The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #1
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES

Default My prediction: Christmas Edition

My prediction: Christmas Edition

Orton gets his revenge on Denver.....leads KC to a 27-14 win.

Oakland Loses to SD, So we win the division anyways.....

We have home playoff game against pittsburgh.......... lose by 24 (Tebow has a worse performance than Plummer did)

It creates quit an offseason mess.......... Elway backs off his endorsement of Tebow........... Tebow gets upset and quits picking up calls from Elway, Fox, and Bowlen............. and then demands a trade.

We deal him to Jax, for a first and gabbart.

John Fox next season goes 6-0 to start the season with Gabbart......... yet somehow finishes the season 8-8 just missing the playoffs.

Meanwhile in SD.......... Norv gets canned, and they fade back into a 6-10 team.......... oakland gets their own QB controversy with palmer and campbell.......... and it splits the team apart........ they also go 6-10. Meanwhile, KC hires a kid named mcdaniels........and they win the division behind Kyle Orton going 9-7.

Bowlen loses his mind......... turns into Al davis....... fires everyone on his staff.........

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE !!! (except raiders, chiefs, and chargers fans )

Last edited by PaintballCLE; 12-25-2011 at 07:57 PM..
PaintballCLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2011, 09:53 AM   #2
lolcopter

I kinda wanna throw up after reading this

Gabbert will be lucky to be second string in a years time
Old 12-25-2011, 10:07 AM   #3
chickennob2
Memphian in Boston

Glad to be back

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Jacksonville's first will be a top 3 pick. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't trade that straight-up for Tebow.
chickennob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:11 AM   #4
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

But Gabbert was a 1st round pick and the Broncos should draft a 1st round QB since they are guaranteed successes and only Tebow makes mistakes as a young QB. Well, at least that is what some around here believe.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:18 AM   #5
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Mcbleed, can we predict that you will still be pissed about canning McDaniels while he is getting fired by the Rams? A Christmas prediction should be what you hope for. Therefore, Broncos beat the Orton lead Chiefs and steelers come to Denver with a unhealthy Rapeinberger and get beat 10 to 7.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:39 AM   #6
loborugger
lost in the ether

Did we finally get a FB???

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

loborugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #7
PaintballCLE
INFLITRATE ENEMY LINES

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Mcbleed, can we predict that you will still be pissed about canning McDaniels while he is getting fired by the Rams? A Christmas prediction should be what you hope for. Therefore, Broncos beat the Orton lead Chiefs and steelers come to Denver with a unhealthy Rapeinberger and get beat 10 to 7.
look all i am saying is getting rid of plummer was the worst thing this organization ever did........

Teams need time to make things work............ changing coaches every two years and QB's will get you NO WHERE........... just ask all the browns fans around me.
PaintballCLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:12 PM   #8
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
But Gabbert was a 1st round pick and the Broncos should draft a 1st round QB since they are guaranteed successes and only Tebow makes mistakes as a young QB. Well, at least that is what some around here believe.
of course tim tebow does not make any mistakes....just ask you, macgruber, alphasierra, and all the rest of the nuthuggers... according to them we should trade everybody but him.... he practically wins games by himself if the rest of the team would just get out of his way.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote