The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2011, 01:02 AM   #1
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default Timothy Richard Tebow's Post Game Press Conference.

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2011, 01:32 AM   #2
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickennob2 View Post
Yeah, Timmy, isn't it cool that losing to the Bills didn't stop the forward progression of time.

Jesus Christ this guy is a tool. Four interceptions. All part of your lord and savior's plan, huh? You're a tool. Go spread your delusions elsewhere. And get the **** away from the team I love.

Because Orton was doing such a bang up job at QB.....
Old 12-25-2011, 01:43 AM   #3
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

chickennob2

why did you delete your post coward?

Old 12-25-2011, 01:45 AM   #4
BabyTO
Perennial Pro-bowler

^ Winner

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Timmy

chickennob2 probably went outside banging that turtle in his backyard. leave him alone
BabyTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:16 AM   #5
Hamrob
All-American!

All-American!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Wow. I admire Tebow for his positive attitude after such a poor performance. However, I have to wonder what his teammates think, when he plays that bad...and just laughs it off. Ouch!
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:19 AM   #6
lolcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamrob View Post
Wow. I admire Tebow for his positive attitude after such a poor performance. However, I have to wonder what his teammates think, when he plays that bad...and just laughs it off. Ouch!
His meltdown didn't arrive until well after the rest of the team had already tanked, so hopefully they all shut up and try to improve together
Old 12-25-2011, 07:47 AM   #7
yerner
Ring of Famer

wtf was that?
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:54 AM   #8
BabyTO
Perennial Pro-bowler

^ Winner

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Timmy

Quote:
yeah he should have cried like a baby a la philip rivers and thrown his recievers, the defense, special teams and mccoy that ****head under the bus. that would have been real smart

face it hes not that guy. he doesnt take all the credit or walk around like hes the greatest thing when we were winning and he doesnt cry like a baby when were losing. we dont need a hotheaded or emotional QB
Old 12-25-2011, 08:09 AM   #9
Pontius Pirate
Ring of Famer

You can't contain Tim tebow.

You can only hope that he has to throw the ball at which point he's toast.

Sorry folks, teams are catching on to our little forrest. Sure he can run, but the dude just can't throw the ball, like coach fox said weeks ago. You kinda need to be able to run AND throw. Cam Newton can do this. You might hate Cam because he isn't super cordial like Forrest, er, Timmy. But the dude is a clear game breaker. Timmy is just a gadget that teams are finally catching onto. Like I said weeks ago, he's Ronnie brown.
Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:23 AM   #10
chickennob2
Memphian in Boston

Glad to be back

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
chickennob2

why did you delete your post coward?

Because I figured people like you would get your feelings hurt, and after a little sobering up I decided you guys didn't deserve that today.

But lets be honest. Timmy, you just had the worst game of your life. Your team just lost to a squad that had lost their last seven games. And he spends the first half of his interview talking about some bull**** that's completely unrelated. Timmy, you ****ed up. I'm pissed. Your team is pissed. And you're talking about the date.

Look, you're not a preacher. That's not your job. How did you put it in an interview a few weeks ago with Shannon Sharpe? "I thought I signed up to win." THAT'S YOUR JOB. Winning football games. Yesterday, you got embarrassed by a bad squad. You did your job TERRIBLY. Show some remorse. Show that you care. Admit your mistakes. Or, you know, take that time to use my favorite team, something I have loved all of my life, as a platform to talk about your religious beliefs.

Context awareness, man. Get some.
chickennob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:28 AM   #11
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post

Whatever..I am sick of these late collapses. Just win the game next week.
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:44 AM   #12
broncogary
Horse Player and Dimwit

Quote:
Yeah, you mean those guys that can't block or tackle or catch. Their opinion is important.
broncogary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:50 AM   #13
chickennob2
Memphian in Boston

Glad to be back

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I'll be honest. Tebow has a skill set that is very intriguing. I think he could become a very good quarterback in this league. Combined with everything I head about his intangibles, I was excited for the team's prospects.

But when I saw the thread title, I was expecting to see this:

Instead, I saw this:
Old 12-25-2011, 09:12 AM   #14
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..

Quote:
I find his remarks disturbing. You have to hate losing in this league to persevere and Tim clearly has other things on his mind.
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:27 AM   #15
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

I remember when Tom Brady early in his career came to Mile High against an average Broncos team, threw four picks and laid an egg. All four went to Deltha O'Neal too.

Buffalo played better than us yesterday. Lots of blame to go around, including Tebow. Thus it he life of playing with a young QB.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:09 AM   #16
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc View Post
I remember when Tom Brady early in his career came to Mile High against an average Broncos team, threw four picks and laid an egg. All four went to Deltha O'Neal too.

Buffalo played better than us yesterday. Lots of blame to go around, including Tebow. Thus it he life of playing with a young QB.
But Tebow should be held to higher standards and not make any mistakes like typical young and rookie QB's make. That is what bozos around here think anyway.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:13 AM   #17
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
But lets be honest. Timmy, you just had the worst game of your life. Your team just lost to a squad that had lost their last seven games. And he spends the first half of his interview talking about some bull**** that's completely unrelated. Timmy, you ****ed up. I'm pissed. Your team is pissed. And you're talking about the date.

Look, you're not a preacher. That's not your job. How did you put it in an interview a few weeks ago with Shannon Sharpe? "I thought I signed up to win." THAT'S YOUR JOB. Winning football games. Yesterday, you got embarrassed by a bad squad. You did your job TERRIBLY. Show some remorse. Show that you care. Admit your mistakes. Or, you know, take that time to use my favorite team, something I have loved all of my life, as a platform to talk about your religious beliefs.

I hate the fact that I can't really disagree with any of this...
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:15 AM   #18
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
I hate the fact that I can't really disagree with any of this...
A knock about religion and Tebow and you agree with it. How surprising. Yeah, that never happens.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:23 AM   #19
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
A knock about religion and Tebow and you agree with it. How surprising. Yeah, that never happens.
Where's the knock about religion? The point was that he's talking religion when he should be talking about football after playing and losing terribly.

After watching the video, however, it wasn't really all that bad. You'd like to see him more p*ssed off perhaps but he's just not that kind of guy.

Last edited by TonyR; 12-25-2011 at 10:25 AM..
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:26 AM   #20
BabyTO
Perennial Pro-bowler

^ Winner

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Timmy

Quote:
Because I figured people like you would get your feelings hurt, and after a little sobering up I decided you guys didn't deserve that today.

this aint madden you retard where you throw your pad against the wall after tossing a pick six. it's sad but you're too stupid to understand that he's doing this win or lose, thanking jesus and whatnot. now that we're losing it pisses you off? go cheer for oakland you *****icker
Old 12-25-2011, 10:33 AM   #21
KO5K

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Where's the knock about religion? The point was that he's talking religion when he should be talking about football after playing and losing terribly.

After watching the video, however, it wasn't really all that bad. You'd like to see him more p*ssed off perhaps but he's just not that kind of guy.
So you agreed with the comments before you watched the video? lol
Old 12-25-2011, 10:48 AM   #22
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTO View Post
yeah he should have cried like a baby a la philip rivers and thrown his recievers, the defense, special teams and mccoy that ****head under the bus. that would have been real smart

face it hes not that guy. he doesnt take all the credit or walk around like hes the greatest thing when we were winning and he doesnt cry like a baby when were losing. we dont need a hotheaded or emotional QB

I guess some people would rather have Phillis Rivers I guess.

Stay Classy.
Old 12-25-2011, 10:49 AM   #23
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc View Post

Truth.

Old 12-25-2011, 11:09 AM   #24
chickennob2
Memphian in Boston

Glad to be back

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTO View Post
this aint madden you retard where you throw your pad against the wall after tossing a pick six. it's sad but you're too stupid to understand that he's doing this win or lose, thanking jesus and whatnot. now that we're losing it pisses you off? go cheer for oakland you *****icker
No, it pissed me off when he was winning too. Look, he's a quarterback. He's not a preacher. He's a quarterback. I don't give a rat's ass about his religious beliefs. I care about his ability to win football games.\
Old 12-25-2011, 11:14 AM   #25
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
No, it pissed me off when he was winning too. Look, he's a quarterback. He's not a preacher. He's a quarterback. I don't give a rat's ass about his religious beliefs. I care about his ability to win football games.\

Tebow is 7-3 as a starter this season. Oh and by the way the Broncos are in sole possession of first place as well.

hope that helps lil buddy.