The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
Vine

Default Les Shapiro

Does anyone ever hear what he has to say?

This guy is a ****ing tool. He is STILL ripping on Tebow, on Fox31's Sunday Night Sports Zone. They are showing highlights of two of Tebow's worst passes of the game and Shapiro is using these two passes as evidence that Tebow still cannot throw the ball. I cannot believe this ****. Nevermind the other 10 or 11 strikes that Tebow threw during the game, or the dropped 3rd down passes.

I hate him.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

his face is sharp
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
OrangeSe7en

It was the "people of abraham" who killed Jesus.

...j/k...kind of...
Old 11-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #4
LaneLosh2

Tebow still can't throw the ball but give the kid a break. He wins 5 games in a row with some pretty awesome heroics and yet he still has a ton of haters
Old 11-28-2011, 06:50 PM   #5
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

He is so awful to listen to.

I can't believe he is on the air every single day spouting this drivel.
crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:52 PM   #6
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Les is simply trying to gain listeners since nobody listens to him heck i think they paired him up with the Gman.
Old 11-28-2011, 06:57 PM   #7
g00fyfoot
Seasoned Veteran

I like Les OK. Better then some of the other options.
g00fyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:00 PM   #8
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

oh man he still needs work ok but he is getting better cant anyone see that
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:09 PM   #9
Man-Goblin
One Gap Penetrator

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
oh man he still needs work ok but he is getting better cant anyone see that
Who, Les Shapiro?
Man-Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #10
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSe7en View Post
It was the "people of abraham" who killed Jesus.

...j/k...kind of...
Lol.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:30 PM   #11
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

I was walking from the office to grab a coffee this morning and I faintly heard a man in a private conversation in the distance who was doubting Tim Tebow's viability as a long-term starter in the NFL.

Naturally, this came as a horrible shock to my system. Knowing that I couldn't possibly have someone disagreeing with me about Tim Tebow, I approached the man and challenged him to a proper duel.

After a long and grueling battle, I raised my sword in victory. One non-believer at a time, I will help rid the world of the plague of Tim Tebow doubt. Only then will I be able to safely hold my opinion without the threat of dissidents challenging my beliefs.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:31 PM   #12
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

He's a hater. It doesn't beat Merrill Hoge screaming at Tim Hasselbeck today that the team secretly thinks Tebow sucks on NFL LIVE.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:33 PM   #13
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
I was walking from the office to grab a coffee this morning and I faintly heard a man in a private conversation in the distance who was doubting Tim Tebow's viability as a long-term starter in the NFL.

Naturally, this came as a horrible shock to my system. Knowing that I couldn't possibly have someone disagreeing with me about Tim Tebow, I approached the man and challenged him to a proper duel.

After a long and grueling battle, I raised my sword in victory. One non-believer at a time, I will help rid the world of the plague of Tim Tebow doubt. Only then will I be able to safely hold my opinion without the threat of dissidents challenging my beliefs.
Congratulations on the outcome of your duel. They say that steel sharpens steel, and men sharpen other men. Sounds like men don't do such a good job of sharpening steel. Go figure.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:50 PM   #14
IHaveALight
the sun is gone

I thought he was going to start crying on the ticket today he was getting so mad. Even after all the wins he still has a really hard time giving any praise at all to Tebow. He was praising the running game with Willis (as he should) but he doesn't even admit how Tebow is a huge factor in that. I think I heard last week on the ticket that he's a Steelers fan (but maybe that was Jo Jo idk).

Last edited by IHaveALight; 11-28-2011 at 07:55 PM..
IHaveALight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:54 PM   #15
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveALight View Post
I thought he was going to start crying on the ticket today he was getting so mad. Even after all the wins he still has a really hard time giving any praise at all to Tebow. He was praising the running game with Willis (as he should) but he doesn't even admit how Tebow is a huge factor in that. I think I heard last week on the ticket that he's a Steelers fan.
He listens to the callers and then waits for the ONE thing he can argue about, cuts them off, and starts whining like a little girl.

Its ridiculous.

"Oh well if Boomer Esiason, Dan Marino, and Bill Cowher all said it, that's all you need to know right there"

I swear he said that, or something very similar today. I just can't even stand his takes anymore.
crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:58 PM   #16
IHaveALight
the sun is gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
He listens to the callers and then waits for the ONE thing he can argue about, cuts them off, and starts whining like a little girl.

Its ridiculous.

"Oh well if Boomer Esiason, Dan Marino, and Bill Cowher all said it, that's all you need to know right there"

I swear he said that, or something very similar today. I just can't even stand his takes anymore.
Yeah me too, I switched over to ESPN Radio after listening to him for about 10 minutes today.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #17
OrangeSe7en

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post

Its ridiculous.

Denver media is a bunch of hacks for the most part. Denver might be a great place to live but as far as the media food chain goes, it's not exactly high on the list. The on-air talent that Denver gets is sketchy for that reason. Thats how Denver gets stuck with a bunch of hacks.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:05 PM   #18
IHaveALight
the sun is gone

Quote:
Denver media is a bunch of hacks for the most part. Denver might be a great place to live but as far as the media food chain goes, it's not exactly high on the list. The on-air talent that Denver gets is sketchy for that reason. Thats how Denver gets stuck with a bunch of hacks.
I really like Gary Miller, he's kind of quirky but he always seems to be level headed, doesn't get too biased with his opinions and never acts like an ass like most guys. Plus he has a pretty decent sense of humor.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #19
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveALight View Post
I really like Gary Miller, he's kind of quirky but he always seems to be level headed, doesn't get too biased with his opinions and never acts like an ass like most guys. Plus he has a pretty decent sense of humor.
Hes about the only one i like.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #20
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vine View Post
Does anyone ever hear what he has to say?

This guy is a ****ing tool. He is STILL ripping on Tebow, on Fox31's Sunday Night Sports Zone. They are showing highlights of two of Tebow's worst passes of the game and Shapiro is using these two passes as evidence that Tebow still cannot throw the ball. I cannot believe this ****. Nevermind the other 10 or 11 strikes that Tebow threw during the game, or the dropped 3rd down passes.

I hate him.
The thing about Tebow's awful passes is that those aren't NFL passes. A good QB would NEVER make the terrible ones. That's most of what Tebow need to work out.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:11 PM   #21
SureShot
Hurry! Hurry!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Russell

Les Shapiro is turrible.
SureShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:12 PM   #22
Hercules Rockefeller
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

I'm glad the Broncos hired Troy Calhoun. Les said they were in negotiations with him the day McD was fired.

I'm glad CU hired Troy Calhoun. Les said they were in negotiations with him right after Hawkins was fired.

Who seriously cares what Les thinks? The guy sucks.

On the flip side, are you that hyper-sensitive that you come running to the Interwebz anytime someone says something negative about Tim? Get a ****ing life.
Hercules Rockefeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:14 PM   #23
vonqkilla

Agree on gary miller, namaste.

Les knows less about football than anyone in the media locally. Look at his career, lol.

His tired act got him on the ticket with some doofus named jo jo. Its like a freak show, so bad bill romanowskis hilarious segments are some of the best unintentional comedy moments in radio.

Cecil Lammey crushes, I like his takes. Guy is a realist. Vic is a clown.

Last edited by vonqkilla; 11-28-2011 at 08:23 PM..
Old 11-28-2011, 08:14 PM   #24
Vine

Quote:

I dunno if I totally agree. Woodie Paige is out there obviously, but I have always liked Ron Zappolo, I wish he would have stayed in sports. Gary Miller is okay and Vic Lombardi is not bad. I don't really know much about some of the others. Kreiger isn't too bad of a columnist.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:17 PM   #25
Vine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
On the flip side, are you that hyper-sensitive that you come running to the Interwebz anytime someone says something negative about Tim? Get a ****ing life.
It just pisses me off that people can make a decent living when they are absolutely terrible doing their jobs. I like Tim Tebow, and the unfair rap he gets from some in the media just boggles my mind.