The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default Tim (The Rock) Tebow - NE @ DEN Highlights - 12/18/11 - "We Still Believe"

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
Jay3

Man, that has the makin's a real good game by the Broncos. Seems like there was enough there to make a close game or even a win.

The turnovers were just deadly.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:35 PM   #3
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

Tim is starting to look better in at plays from under center and in his drop backs passes.

Seen improvement in things that people said he couldn't ever improve on over the last few weeks.

Turnovers tho took us totally out of this one like has been mentioned.
I think we have a good team that could be a great team with a little more talent at Db and Wr and some depth at hb and a KR/PR who isn't borderline retarded.
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:43 PM   #4
schaaf

He is going to bring this franchise back and we'll be contenders for many years
Old 12-20-2011, 10:21 PM   #5
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Old 12-20-2011, 10:27 PM   #6
Pontius Pirate
Ring of Famer

That's just like this video

Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:33 PM   #7
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Damn that second quarter.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:26 AM   #8
Broncbow

Make that Second and third quarter. Tebow had over 250 yards outside of them both.

Thing is if Fox did not predictably serve our team up to the opponent by letting them know exactly how each course would be served throughout the game, we would be blowing teams, even like the Patriots out of the water.

Watching Fox serve up our offense to the opponent, by offering them the rushing offense on a platter for three quarters, and the passing offense on a platter in the fourth. Why its dispicable how much of an edge Fox gives the opponent by showing his hand week in and week out.

Fox is a horrible coach, fact he has yet to adjust to the opponent this season to win one second quarter, speaks volumes as to just how horrible he really is.

Here's the ball Tim, go and save us from my stupidity in the fourth week in and week out? Enough is enough. Tebow ought to be getting his fair share of passing plays while we are ahead. Fox refuses to combine the potency of the rushing offense with the potency of the passing offense. His one dimensional reflects just how much of a block head he is. Fox and Elway are both blockheads, blockheads that are costing this team win after win after win this season.

Last edited by Broncbow; 12-21-2011 at 07:08 AM..
Old 12-21-2011, 06:41 AM   #9
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
Man, that has the makin's a real good game by the Broncos. Seems like there was enough there to make a close game or even a win.

The turnovers were just deadly.
Pretty much , got to love the way we came out of the gate , but were a young team made alot of mental mistakes , but this team will grow into something special .......maybe even the first team in the NFL to 3 peat
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:47 AM   #10
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

NE's defense isn't anything special, but there were some NFL passes there.

Real bad second quarter. We spotted them 13 points.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:11 AM   #11
Broncbow

Loved watching tebow throw the ball in the midst of 5 defenders @ 1:21
Old 12-21-2011, 09:28 AM   #12
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Whoever makes these vids sure is trying to sell that "The Rock" nickname, but I don't see it.

Is it because he's the people's champion?

Is it because he's the most electrifying man in sports?

...never mind. Maybe I do see it.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:31 AM   #13
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

i thought Von was held without a sack for the 1st time since like October? the clip shows different at the 2:09 mark

and also, Tebow was threading that ball into some tight windows
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:44 AM   #14
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
i thought Von was held without a sack for the 1st time since like October? the clip shows different at the 2:09 mark

that was a tackle for loss
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:48 AM   #15
jhns
Ring of Famer

but you still can't C me!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post

The QB fumbled and picked it back up. I think that is why they counted it as a tackle instead of a sack.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:44 AM   #16
BroncoFiend
Ring of Famer

The enemy's gate is down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncbow View Post
Make that Second and third quarter. Tebow had over 250 yards outside of them both.

Thing is if Fox did not predictably serve our team up to the opponent by letting them know exactly how each course would be served throughout the game, we would be blowing teams, even like the Patriots out of the water.

Watching Fox serve up our offense to the opponent, by offering them the rushing offense on a platter for three quarters, and the passing offense on a platter in the fourth. Why its dispicable how much of an edge Fox gives the opponent by showing his hand week in and week out.

Fox is a horrible coach, fact he has yet to adjust to the opponent this season to win one second quarter, speaks volumes as to just how horrible he really is.

Here's the ball Tim, go and save us from my stupidity in the fourth week in and week out? Enough is enough. Tebow ought to be getting his fair share of passing plays while we are ahead. Fox refuses to combine the potency of the rushing offense with the potency of the passing offense. His one dimensional reflects just how much of a block head he is. Fox and Elway are both blockheads, blockheads that are costing this team win after win after win this season.
Wow, you are so completely off base here. Fox didn't turn the ball over three times in the second quarter, and our rushing offense was working great in building a 16-7 lead.

Fox is a run first coach and that approach is what keeps the Broncos in games throughout and wears down opponents in the fourth quarter. I realize that it is exciting to watch a nice pass, but look where that got us last year.

Let's not forget that Fox inherited a bad team and a TERRIBLE defense. Both are looking like they made a significant turn for the better and to say a coach has nothing to do with that is ridiculous.
BroncoFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:14 AM   #17
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

the passes Tebow made in the game against NE were solid, NFL QB throws. I dont care how bad NE defensive backs were, he was fitting the balls in tight windows.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:15 PM   #18
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Whoever makes these vids sure is trying to sell that "The Rock" nickname, but I don't see it.

Is it because he's the people's champion?

Is it because he's the most electrifying man in sports?

...never mind. Maybe I do see it.

Old 12-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #19
snowspot66
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
NE's defense isn't anything special, but there were some NFL passes there.

Real bad second quarter. We spotted them 13 points.
Considering our first quarter performance it's very possible that it all resulted in a 20-27 point swing in their favor.
snowspot66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #20
seeit360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Not sure if you are being serious. Probably not, but at any rate "Rock" is a very specific reference to St. Peter and the Church of Christ. Peter actually does mean Rock in Green and Hebrew, St. Peter is originally named Simon and then Jesus names him "Peter". He states in the Bible, "On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it." Sounds like Tebow to me. So now if Elway will just state, "On The Rock I will build my team and the rest of the NFL will not prevail against it" we will be ready to start our very own Tebow cult. *I am now going to hell for comparing Elway to Jesus, but I am really hoping God has a sense of humor even for matters sacrilegious.
Actually I made the video... "The rock" is a play on words... "I am (the broncos) 'rock' and (the seasons) salvation for the biblical reference. And my first video used the music "Can't Stop the Rock" by Apollo 440. Youtubers started calling my videos "The Rock" videos, so I kept it the name and it is easy to remember when you are searching for the series.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #21
seeit360

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
The QB fumbled and picked it back up. I think that is why they counted it as a tackle instead of a sack.
... and the sack after that, Q Carter got it, Von was about a half a second late.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:04 PM   #22
seeit360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
Rob, Thanks for posting my videos, I really appreciate it! -seeit360
Old 12-22-2011, 08:18 PM   #23
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeit360 View Post
Rob, Thanks for posting my videos, I really appreciate it! -seeit360

seeit360: my pleasure! Keep up the great work! I post your work all over the interweb.