The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #1
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 10,403

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default Power Rankings

The Broncos could easily, and should easily move up 5 or 6 places. Could get in the top 10. Nice to be relevant again, and at the top of the division. Simply amazing considering almost 2 months ago we were in the Luck sweepstakes.


http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2011, 01:09 AM   #2
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel
 
Doggcow's Avatar
 
http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,982

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Yep. Oakland looks like the division favorites.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:16 AM   #3
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
Yep. Oakland looks like the division favorites.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:30 AM   #4
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,888

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Normally don't think much of these ratings but maybe because we have been near the bottom of this list for awhile but I will bet that we go to #11 and leap frog over everyone up to that spot except the Lions. Pretty amazing feat. NE will be our big test and need to win against Chicago to keep the 3-1 to finish the last 1/4 of the season. Not to bad and should get the Division with our other rivals choking or too far back to make a splash. This isnt your 2008 Choking Broncos.

10 (14)Raiders7-4They're looking very much like the division favorites, even minus Darren McFadden. (Kuharsky)


!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:42 AM   #5
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer
 
R8R H8R's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Exiled in So. Cal.
Posts: 2,779

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
The Broncos could easily, and should easily move up 5 or 6 places. Could get in the top 10. Nice to be relevant again, and at the top of the division. Simply amazing considering almost 2 months ago we were in the Luck sweepstakes.


http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings
They should go to at least #8, imo. However, you could make the argument that the Broncos should be ahead of Houston @ #7 because of their QB situation.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:53 AM   #6
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 10,403

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
They should go to at least #8, imo. However, you could make the argument that the Broncos should be ahead of Houston @ #7 because of their QB situation.
One poll has them at #9, behind the #8 Jets. Now how does that make sense?
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:41 AM   #7
strafen
Karma
 
strafen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,017

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway
Default

That was from last week.
We now have the same record as the same 6 teams in front of us.
Raiders should drop out of the top 10 this week...
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:52 AM   #8
Dedhed
Ring of Famer
 
Dedhed's Avatar
 
Fare thee well

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,348

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith
Default

We should at least be ahead of the Raiders, Bears, and Bengals.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:56 AM   #9
Broncbow
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

CBS Pete Prisco
10 Broncos Trends 15
They are a legitimate threat in the AFC West. The schedule gets tougher, but it's hard to go against the Tebow magic.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:18 AM   #10
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Everything

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,876

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strafen View Post
That was from last week.
We now have the same record as the same 6 teams in front of us.
Raiders should drop out of the top 10 this week...
Yes. These aren't new.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:22 AM   #11
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,362

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

One on NFL, titled "Tebow Rising", has us at 8.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:58 AM   #12
canadianbroncosfan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
They should go to at least #8, imo. However, you could make the argument that the Broncos should be ahead of Houston @ #7 because of their QB situation.
I disagree. They have won two more games than us, including wins over Atl and Pitt and two of their three loses have been against NO and Baltimore. The other is Oakland who also beat us early in the season. Oh and their win against Atlanta last week was with a third string QB
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:00 AM   #13
long beach bronco
Ring of Famer
 
"I'm your Huckleberry"

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 1,086

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

My prediction is that the Broncos will go from #16 to #10. We will be top 10
long beach bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:08 AM   #14
FISH
Seasoned Veteran
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 410

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

8th!
FISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:18 AM   #15
vonqkilla
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH View Post
GB to low
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:02 AM   #16
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,239

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Yep just saying already #8 with a bullet on NFL.com ...
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:48 AM   #17
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,888

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Steve Wyche is listed as an expert but has Broncos at #16 and Raiders at #11 and Bears at #12. We will fix that this week and Raiders will fix that for us on their own. Charles Davis #13 Raiders, #14 Broncos. Joe Theismann #14 Raiders and #17 Broncos. Hell, Gil Brandt had Raiders at#8. This must be before last week's games. Even so, how do you put Raiders at #8 before the Dolphins game? http://fanrankings.nfl.com/results/experts

Why I don't put much on these but I realize everyone here wants the pride factor of "Hey dip****s! Look at us now!"
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:12 AM   #18
enjolras
Ring of Famer
 
enjolras's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 7,780
Default

Here's a really good list:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...rankings_list/

Broncos made a BIG move in almost every list.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #19
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 10,403

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Hey Mightysmurf - try looking down the page of posts just a bit more then 5 threads and you would have seen this one. lol.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:29 PM.


Denver Broncos