The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,891

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default Tim (The Rock) Tebow - NE @ DEN Highlights - 12/18/11 - "We Still Believe"








Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
Jay3
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Man, that has the makin's a real good game by the Broncos. Seems like there was enough there to make a close game or even a win.

The turnovers were just deadly.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:35 PM   #3
TDmvp
Ring of Famer
 
TDmvp's Avatar
 
This ones for Pat...

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,393
Default

Tim is starting to look better in at plays from under center and in his drop backs passes.

Seen improvement in things that people said he couldn't ever improve on over the last few weeks.

Turnovers tho took us totally out of this one like has been mentioned.
I think we have a good team that could be a great team with a little more talent at Db and Wr and some depth at hb and a KR/PR who isn't borderline retarded.
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:43 PM   #4
schaaf
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

He is going to bring this franchise back and we'll be contenders for many years
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:21 PM   #5
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,891

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:27 PM   #6
Pontius Pirate
Ring of Famer
 
Pontius Pirate's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: 'Nam
Posts: 1,776
Default

That's just like this video

Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:33 PM   #7
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,353

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Damn that second quarter.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:26 AM   #8
Broncbow
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Make that Second and third quarter. Tebow had over 250 yards outside of them both.

Thing is if Fox did not predictably serve our team up to the opponent by letting them know exactly how each course would be served throughout the game, we would be blowing teams, even like the Patriots out of the water.

Watching Fox serve up our offense to the opponent, by offering them the rushing offense on a platter for three quarters, and the passing offense on a platter in the fourth. Why its dispicable how much of an edge Fox gives the opponent by showing his hand week in and week out.

Fox is a horrible coach, fact he has yet to adjust to the opponent this season to win one second quarter, speaks volumes as to just how horrible he really is.

Here's the ball Tim, go and save us from my stupidity in the fourth week in and week out? Enough is enough. Tebow ought to be getting his fair share of passing plays while we are ahead. Fox refuses to combine the potency of the rushing offense with the potency of the passing offense. His one dimensional reflects just how much of a block head he is. Fox and Elway are both blockheads, blockheads that are costing this team win after win after win this season.

Last edited by Broncbow; 12-21-2011 at 07:08 AM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:41 AM   #9
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
Man, that has the makin's a real good game by the Broncos. Seems like there was enough there to make a close game or even a win.

The turnovers were just deadly.
Pretty much , got to love the way we came out of the gate , but were a young team made alot of mental mistakes , but this team will grow into something special .......maybe even the first team in the NFL to 3 peat
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:47 AM   #10
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox
 
RhymesayersDU's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Back In The 303!
Posts: 14,992

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson
Default

NE's defense isn't anything special, but there were some NFL passes there.

Real bad second quarter. We spotted them 13 points.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:11 AM   #11
Broncbow
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Loved watching tebow throw the ball in the midst of 5 defenders @ 1:21
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:28 AM   #12
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,679

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Whoever makes these vids sure is trying to sell that "The Rock" nickname, but I don't see it.

Is it because he's the people's champion?

Is it because he's the most electrifying man in sports?

...never mind. Maybe I do see it.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:31 AM   #13
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,506

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

i thought Von was held without a sack for the 1st time since like October? the clip shows different at the 2:09 mark

and also, Tebow was threading that ball into some tight windows
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:44 AM   #14
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,746

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
i thought Von was held without a sack for the 1st time since like October? the clip shows different at the 2:09 mark

and also, Tebow was threading that ball into some tight windows
that was a tackle for loss
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:48 AM   #15
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,356

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
i thought Von was held without a sack for the 1st time since like October? the clip shows different at the 2:09 mark

and also, Tebow was threading that ball into some tight windows
The QB fumbled and picked it back up. I think that is why they counted it as a tackle instead of a sack.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:44 AM   #16
BroncoFiend
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoFiend's Avatar
 
The enemy's gate is down

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncbow View Post
Make that Second and third quarter. Tebow had over 250 yards outside of them both.

Thing is if Fox did not predictably serve our team up to the opponent by letting them know exactly how each course would be served throughout the game, we would be blowing teams, even like the Patriots out of the water.

Watching Fox serve up our offense to the opponent, by offering them the rushing offense on a platter for three quarters, and the passing offense on a platter in the fourth. Why its dispicable how much of an edge Fox gives the opponent by showing his hand week in and week out.

Fox is a horrible coach, fact he has yet to adjust to the opponent this season to win one second quarter, speaks volumes as to just how horrible he really is.

Here's the ball Tim, go and save us from my stupidity in the fourth week in and week out? Enough is enough. Tebow ought to be getting his fair share of passing plays while we are ahead. Fox refuses to combine the potency of the rushing offense with the potency of the passing offense. His one dimensional reflects just how much of a block head he is. Fox and Elway are both blockheads, blockheads that are costing this team win after win after win this season.
Wow, you are so completely off base here. Fox didn't turn the ball over three times in the second quarter, and our rushing offense was working great in building a 16-7 lead.

Fox is a run first coach and that approach is what keeps the Broncos in games throughout and wears down opponents in the fourth quarter. I realize that it is exciting to watch a nice pass, but look where that got us last year.

Let's not forget that Fox inherited a bad team and a TERRIBLE defense. Both are looking like they made a significant turn for the better and to say a coach has nothing to do with that is ridiculous.
BroncoFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:14 AM   #17
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,625

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

the passes Tebow made in the game against NE were solid, NFL QB throws. I dont care how bad NE defensive backs were, he was fitting the balls in tight windows.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:15 PM   #18
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,891

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Whoever makes these vids sure is trying to sell that "The Rock" nickname, but I don't see it.

Is it because he's the people's champion?

Is it because he's the most electrifying man in sports?

...never mind. Maybe I do see it.



Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #19
snowspot66
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,857
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
NE's defense isn't anything special, but there were some NFL passes there.

Real bad second quarter. We spotted them 13 points.
Considering our first quarter performance it's very possible that it all resulted in a 20-27 point swing in their favor.
snowspot66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #20
seeit360
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Not sure if you are being serious. Probably not, but at any rate "Rock" is a very specific reference to St. Peter and the Church of Christ. Peter actually does mean Rock in Green and Hebrew, St. Peter is originally named Simon and then Jesus names him "Peter". He states in the Bible, "On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it." Sounds like Tebow to me. So now if Elway will just state, "On The Rock I will build my team and the rest of the NFL will not prevail against it" we will be ready to start our very own Tebow cult. *I am now going to hell for comparing Elway to Jesus, but I am really hoping God has a sense of humor even for matters sacrilegious.
Actually I made the video... "The rock" is a play on words... "I am (the broncos) 'rock' and (the seasons) salvation for the biblical reference. And my first video used the music "Can't Stop the Rock" by Apollo 440. Youtubers started calling my videos "The Rock" videos, so I kept it the name and it is easy to remember when you are searching for the series.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #21
seeit360
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
The QB fumbled and picked it back up. I think that is why they counted it as a tackle instead of a sack.
... and the sack after that, Q Carter got it, Von was about a half a second late.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:04 PM   #22
seeit360
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
Rob, Thanks for posting my videos, I really appreciate it! -seeit360
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:18 PM   #23
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,891

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeit360 View Post
Rob, Thanks for posting my videos, I really appreciate it! -seeit360


seeit360: my pleasure! Keep up the great work! I post your work all over the interweb.




Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:20 AM.


Denver Broncos