The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2011, 06:53 AM   #1
Broncbow
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default Conspiracy not a Theory, Reality~!!

The best way to develope a passing offense is with passing reps. That is indeed a fact. No argument there.

The argument actually occurs when the Fox and Elway crowd want to act like Tebow's passing game is being properly developed, when in fact it is not.

VIKINGS GAME

Let's take a look at what happened outside of the last minute of the first half shall we?

1st & 10 ~ incomplete fingertipped pass.

3rd & 9 ~ Completed pass

3rd & 4 ~ Completed pass

3rd & 9 ~ Completed pass called back DT out of bounds after review.

3rd & 19 ~ Completed pass


Can someone explain to me how we are supposed to expect Tebow to thrive under these passing conditions? Tebow has only one pass attempt the entire first half on 1st down; outside of the last minute where he managed to complete the last pass he threw which was on first down.

If DT's toe did not touch the line Tebow would have had only one incomplete pass the entire first half. How in the hell is that aweful. I'll tell you what is aweful, this sabotaging scheme that is strategically designed to make Tebow appear as being aweful.

Having 80% of Tebows passing attempts on 3rd down's outside of the last minute of the half is not going to cut it against the Patriots. Especially after Ponder just jacked the Broncos for 393 yards and 3 TD's.

2nd half Tebow passes it on first down of the initial drive and then again on first down later in that thrive to finally blast the vikings on 3rd and 9 for a TD. This is how you put defenders on their heels.

Imagine that next drive we run three times in a row and have to punt. Because we are only down by one. Go figure the Vikings score a TD and guess what happens then?

Tebow comes out shelling them with the pass on first down of that drive for a TD~!!

Go figure pnce we are down by one, Tebow does not pass it again until the 5th play of the drive, and imagine that it is on 3rd and 12. Tebow completes the pass but it comes back because of a holding penalty and we wind up punting.

Vikings score on the next drive and imagine that you guessed it, tebow throws on first down of the first play of the drive, he jacks the Vikings for 42 yards. Next play Mcgahee punches it in from 24 yards out. And Tebow ties the game with a two point conversion.

Vikings score on the next drive, now who can guess what the first play of the next drive is? You guessed it, Tebow passing it on first down. Pass is ruled incomplete and Tebow jacks the Vikings two more consecutive times for 52 yards taking the ball from the 20 to their 28.

Well now that we are close enought to take a couple strikes into the endzone or rather are in FG territory Fox ties it up by tying
Tebow's hands again cut him off to being relegated to a another 3rd and long pass attemt that falls incomplete. FG ties it up.

After a miraculous int that hands the offense the ball at the opponents 15 yard line, You'd think Tebow would get one shot at the end zone, One shot to run it, But nope... The demontrous effort to keep Tebow from taking the glory off the field is mind blowing. It is not only in black and white but predictabvle game after game after game.

Elway is indeed sabotaging Tebow, while exploiting his abilities in an as needed basis.














CHARGERS GAME

Have you ever seen a QB stand in the pocket with all the time in the world that Tebow had? I have never in all my life seen an occasion to allow tebow to further develope with the passing offense, than the occaision presented by the Chargers yesterday.

It was Christmas for Tebow, yet Fox played the role of the scrooge, Tebow was denied the best opportunity yet to take the glory off the field with the passing game.

There is no arguement here either, considering Tebows first pass play did not emerge till the 7th play of the game. Tebow only got one passing attempt in the first drive, it was as if Tebow was a dog getting the crumb of 3rd and long to satisfy his pasing appetite.

Tebow got another crumb on the very next drive on the 7th play

Here we are on well on our way to the play-off's and Fox is has the peddle to the meddle regarding the breaks being slammed to the floor regarding the development of tebows passing game. And that is a fact~!!

When it comes to the the No.1 key to any successful passing offense, all one has to do is look at the Packers, a team we should be gearing up for.

Packers passed it eight times on first down in the first half of their last two games on average.

Tebow only got two passing opportunity on first down in the first half of the Chargers game. First pass was high risk deep pass on the second pass play of the game. The second first down pass was imagine that, a TD pass.

Tebow only got one passing opportunity on first down in the second half, 14 yard gain was the result.

In OT Tebow only got one passing attempt on 1st down, despite the Chargers giving him all day to throw. 3 passing attempts on 3 OT drives, now that is putting your QB in a straight jacket.

More than half of Tebows passing attempts where on 3rd down.

Over half of Tebows passes attempts where where high risk passing plays.

The passing scheme has the deck stacked against Tebow.

Broncos are looking ugly by deliberate design. Tebows first four passes where either on 3rd and long high risk pass plays due to the nature of the obvious passing situation of being placed in 3rd and long, or high risk deep passing plays on second down.

The scheme Elway and Fox are procuring for this passing offense to develope in is in fact the antithesis of how a coach ought to develope a young up and coming passing offense.

first half


1 3rd and long (High Risk Passing Situation)
2 1st (High risk deep pass)
3 3rd and long (High Risk Passing Situation)
4 2nd down (High risk deep pass)
5 3rd down
6 2nd (High risk deep pass)
7 1st TD (High risk deep pass) TD


Second half

8 3rd down
9 3rd and long (High Risk Passing Situation)
10 3rd down
11 1st (14 yard reception)
12 3rd and long (High Risk Passing Situation)
13 3rd and long (High Risk Passing Situation)
14 2nd down (High risk deep pass)
15 2nd down



OT
16 2nd down
17 3rd and
18 1st down (High risk deep pass) Ruled incomplete


1st drive
6 runs pass on 3rd punt

2nd drive
run, run, deep pass
run, run, run , 3rd down pass punt

3rd drive
Run, Deep pass, run, punt

4th drive
Run, Run, 3rd down pass,
Run, Run,Run, Punt

5th drive
Run, Deep Pass, Run, Deep pass TD

Imagine that, the only score emerges from a well balanced drive. This reminds me of the Raiders game, where the only two passing TD drives occured from well balanced rather than one dimensional drives.


6th drive
Run Run Deep pass on 3rd and short

7th Drive
Run, Tebow Fumble, short pass on 3rd and 17.

8th drive
Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, 3rd down pass
Run, Run FG

Tebow only managed 3 passing attempts in the 3rd quarter, all on 3rd down.


9th drive
Pass for 14 yards
Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run,
Pass Deep on 3rd and 16, Punt


10th drive
Run, Run, pass deep on 3rd and 11
Run, Deep pass, Run, Pass, Run, FG

Tebow was only given 3 passing opportunities in the 4th quarter, two of them where deep passes on 3rd and long.


11th drive
Run, Run, Run, Run, Punt

Tebow despite being given all day to throw, was not given one opportunty to pass it on the first drive of OT. This is unheard of.

12th drive
Run -1 yards, Pass, Pass first down overruled, Punt

13th drive
Deep pass, Run, Run, Run, Run, Kneel, FG.

10 runs to just three passing attempts in OT, exposes just how desperate of an attempt Fox made to insure that the glory was not taken off the field by Tebows passing game.

It is not as if Tebow was this turnover machine with the passing game, as a matter of fact he has the best INT to attempt in the league. 1 INT in 143 attempts is phenomenal, especially when you consider that the overwelming majority of Tebows passes are high risk. So it is not as if he is being protected with his crumby passing reps.


Tebows beautiful 56 yard TD pass in the Chiefs game, was the only pass he made in the 4th quarter of that game.
If anyone in this league has proven that they are entitled to more decent passing reps its Tebow, especially this game.

Yet all Tebow is relageated to is the crumbs of high risk pass plays, to rise from. Depite the feast of opportunity presented by the chargers lack of pressure, a famished portion is all this passing offense was given to develope with yesterday.

This is clearly not McCoys doing, when you consider he allowed Tebow to posses twice as many passing yards in his first three starts, that Elway had in his last 3 games prior to the chargers game.

Make no mistake abou tit, Elway brought in Fox to shut down a QB who he clearly holds disdain for. Fox shut down Tebows development with the passing unit in training camp, preseason, the first 5 games, and then the next 6 having the nerve to do it while Tebow was actually the starter.

Having the most important guy to block come at Tebow unchecked on his first pass play, setting Tebow up for a pick six that never emerged.

That play has pretty much been par for the course in regards to the way he is being played by Elway and Fox.

8 Passing attempts in three-quarters of his first start against the 28th ranked passing defense of the Dolphins, speaks volumes considering how Tebow was unleashed from the straight jacket to win the game with the pass, when the ultraconservative scheme putting the brakes on Tebows passing game failed.

What Elway and Fox did to Tebow in his home debut, in only his second start with this passing unit is unforgivable, considering this was the game they used to justify the straight Jacket they have Tebow in.

Throwing Tebow into the teeth of the dirty Lions No.6 passing defense with 45 passing plays, while pulling the reigns back on the RB's to just 5 carries in 6 drives of the rest of the first half, is an abominable sin, especially for one of the most ultra-conservative coaches in the league.

An abominable sin especially after the leagues best rushing offense with Tebow at the helm pounded one of the worst rushing defenses in the league for 50 yards on the first drive.

How do you abandon ship on the run when facing a top 6 passing defense, after having pounded them for 50 yards on the first drive of the game? To deliberately send tebow into the Lions Den with a one dimensional passing scheme?>

Imagine putting Tom Brady or Peyton Manning in a straight Jacket for throwing 4 ints in a game. Yet Despite being set up to fail by Elway and the sly Fox, Tebow did not throw 4 int's, he only threw one.

Cam Newton threw 4 int's against Detroit two weeks ago, yet his coaches are not hell bent on stunting his growth in the passing game; by relagating him to a bunch of high risk crumb passing plays. Newton is getting 36 passing attempts per game on average to allow him to develope.

If only Fox had such a great excuse for putting Tebow in a straight jacket. Every QB ought to be entitled to have a bad game, but to take Tebows second start, where he was set up to fail against one of the best passing defenses in the league, and set it up so you can use it to justify the Cinderella red heaeded step child treatment, despite him not having but less than a month to get in synch with this young receiving corp is not only lame, but exposes an agenda designed to do nothing more than make Tebow look bad.

Yet despite this agenda, that is as clear as day, Tebow has still managed to drag the ball and chain of this straight jacketing scheme, and with the defenses help, snatch one victory after another from the jaws of defeat that Elway and Fox has poised this team in.

The game yesterday made me sick to my stomach. I can't ever remember being more dishearted after a win, thinking we can't keep putting Tebow in the position of carrying this ball and chain and expecting wins.

Even the Tebow haters know you can't keep up this modus oprandi, and have hope for the future. Thing is its not Tebow that is at issue, its the saboging scheme.

A conspiracy after the fact becomes a reality, the only question that remains is are you going to acknowledge the reality of what is clearly an obvious conspiracy to shut Tim Tebows development in the passing game down. A few Heads need to roll and how...

Last edited by Broncbow; 12-08-2011 at 04:37 AM.. Reason: Needed to add Sundays game to the argument.
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2011, 07:10 AM   #2
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,538

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Oh no
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:11 AM   #3
KO5K
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Just to let you know, I did not read that.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:12 AM   #4
BroncoDoom
Solid Starter
 
Methwolfe Headwear Super Store

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 129

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ricky Nattiel
Default

Shut up. That's it.
BroncoDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:12 AM   #5
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

And...we have another MacGruder it seems...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:14 AM   #6
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,362

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Holly balls that is a long post. I only got through a third of it.

I like the overall game plans as they are allowing this team to win. There are head scratching play calls though. We may be the first team to ever run back to back QB draws. I think this team could do a lot better than McCoy. The running is working though. Tebow can be more pass happy when he gets a full offseason to develop with the first team. We also need a number one receiver before we can pass much more. We have a bunch of guys that would be good two and three receivers. They are struggling without someone to pull coverage away from them. The wide open drops don't make coordinators confident in calling passes.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:14 AM   #7
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,504

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

The Tebowlove is strong with this one.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:16 AM   #8
Que
Gettin' some
 
Que's Avatar
 
Just the tip

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crested Butte, CO
Posts: 1,247
Default

did not read
Que is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:26 AM   #9
orinjkrush
...
 
orinjkrush's Avatar
 
Hey, no hurling on the shell, dude,

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: FrontRangeAbove8500ft
Posts: 5,218

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ben Garland
Default

read it. some interesting factoids. don't know if i subscribe, but all ideas are welcome.
orinjkrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:29 AM   #10
lolcopter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

tl;dr

scoreboard
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:31 AM   #11
DenverBroncosJM
Post here Vine
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,128
Default

I think this game we opened the play book a little more and allowed TT to throw.

I think next week we will see a bit more etc. McCoy is really bad, I don't want to place all the blame on him, but we have got to run some screens, slants etc on first down
DenverBroncosJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:32 AM   #12
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,154
Default

maybe this week the broncos will throw on first down....
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:33 AM   #13
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!
 
Drunk Monkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,177
Default

Did not read, let me make a guess. Tebow is good, when Tebow is not good it is not Tebow's fault.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:33 AM   #14
vonqkilla
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I get your point, tebow needs to be unleashed, the trip option play on 3rd and 8 was stupid. I agree, we should pass more.

His footwork and mechanics are improving each week. Vic lombardi says we are bringing in a qb ” to play” next year, from his team source I assume.

Drama.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:36 AM   #15
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer
 
maher_tyler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 6,368

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

I read it. Most of it is BS, especially the conspiracy part. If we were losing i could understand why anyone would be frustrated but we're not, we're winning! Although, i think throwing on 1st down could help. Whats is crazy is this offense is so predicable yet we keep winning.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:37 AM   #16
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBroncosJM View Post
I think this game we opened the play book a little more and allowed TT to throw.
No we didn't. Not at all. Did you actually watch the game?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:39 AM   #17
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,154
Default

so far these new 'broncos fans' would be the only reason I would get rid of Tebow
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #18
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,239

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncbow View Post

A conspiracy after the fact becomes a reality, the only question that remains is are you going to acknowledge the reality of what is clearly an obvious conspiracy to shut Tim Tebows development in the passing game down. A few Heads need to roll and how...
Major Moronic Post Alert ... run for the hills!!

Last edited by Hulamau; 11-28-2011 at 09:03 AM..
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:04 AM   #19
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,239

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

We opened the game last week with Tim throwing on first down with a 28 yard pass to D Thomas ... oh right, what was I thinking?? That doesn't count, it must have been just been a fluke smoke screen so that Fox could better conceal his desire to bury Tebow and run him out of Denver .. yeah that's the ticket!

Really dude, crawl back under your Tebow blankie and suck that thumb some more. You need some more 'development' before posting here.
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:09 AM   #20
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonqkilla View Post
I get your point, tebow needs to be unleashed, the trip option play on 3rd and 8 was stupid. I agree, we should pass more.

His footwork and mechanics are improving each week. Vic lombardi says we are bringing in a qb ” to play” next year, from his team source I assume.

Drama.
Love Tebow progression , he threw some dayum good passes yesterday , smart with the ball , seeing our special teams , Defense , and tebow progressing , this season is already a success ..........
one thing is for sure Tebow is the anti Farve , I like the way Tebow has been coached this season , give tebow a little more each week .....anything less then a 11-5 season next year will be a huge disappointment
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:11 AM   #21
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
so far these new 'broncos fans' would be the only reason I would get rid of Tebow
one of my Girlfriends that is from Fla and is a tebonner ..........I am going to tap her a few more times then quit it
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:14 AM   #22
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil
 
Dagmar's Avatar
 
..there's just God when he's drunk.

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Morrison
Posts: 16,755

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow
Default

Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:18 AM   #23
lolcopter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonqkilla View Post
Vic lombardi says we are bringing in a qb ” to play” next year, from his team source I assume.

Drama.
That would be retarded at this point (since we're out of reach from any immediate impact QB already)
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:21 AM   #24
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 47,002

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Things are developing exactly as they are supposed to.

what a bunch of control freaks.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:24 AM   #25
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
one of my Girlfriends that is from Fla and is a tebonner ..........I am going to tap her a few more times then quit it
be sure to wear your Elway gear the day you end it.
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:44 AM.


Denver Broncos