The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
wolf754life
Anti Homer Board Director

Sunshine and Rainbows Fanboys

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious
Default STERNO BUMS

Was in vegas last month and who did I see playing Craps on a Tuesday? Champ Bailey, apparently the guy likes to fly southwest and play craps on his off day....

dumervil is overpaid, has done nothing of note lately, von miller is playing hurt, john fox is getting out coached.....

you know its all good, we trust these guys, they always come through and finish! yeah right, let's face it guys, we just don't have any winners on this squad.

we knew they were not going anywhere in the playoff, but to lay down and die like this is just pathetic....

Once a bum, always a bum!
wolf754life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf754life View Post
Was in vegas last month and who did I see playing Craps on a Tuesday? Champ Bailey, apparently the guy likes to fly southwest and play craps on his off day....

dumervil is overpaid, has done nothing of note lately, von miller is playing hurt, john fox is getting out coached.....

you know its all good, we trust these guys, they always come through and finish! yeah right, let's face it guys, we just don't have any winners on this squad.

we knew they were not going anywhere in the playoff, but to lay down and die like this is just pathetic....

So let me get this right...you're calling out Champ and Doom?
Two of the best players on our D, and you single them out.
Nice.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:

You know that Dumervil has averaged a sack a game the last 10 weeks or so, right? Oh wait, I forgot you werent paying attention. Miller is playing hurt...that's right, so what? Would you like him not to play at all...at least he's trying to overcome the injury.

We've got plenty of winners on the squad. Last I checked we were in first place and we dont even need to win to win the division. Champ plays craps on his off day? OMG....that's almost as bad as watching Ghostbusters.

Moron.
Old 12-24-2011, 05:43 PM   #4
wolf754life
Anti Homer Board Director

Sunshine and Rainbows Fanboys

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious

dumervil the difference maker..........................the guy is an overpaid stat hound.
wolf754life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:44 PM   #5
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

ROF?
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:07 PM   #6
DENVERDUI55

What does craps on Tuesday have to do with winning an losing on sunday?
Old 12-24-2011, 07:16 PM   #7
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

Herlocker ABatar MOJO

TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:22 PM   #8
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
What does craps on Tuesday have to do with winning an losing on sunday?
I think it means that players are supposed to live in a bubble and eat, drink and breathe football during the season. And if they're injured they shouldn't play. So we can call them p***ies for not playing instead of calling them a**holes for playing while injured.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:23 PM   #9
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Noone looked like they gave a rats ass on the sideline today
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #10
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:

Doom has a sack in like 9 straight games. Once a bad fan, always a bad fan.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote