The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2011, 12:42 AM   #1
vonqkilla
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default Step your game up posters, cut the bs

I love talking football. The current Tebow debate is awesome.

Couldnt create a more polatizing player, lefty, mobile, white, inaccurrate, wins, pro life, etc... Lots to debate. But lets step our game up. More good football analysis, less bs.


More opinion based on quotable facts, not bs off the top of your head.

Example.

Von has played 626 snaps through week 10. Cam Newton, 685. Lets give our Ds total snaps 40 more than Cam Newton who I think has played every down in Car, noone else has a PA.

625 / 725 is 86%.

REV said he only plays 66% of snaps.

REV is FOS, and if you take his opinions seriously you do at your own peril of ignorance. He throws up ridiculous stats that truly distort any sense of truth or reality.

He does this to justify his horrible takes.

Furthermore, how can you take serious anyone who has such a lack of attention to detail,

he thinks our most effective def player plays literally 1/5 th as many snaps as he really does.

This is our highest true draft pick ever, and he spews out he sits a THIRD of the snaps!!!

& then dares to compare him to PP. 66%... Sad.

& dares to question how close I or others watch the game....

66% vs 86%. Undressing this guy is easy. Not sure why people give him any time.

Just to top it all off, he is supposed to be a diehard bronco fan.... Lmao, and comes here with this rev persona, and spews a sermon of lies and nonsense backed up with more lies.

If he is such a diehard fan, how can you say something so stupid like Von Miller sits on 33% of def snaps.

Its called talking out of your ass and making up bs to back it up.

Pathetic ” analysis”.

We can do better. Myself as well. Lets get real, REAL. Stop the ridiculous extremes, and talk about what is real, not conspiracies, or lame bert pics, but talk real football. I actually was offered a spot on PFW talking on sporting news boards, you never know whose listening.

Cheers! Go Broncos!

6-5!!
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2011, 12:49 AM   #2
beardedwonder
Rookie
 
go america. go broncos.

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 92

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

No he's black and pro choice #thetruth
beardedwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:15 AM   #3
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,460
Default

As mentioned in another thread. Denver has played 733 snaps through this week. 626 of 733 is 85%. 66% is 483. Not sure if you saw my earlier post, but where did you get 626?


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:16 AM   #4
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,908

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Elway wants Von Miller to fail.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:14 AM   #5
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,337

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonqkilla View Post
I love talking football. The current Tebow debate is awesome.

Couldnt create a more polatizing player, lefty, mobile, white, inaccurrate, wins, pro life, etc... Lots to debate. But lets step our game up. More good football analysis, less bs.


More opinion based on quotable facts, not bs off the top of your head.

Example.

Von has played 626 snaps through week 10. Cam Newton, 685. Lets give our Ds total snaps 40 more than Cam Newton who I think has played every down in Car, noone else has a PA.

625 / 725 is 86%.

REV said he only plays 66% of snaps.

REV is FOS, and if you take his opinions seriously you do at your own peril of ignorance. He throws up ridiculous stats that truly distort any sense of truth or reality.

He does this to justify his horrible takes.

Furthermore, how can you take serious anyone who has such a lack of attention to detail,

he thinks our most effective def player plays literally 1/5 th as many snaps as he really does.

This is our highest true draft pick ever, and he spews out he sits a THIRD of the snaps!!!

& then dares to compare him to PP. 66%... Sad.

& dares to question how close I or others watch the game....

66% vs 86%. Undressing this guy is easy. Not sure why people give him any time.

Just to top it all off, he is supposed to be a diehard bronco fan.... Lmao, and comes here with this rev persona, and spews a sermon of lies and nonsense backed up with more lies.

If he is such a diehard fan, how can you say something so stupid like Von Miller sits on 33% of def snaps.

Its called talking out of your ass and making up bs to back it up.

Pathetic ” analysis”.

We can do better. Myself as well. Lets get real, REAL. Stop the ridiculous extremes, and talk about what is real, not conspiracies, or lame bert pics, but talk real football. I actually was offered a spot on PFW talking on sporting news boards, you never know whose listening.

Cheers! Go Broncos!

6-5!!
The Rev gets on all our nerves but he has good posts mixed in with his bs just like anyone else. ...You claim to want to cut the BS? Lets make a thread about it then call someone out ..
Attached Images
 
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:43 AM   #6
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,362

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

You mad.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:49 AM   #7
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,337

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
You mad.
wait for it....
Attached Images
 
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:24 AM   #8
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,421

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho
Default

Oh he mad
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:29 AM   #9
Paladin
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 9,276
Default

*popcorn*
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:00 AM   #10
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,575

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

"Ted Sunquist told me a sack = 2 points"

"Carter is a p***Y because he goes for sure tackles instead of highlight hits"

Want to cut the "bs"? Best way to do that is for you to stop talking.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:01 AM   #11
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,575

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

PS. Lol u mad
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:02 AM   #12
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,250
Default

And this is what hero worshipping gets you......

People love Tebow more than they love the broncos which is fine but yet they have to trash everybody else on the team to support him... and God forbid if you criticize the lad.

Now we have a guy with the name Von in his name complaining that somebody said something about Von... and because he doesn't like it, he starts an entire thread to b**** about it.

And because myself, who does not engage in hero worship b****es about this I will be labelled a hater of some kind

Last edited by errand; 11-28-2011 at 06:04 AM..
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:04 AM   #13
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,575

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
And this is what hero worshipping gets you......

People love Tebow more than they love the broncos which is find but yet they have to trash everybody else on the team to support him... and God forbid if you criticize the lad.

Now we have a guy with the name Von in his name complaining that somebody said something about Von... and because he doesn't like it, he starts an entire thread to b**** about it.

And because myself, who does not engage in hero worship b****es about this I will be labelled a hater of some kind
Brb making a thread about it
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:08 AM   #14
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,337

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
And this is what hero worshipping gets you......

People love Tebow more than they love the broncos which is fine but yet they have to trash everybody else on the team to support him... and God forbid if you criticize the lad.

Now we have a guy with the name Von in his name complaining that somebody said something about Von... and because he doesn't like it, he starts an entire thread to b**** about it.

And because myself, who does not engage in hero worship b****es about this I will be labelled a hater of some kind
HATER!!!!
Attached Images
 
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:16 AM   #15
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox
 
RhymesayersDU's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Back In The 303!
Posts: 14,981

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson
Default

Great thread.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:27 AM   #16
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Touched By God

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardedwonder View Post
No he's black and pro choice #thetruth
__________________
Nobody puts Jay-bee in the corner.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:27 AM   #17
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,421

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho
Default

Hero worshiping is the new projecting
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:28 AM   #18
vonqkilla
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post

"Carter is a p***Y because he goes for sure tackles instead of highlight hits" .
I called out carter for not hitting a fb in the open field running free into our endzone, where was his sure tackling on that play. Again facts and results prove you wrong.

And how is it bs when I inject what nfl gms use to quantify sacks when comparing Vons sacks to PP punt returns. I even gave examples off the top of my head I doubt anyone else here could where it doesn't hold true, thought of another, rodgers. I am way better than you at analysis of football.

Tell us all how Von sits 1/3 of the snaps you buffoon.

Do you even watch?

How do you call yourself a bronco fan and make up bs like that.

How can you look at yourself in the mirror, and be proud of what you see.

Go look in the mirror, and ask, why do I make up total bs stats to justify my stupid opinion?

Unless you REALLY thought he sits 33% of the snaps?


So I end with this.

Which is it Rev?

You have two choices.

Are you

A. such a dumbass you actually believed he sat 1/3 if the time, making you the worlds worst broncofan / internet message board wannabe analyst ever.

Or

B. A dishonest poster that makes up fake stats and lies to justify his weak opinions.

Either way, you are a fraud, step your game up.

A or B rev, you choose.

Last edited by vonqkilla; 11-28-2011 at 06:36 AM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:30 AM   #19
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Step our game up by starting threads like this? Okay...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:36 AM   #20
Rolandftw
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

The "von miller got benched" crap is silly. Just because a player sits out for a handful of plays, doesn't mean he is "benched" in the first place.

At least to me I see a benching as someone getting taken out of the game that doesn't come back.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:36 AM   #21
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,337

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

..........................
Attached Images
 
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:37 AM   #22
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,575

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Okay, I'll actually take this thread seriously just for a moment.

Here's some honest advice and take it or leave it, I promise whatever you decide won't effect me in any way, shape or form, but:

You might want to consider taking the energy you use to follow me around, complain about me, downright make **** up about me and claim I said things I actually didn't into just real football posts. It would do a lot more for the posting to "step up" if you did, don't you think?

But I digress, I think we all know the route you're actually going to take, so good luck with that.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:40 AM   #23
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 19,498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:42 AM   #24
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive
 
Boobs McGee's Avatar
 
till the day that I die

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Glendale
Posts: 5,002

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default

Maven?
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:42 AM   #25
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,337

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

What do we win if we are right on a internet message board. cause if there is food involved ill smash all ya'll
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:57 AM.


Denver Broncos