The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2011, 07:13 AM   #1
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith
Default Boomer Esiason is an idiot......

Listening to the local radio in Boston this morning....he's a Monday morning guest here every week.

He basically said that Denver lost the game because of Tebow's THROWING MOTION. Really, Boomer? I realize you have a vested interest in seeing Tebow fail, because you're one of the one's that said he WOULD fail....and your reputation is staked on this. But you should be embarrassed at this.

We lost because we lost the turnover battle 3-0....period.....end of story....no need to over-analyze. NO TEAM beats another when they lose the turnover battle 3-0....especially when playing against New England.

We....lost....because....of....Tebow's.....throwin g....motion.

Ok.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2011, 07:16 AM   #2
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

I knew the idiots would be right back on the "He can't play in this league" bandwagon at the first opportunity.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:18 AM   #3
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer

To bad Boomer never critiqued himself.
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:19 AM   #4
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

wow a teboner making sense ........ whats next raider fan , gettin invited to a charity function ?
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:19 AM   #5
TonyR
Franchise Poster

The media haters are loving it. Chris Carter was obnoxious on Mike & Mike this morning. When asked about the game this morning he started out by saying how happy he was that they could now talk about something other than Tim Tebow. As if Tebow and the Broncos are dictating what they should talk about.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:20 AM   #6
MABroncoFan
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
Listening to the local radio in Boston this morning....he's a Monday morning guest here every week.

He basically said that Denver lost the game because of Tebow's THROWING MOTION. Really, Boomer? I realize you have a vested interest in seeing Tebow fail, because you're one of the one's that said he WOULD fail....and your reputation is staked on this. But you should be embarrassed at this.

We lost because we lost the turnover battle 3-0....period.....end of story....no need to over-analyze. NO TEAM beats another when they lose the turnover battle 3-0....especially when playing against New England.

We....lost....because....of....Tebow's.....throwin g....motion.

Ok.

I listened to that too. To add to that ... the turnovers were at around our own 40, 20, and 15 to boot.

He mentioned he expects the Broncos to take a 1st round QB also. I doubt that. Barkley, RGIII and Luck will be long gone by the time they come up to pick.
MABroncoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:28 AM   #7
long beach bronco
Ring of Famer

"I'm your Huckleberry"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

All these guys that we thought were pretty good analysts have turned out to be morons.
long beach bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:29 AM   #8
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
wow a teboner making sense ........ whats next raider fan , gettin invited to a charity function ?
Wow......a hillbilly sounding uneducated again.

Shocker.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:30 AM   #9
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

Turnovers and the fact New England is a better overall team AT THIS POINT were the deciding factors.

WTF is Boomer talking about?

He wasn't exactly Steve Avery out there with his throwing motion...
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:30 AM   #10
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Wow......a hillbilly sounding uneducated again.

Shocker.
see I try to give you praise and this is the thanks I get ......
Old 12-19-2011, 07:33 AM   #11
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

I never thought I'd say this about any QB.....but I really think Tebow is being TOO careful with the ball. He throws it away too much....long passes, in the dirt. I respect not wanting to turn it over.....but we really do need to start completing more passes and extending drives.

Now, unlike the "experts", I don't think it's because Tebot CAN'T throw accurately....it's just that we don't risk turnovers....period. Even the Chicago int was a circus ("lucky") catch. This is honorable...but to what cost? I think the coaching staff needs to tell Tebow to not be afraid of turning it over (from time to time).....take SOME risks.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:34 AM   #12
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

What decided this game was putting the ball on the ground three times against a good team. Esiason is a turd.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:34 AM   #13
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
see I try to give you praise and this is the thanks I get ......
Yeah....same routine from the dolts.....anyone who wishes success for Tebow is a "tebowner".....

Time for some new material.....but I doubt you can come up with any.....it's not like your smart, or anything.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:36 AM   #14
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Oh no! Someone said something about Tim that wasn't a verbal tug job? Are the children safe?

God, big ****ing deal. THESE GUYS ARE PAID TO HAVE AN OPINION. Does it matter -- at all -- what they say? Is it going to make any difference one way or the other? Of course not.

Christ almighty. Boomer ****ing Esiason. EVERYONE FREAK OUT.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:36 AM   #15
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Yeah....same routine from the dolts.....anyone who wishes success for Tebow is a "tebowner".....

Time for some new material.....but I doubt you can come up with any.....it's not like your smart, or anything.
are you a shamed of being a Teboner ?
Old 12-19-2011, 07:37 AM   #16
MacGruder

Quote:
I never thought I'd say this about any QB.....but I really think Tebow is being TOO careful with the ball. He throws it away too much....long passes, in the dirt. I respect not wanting to turn it over.....but we really do need to start completing more passes and extending drives.

Now, unlike the "experts", I don't think it's because Tebot CAN'T throw accurately....it's just that we don't risk turnovers....period. Even the Chicago int was a circus ("lucky") catch. This is honorable...but to what cost? I think the coaching staff needs to tell Tebow to not be afraid of turning it over (from time to time).....take SOME risks.

This is the point I have been trying to make though.. this is Fox's mentality. He plays to not lose rather than playing to win. He is also trying to do everything to protect his defense at the expense of his offense.

Fox has told Tebow not to take risky passes and hamstrung the offense. This is why Skip Bayless constantly says to "unleash" him...

Last edited by MacGruder; 12-19-2011 at 07:40 AM..
Old 12-19-2011, 07:38 AM   #17
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

He's been waiting 8 weeks to say that, I'm sure.

If you look at old, grainy film of Esiason, you'll see that his delivery is not that much shorter than Tim's, but his wang is.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:39 AM   #18
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
are you a shamed of being a Teboner ?
If that's what you want to call someone who hopes Tebow succeed....and that makes you happy.....then so be it. No, not ashamed at all of hoping Tebow succeeds. Should I be?

Are you ashamed of showing your ignorance on a daily basis around here? Nope. Good for you.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:40 AM   #19
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Oh no! Someone said something about Tim that wasn't a verbal tug job? Are the children safe?

God, big ****ing deal. THESE GUYS ARE PAID TO HAVE AN OPINION. Does it matter -- at all -- what they say? Is it going to make any difference one way or the other? Of course not.

you know how teboners are ...... surprised they havent formed a lynch mob yet
Old 12-19-2011, 07:41 AM   #20
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
If that's what you want to call someone who hopes Tebow succeed....and that makes you happy.....then so be it. No, not ashamed at all of hoping Tebow succeeds. Should I be?

Are you ashamed of showing your ignorance on a daily basis around here? Nope. Good for you.
succeeding is one thing , blowing him every post is something else , See I wish tebow to Succeed , But I dont get bent out of shape over everything the Media says about him
Old 12-19-2011, 07:41 AM   #21
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
This is the point I have been trying to make though.. this is Fox's mentality. He plays to not lose rather than playing to win. He is also trying to do everything to protect his defense at the expense of his offense.

Fox has told Tebow not to take risky passes and hamstrung the offense. This is why Skip Bayless constantly says to "unleash" him...
Skip Bayless says that because he's paid to say that because he's a tool.

And so are you.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:42 AM   #22
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:

You're actually the only one to freak in this thread, in case you hadn't noticed. No one else is surprised at all.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:42 AM   #23
lolcopter

The throwing motion critique is so retarded at this point. It hasn't been an issue to date, and he's still improving every single week

Hell, they showed that clip comparing Brady and tebow, and after flipping tebow to a righty they were damn near identical
Old 12-19-2011, 07:43 AM   #24
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:

Not freaking out at all....just pointing out the obvious. And I totally respect others' opinions.....IF their opinions have some basis in reality....IF there is some support to make me at least see where that opinion is coming from.

To say that we lost yesterday because of a throwing motion is nonsensical.....absurd.....not based in any form of reality. And because these are highly paid "experts"....it would stand to reason that I could expect at least that.....that their "expert" opinion has some reasonable foundation.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:44 AM   #25
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
The throwing motion critique is so retarded at this point. It hasn't been an issue to date, and he's still improving every single week

Hell, they showed that clip comparing Brady and tebow, and after flipping tebow to a righty they were damn near identical
Exactly. That's my point.....so for Esiason to use THAT as the reason we lost.....it's like he didn't even watch the game. He's stuck in a circular reference from the beginning because that's what he WANTS to believe.