:44 PM   #375
StugotsIII
O-H

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom

Quote:
They didn't scrap the playbook.. Fox used Tebow jast as he had used others in the past. DelHomme said after the first Chiefs game that Fox was in heaven because he didn't have to throw the ball.

Again.. Elway likely picked Fox for this very reason.. it was a death sentence to Tebow offensively hiring Fox.
You simply don't know what you are talking about...

Fox's offense was scrapped. This is a fact.

They installed a very basic zone read option set...and ran the hell out of the ball.
StugotsIII is offline   Reply With Quote