The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2011, 11:02 PM   #1
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default McCoy, Fox & Elway failing to sabotage Tebow

They try to sabotage Tebow every game, but they keep failing.

The biggest problem is that they're lining Tebow up in shotgun. WTF? Put him under center and demand a 3 step drop.

After that, they should stop all the options, read-option, load-option, speed-option, as none of those give us the option to chant "Tebow sucks" when he spots a hole for McGahee or a wide open Decker.

Even worse, we're now a run-heavy offense... don't they realize Tebow can power through linebackers? Call plays on 1st down that guarantee he'll throw into coverage.

The Tebow sabotage is being executed very poorly. It's almost like those idiots have carefully designed an offense to support Tebow's strengths.

Last edited by Blart; 11-27-2011 at 11:04 PM..
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2011, 11:04 PM   #2
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Well, he's going to be benched soon anyway.

See, he has this clause in his contract...
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:05 PM   #3
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

no they aint tryin to sabotage Tebow more like they just as irritating as it is, play conservative with him so to minimize any mistakes. wish they woojuld do what they do in the 4th with Tebow all the time . i keep cussing at my tv wtf are you doing no just no ahhhhh

Last edited by DAN_BRONCO_FAN; 11-27-2011 at 11:09 PM..
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:15 PM   #4
t-diddy
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
no they aint tryin to sabotage Tebow more like they just as irritating as it is, play conservative with him so to minimize any mistakes. wish they woojuld do what they do in the 4th with Tebow all the time . i keep cussing at my tv wtf are you doing no just no ahhhhh
Holy **** man. Reading this literally hurt my head. Oh and also, you forgot to put a space before the period after mistakes.
t-diddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:23 PM   #5
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Outside of the winning, Blart is probably not a very happy camper at everything that's happened.

Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:27 PM   #6
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

The "Sabotage Tebow" conspiracy theory is my 3rd favorite message board myth this season... right behind "Orton killed the Miami deal" and the aforementioned "they won't let him play because of his contract" conspiracy.

Where is that genius, anyway? That guy stopped in here one day... took that stinky dump and like Keyser Soce, was gone. That was amazing to watch people buy that one.

Anyway, gotta run. This Nigerian king left me a grip of money and I have to get down to Western Union to claim it.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:30 PM   #7
t-diddy
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
The "Sabotage Tebow" conspiracy theory is my 3rd favorite message board myth this season... right behind "Orton killed the Miami deal" and the aforementioned "they won't let him play because of his contract" conspiracy.

Where is that genius, anyway? That guy stopped in here one day... took that stinky dump and like Keyser Soce, was gone. That was amazing to watch people buy that one.

Anyway, gotta run. This Nigerian king left me a grip of money and I have to get down to Western Union to claim it.
Nice Keyser Soce reference! Rep.
t-diddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:43 AM   #8
beardedwonder
Rookie

go america. go broncos.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Ur opinion is like an a-hole

seriously.. And tebowners wonder why bronco fans hate them
beardedwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:49 AM   #9
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Outside of the winning, Blart is probably not a very happy camper at everything that's happened.
You're right.

This has been the biggest challenge in my sports-fan life. Tebow advertised for a political hate group that I've spent a lot of time and money debunking. I remember announcing to the super bowl party, "I am going to have so much sports-hate for whichever team drafts him, I can't wait!"

Now he's winning, we're in playoff contention, and I'm yelling "GO TEBOW!" in the 4th quarter. Go cognitive dissonance!

Some things that have helped me deal:
  • I completely disagree with Elway's politics, but that has never bothered me.
  • Tebow said he won't do any more ads for FoTF.
  • His interviews have won me over, he's a nice, sincere guy, and his foundation does righteous work.

But most importantly, as I keep telling myself, it's just football. GB2

Last edited by Blart; 11-28-2011 at 12:58 AM..
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:57 AM   #10
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-diddy View Post
Holy **** man. Reading this literally hurt my head. Oh and also, you forgot to put a space before the period after mistakes.
you have just vollunterered two bee mi poof redor now get to work lol and fetch me some coffee
Old 11-28-2011, 12:58 AM   #11
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

also there is no tin foil hat conspiracies .so quit worrying about the cia black helicopters hovering around your house its perfectly routine
Old 11-28-2011, 01:46 AM   #12
The Joker
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Can't believe some people are still moaning (well I can believe it actually, because we have some serious window-lickers on here) about the offensive staff after these last few weeks.

They've completely changed the offense since that Detroit game, starting small and letting the playbook expand just a little bit more every week and asking Tim to do that little bit extra in the passing game. And it's working, we're on a 4 game winning streak as a result.

They've done a truly remarkable job of protecting their raw young QB and keeping things simple for him as he develops some chemistry with his teammates, allowing him to do what he does best (run the ball) a lot while they try to develop him as a passer.

Some people seem to think it's as simple as drawing up loads of exciting passing plays and telling Tebow "Go out there and throw it, son!!"

Maybe the people who actually work in the business and have done this things for years know a little better, huh?
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:58 AM   #13
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Congrats, this thread wins the special olympics, barely.
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:10 AM   #14
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

[QUOTE=Blart;3394005]You're right.

This has been the biggest challenge in my sports-fan life. Tebow advertised for a political hate group that I've spent a lot of time and money debunking. I remember announcing to the super bowl party, "I am going to have so much sports-hate for whichever team drafts him, I can't wait!"

Now he's winning, we're in playoff contention, and I'm yelling "GO TEBOW!" in the 4th quarter. Go cognitive dissonance!

Some things that have helped me deal:
  • I completely disagree with Elway's politics, but that has never bothered me.
  • Tebow said he won't do any more ads for FoTF.
  • His interviews have won me over, he's a nice, sincere guy, and his foundation does righteous work.

But most importantly, as I keep telling myself, it's just football. GB2[/QUOTEI happen to agree with the tebow side of the debate on that.He's a good person. I dont see how anyone in their right mind could not like the guy. its not like hes micheal vick
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:56 AM   #15
DENVERDUI55

Tebow disapproves blarts lifestyle.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:02 AM   #16
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I know re-read what i posted
Old 11-28-2011, 04:24 AM   #17
MacGruder

Actually they have succeeded very well in sabotaging Tebow.. not only are they sabotaging him but they are using him in the process...

This way they can USE him.. take all the credit and give him all the blame and cut him whenever they feel like it. They can also WIN now and claim they were right all along to say Orton gave them the best chance to win.

The guy is carrying the team and they treat him like a red headed step child and never let him throw the ball.

What they are also doing could allow them to cut Tebow and because they have made him look so bad they may not have to worry about him getting another shot somewhere else and come back and bite them in the butt. Which was their goal all along in my opinion.

Last edited by MacGruder; 11-28-2011 at 04:27 AM..
Old 11-28-2011, 05:08 AM   #18
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Who announces things at parties other than women who are preggers or engaged?

Blart, that's who.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:13 AM   #19
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Actually they have succeeded very well in sabotaging Tebow.. not only are they sabotaging him but they are using him in the process...

This way they can USE him.. take all the credit and give him all the blame and cut him whenever they feel like it. They can also WIN now and claim they were right all along to say Orton gave them the best chance to win.

The guy is carrying the team and they treat him like a red headed step child and never let him throw the ball.

What they are also doing could allow them to cut Tebow and because they have made him look so bad they may not have to worry about him getting another shot somewhere else and come back and bite them in the butt. Which was their goal all along in my opinion.
I think you are massibly underselling the defense here. with out the D Tebow doesn't get t o preform his magic. face it dude. this is a team win Tebow is just the face of the franchise.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:20 AM   #20
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
I think you are massibly underselling the defense here. with out the D Tebow doesn't get t o preform his magic. face it dude. this is a team win Tebow is just the face of the franchise.
You are dead wrong IMO.. the defense has all the talent and experience on this team.. thy SHOULD be carrying the team much more than they have. This defense should have been able to carry Orton as bad as he was... but they couldn't.. AT ALL.

The defense deserves some credit.. but the real difference maker is Tebow.. In a couple games Tebow took one of the worst running teams and made them into one of the BEST. This allows the offense to rest through most the game. Tebow also never turns the ball over while scoring at will.

Tebow is INCREDIBLY efficient and dominant when they need him to be.. but people don't see this because his style is so different.. AND the way Fox uses him.

No other QB could do what Tebow is asked to do and win games like this.. Tebow has managed to adapt to Fox's style which is all about protecting his defense.. that is a testament to Tebow not anyone else.

People said Tebow was being carried by his D and his run game his last year of college too.. and yet without him the Gators have stunk to high heaven.. even with a guy who was supposed to be a prototypical pocket passer and supposedly a top NFL recruit..
Old 11-28-2011, 05:34 AM   #21
Paladin
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post

(Hey! That's MY money. Go find your own Nigerian sugar daddy.....)

True about the "theories". Never get bored laughing at the nut jobs working the single celled Gray Matter.
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:11 AM   #22
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Not to get in some theological discussion with you or debate.... but Tebow does not disapprove about Blart's lifestyle...God disapproves of Blart's lifestyle.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:25 AM   #23
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You are dead wrong IMO.. the defense has all the talent and experience on this team.. thy SHOULD be carrying the team much more than they have. This defense should have been able to carry Orton as bad as he was... but they couldn't.. AT ALL.

The defense deserves some credit.. but the real difference maker is Tebow.. In a couple games Tebow took one of the worst running teams and made them into one of the BEST. This allows the offense to rest through most the game. Tebow also never turns the ball over while scoring at will.

Tebow is INCREDIBLY efficient and dominant when they need him to be.. but people don't see this because his style is so different.. AND the way Fox uses him.

No other QB could do what Tebow is asked to do and win games like this.. Tebow has managed to adapt to Fox's style which is all about protecting his defense.. that is a testament to Tebow not anyone else.

People said Tebow was being carried by his D and his run game his last year of college too.. and yet without him the Gators have stunk to high heaven.. even with a guy who was supposed to be a prototypical pocket passer and supposedly a top NFL recruit..
The Defense is converting from a 3-4 into a 4-3. They struggled early, just like the offense they have made strides. Winning is Contagious, That is what I am most enthused about.

Scoring at will? I think you may wanna re check scoring at will in the dictionary.. cause clearly there is a picture of Green Bay there

How can the offense be resting, when they are on the field more then the defense. logic here is lacking

Tebow is good, no doubt about it, But he is doing what he is asked to do .. but so is the rest of the TEAM

I don't care what you say, I see, what I see and that is a team winning ball games. Everyone is doing what is asked of them to perfection. including Tebow like you said

Last edited by Broncos_OTM; 11-28-2011 at 06:28 AM..
Old 11-28-2011, 08:58 AM   #24
MacGruder

So Philip Rivers doesn't have a good D? The Raiders don't have a good D? The Jets don't have a good D?

All those teams have better Ds than the Broncos.. but let's say they are equal at most.. Tebow is the difference. You win football games with defense and running games.. Tebow instantly made the run game unstoppable. This allows him to be a more efficient passer than his opponents as well.

I think Tebow's running ability is even still undervalued.. because he uses it in such a limited way. It's what allows him to dominate at key moments and opposing Offenses/QBs can't match it. He givs his offense an advantage that can't be matched.

It also allows the Broncos to play a veyr methodical style that kills opposing QBs and puts incredible pressure on them to be perfect.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:02 AM   #25
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
So Philip Rivers doesn't have a good D? The Raiders don't have a good D? The Jets don't have a good D?

All those teams have better Ds than the Broncos.. but let's say they are equal at most.. .
right now the Broncos are just as good, if not better than all of those D's
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote