The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: How do you feel?
Beyond pissed. We just released someone you think will go down as a great. 25 23.36%
Pissed. Who knows what Tebow will become, but you think he has shown some promise. 58 54.21%
Indifferent. Enjoyed the wins, but you're far from convinced that he'll ever amount to anything. 17 15.89%
Good move. Enjoyed the wins, but you know Tebow will never take a team to the superbowl. 5 4.67%
PRAISE THE LORD. You hated everything about Tebow and can't wait to get a 'real' QB. 2 1.87%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2011, 07:58 AM   #1
KO5K

Default If Tebow were released today, how do you feel?

Another Tebow thread, BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Pretend the Jets game was the last game of the season, how would you feel if Tebow were released today?

There doesn't really need to be a discussion, you just choose your answer (anonymously) and I think it will be interesting to see the results.

Last edited by KO5K; 11-26-2011 at 08:08 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2011, 08:05 AM   #2
EmpireOrange
Seasoned Veteran

Get him out of here who gives a damn about 4-1 record with an 40% passer rating and 18% on 3rd down conversions. Thea teboners gotta go! Cut him and cut him today!!
EmpireOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:06 AM   #3
DrFate
Lord of Order

If he *were* released (subjunctive mood)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjunctive_mood

DrFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:07 AM   #4
KO5K

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireOrange View Post
Get him out of here who gives a damn about 4-1 record with an 40% passer rating and 18% on 3rd down conversions. Thea teboners gotta go! Cut him and cut him today!!
This is why I asked for no discussion.

Cue Agamemnon & Co retaliating and ruining the thread/poll.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:11 AM   #5
EmpireOrange
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO5K View Post
This is why I asked for no discussion.

Cue Agamemnon & Co retaliating and ruining the thread/poll.
Sorry dude. Just read kriegers article I'm a lil pissed. My bad.
EmpireOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:17 AM   #6
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

If you were given a choice between cake or death, what would you choose?
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:30 AM   #7
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil

..there's just God when he's drunk.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:35 AM   #8
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

If they waived Orton and then waived Tebow, I would probably start a mob and attack the building. Not because I think Tebow is awesome, though he could be down the road, but because it would leave us with Brady Quinn and Adam Weber at Quarterback.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:36 AM   #9
Smilin Assassin
Tradition

Pissed.

If nothing else, give the kid a true offseason.
Smilin Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:40 AM   #10
KO5K

Admittedly the poll is about 6 weeks early but I think there's a good chance that after week 17 the questions surrounding Tebow will still be there.

He's started 5 games and Elway is no closer to knowing if we have our QB, I can see that still being the case after 11 games.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:58 AM   #11
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Since it isn't public, my choice is pissed.

If this were to happen today the looneys slamming Elway would have a reason and not look so stupid.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:35 AM   #12
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
I like cake
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:38 AM   #13
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
I like cake
Well we're OUT of cake. We only had 3 bits and didn't expect all this rush.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:42 AM   #14
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Attachment 29588

Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 10-18-2013 at 06:23 PM..
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:55 AM   #15
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I could see guys like epic , Who is Gualt , Jetmeck , just to name a few making a run on sprem banks to get some man juice to help fix the loss of tebow juice .....Agmonand others would have to be put on suicide watch , Not to prevent suicide ,but it would be funny as hell to watch ......... would expect TNG to sing I am walking on Sunshine for the next few years ..........
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:05 AM   #16
jhns
Ring of Famer

but you still can't C me!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I would hunt down KO5K and kick him in the shin for suggesting it first.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:13 AM   #17
Gort
Ring of Famer

Shabby Poster. Very Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kelly Brook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
I could see guys like epic , Who is Gualt , Jetmeck , just to name a few making a run on sprem banks to get some man juice to help fix the loss of tebow juice .....Agmonand others would have to be put on suicide watch , Not to prevent suicide ,but it would be funny as hell to watch ......... would expect TNG to sing I am walking on Sunshine for the next few years ..........
you are not well. not well at all. i guess meth will do that to you.
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:31 AM   #18
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

I'd be pissed because I think he should play out his contract to see if he improves. Also, I think he's an asset we could trade, even if it's a low round pick. Outright release seems silly.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:32 AM   #19
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt View Post
you are not well. not well at all. i guess meth will do that to you.
I know , you already told me , that not just any man juice will replace TEBOWS but if I can quit my newly acquired meth fiend habit , you can kick the Tebow man juice .......
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:44 AM   #20
teknic

If Tebow was released, I hope Xanders, Elway and Fox are let go too. Giving up on a 1st rd QB prospect that has a winning record and has shown promise would be beyond retarded.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:53 AM   #21
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Like all this talk about Tebow and draft picks and trades and whatnot, I'll wait until the season is over.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:04 AM   #22
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Bring back the tapenade!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

I'd burn down Invesco Field at Sports Authority Park at Someplace in Denver Related to Altitude Stadium.

The guy is a winner. There is no denying there is value in having a guy who inspires guys around him to play better. Giving the men in the huddle the belief that if they stick around and play hard the guy under center is going to pull it off. An actual leader of men that gets those around him to set aside all else and inspires them to eat rocks, **** gunpoweder and run through brick walls to get the job done for the guy leading them. But no, Dilfer says Tebow's motion sucks so it must mean Tebow's useless as boobies on a chicken. Tards. You know what I, personally, like better than stats and pretty passes? Winning at Oakland. Winning at KC. Shoving Rex Ryan's fat ass words in his fat ass mouth. Watching Revis Island get rolled by a running QB. Going 4-1 after a 1-4 start. I like playing MEANINGFUL football after Thanksgiving. If anybody here thought we'd be playing meaningful football when this season started I call bull****. Did we forget we were a happy bunch idiots to think we could win 8? Christ people. Tebow doesn't play defense, that is true. But is it any accident that the D plays harder when Tebow's under center? Is it an accident that Dawkins is always one of the first to congratulate Tebow on the sideline, or that Champ is committed to Tebow or that Von Miller is ready to eat iron and spit nails for the guy? F'ing people in this forum have never played football in their lives, bunch of dungeons and dragons football analysts who don't know inspiration, belief, and heart on the field is as much of a factor as talent. Moreso when the talent level is so desperately close as it is in the NFL. FFS, we are on the verge of rocking crotch and beating all 3 division rivals in their houses. Who isn't stoked by this?
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:08 AM   #23
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
I'd burn down Invesco Field at Sports Authority Park at Someplace in Denver Related to Altitude Stadium.

The guy is a winner. There is no denying there is value in having a guy who inspires guys around him to play better. Giving the men in the huddle the belief that if they stick around and play hard the guy under center is going to pull it off. An actual leader of men that gets those around him to set aside all else and inspires them to eat rocks, **** gunpoweder and run through brick walls to get the job done for the guy leading them. But no, Dilfer says Tebow's motion sucks so it must mean Tebow's useless as boobies on a chicken. Tards. You know what I, personally, like better than stats and pretty passes? Winning at Oakland. Winning at KC. Shoving Rex Ryan's fat ass words in his fat ass mouth. Watching Revis Island get rolled by a running QB. Going 4-1 after a 1-4 start. I like playing MEANINGFUL football after Thanksgiving. If anybody here thought we'd be playing meaningful football when this season started I call bull****. Did we forget we were a happy bunch idiots to think we could win 8? Christ people. Tebow doesn't play defense, that is true. But is it any accident that the D plays harder when Tebow's under center? Is it an accident that Dawkins is always one of the first to congratulate Tebow on the sideline, or that Champ is committed to Tebow or that Von Miller is ready to eat iron and spit nails for the guy? F'ing people in this forum have never played football in their lives, bunch of dungeons and dragons football analysts who don't know inspiration, belief, and heart on the field is as much of a factor as talent. Moreso when the talent level is so desperately close as it is in the NFL. FFS, we are on the verge of rocking crotch and beating all 3 division rivals in their houses. Who isn't stoked by this?
It's too early in the day to be this ****ed up. Tell me you're somewhere across the international date line.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:15 AM   #24
t-diddy
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
What kind of cake? Cuz if its cheesecake, then I would choose death... Cuz I don't consider cheesecake to be cake.
t-diddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:18 AM   #25
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Too many threads like this lately...

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote