The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2011, 08:35 AM   #1
MVP-06
MVP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default I wonder if Tebow would tell McCoy to go **** himself?

MVP-06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 08:39 AM   #2
MacGruder

Tebow would say "I gotchu!"

That's as close as he will get .

Or "there is only one person that carries the ball here!"
Old 10-20-2011, 08:41 AM   #3
jhns
Ring of Famer

but you still can't C me!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Already been posted...
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:41 AM   #4
StugotsIII
O-H

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom

Cutler had a ton of hissy fits in that game.

Up by nearly 30 in the 4th quarter, he reamed out his rookie WR who earlier caught a TD after the rookie dropped a tough catch over the middle that would have still been short of the first...
StugotsIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:42 AM   #5
Popps
It's so easy

"Franchise."
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:45 AM   #6
Steve Prefontaine
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
"Franchise."
McFranchise sounds better.
Steve Prefontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:50 AM   #7
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

So Cutler finally shows some raw emotion on the field and he still gets crap on the Mane………
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:08 AM   #8
Powderaddict

I'm assuming since the thread title references Tebow the stars say "Bless"?
Old 10-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #9
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
So Cutler finally shows some raw emotion on the field and he still gets crap on the Mane………
There is raw emotion and there is disrespect to your coach and team. I think you are confusing the two.

We don't know the context and only what we could see on TV. But I would not call that raw emotion, that looked more like being a punk.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:39 AM   #10
StugotsIII
O-H

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom

Jay Cutler is an a-hole.
StugotsIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:45 AM   #11
jhns
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
There is raw emotion and there is disrespect to your coach and team. I think you are confusing the two.

We don't know the context and only what we could see on TV. But I would not call that raw emotion, that looked more like being a punk.
You just said you don't know the context as you refute his conclusion and give your own.

Haters gonna hate. McFans will never move on.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:51 AM   #12
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

umm this might be a stupid question ,but what in the hell does that video got to do with tebow?
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:01 AM   #13
yerner
Ring of Famer

i think that was awesome.
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:29 AM   #14
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post

You can find plenty of sound-bites where nfl coaches are disrespecting players and throwing the "f-bomb" around, I think that knife cuts both ways in the nfl, it's not a team sport but just a job.

Do your job!
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #15
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
You just said you don't know the context as you refute his conclusion and give your own.

Haters gonna hate. McFans will never move on.
Dude, you keep saying this like it is one or the other. You can hate McDaniels and Cutler at the same time. I didnt care for Cutler's act when Shanny was here. I, like many, cant stand McDaniels even if they gave him a chance at the beginning. Why would many go from defending McDaniels to hating him and yet where is the reason then to keep hating on Cutler? THey are not one and the same so shut the pie hole and know that there are many out there that don't like him!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #16
jhns
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Dude, you keep saying this like it is one or the other. You can hate McDaniels and Cutler at the same time. I didnt care for Cutler's act when Shanny was here. I, like many, cant stand McDaniels even if they gave him a chance at the beginning. Why would many go from defending McDaniels to hating him and yet where is the reason then to keep hating on Cutler? THey are not one and the same so shut the pie hole and know that there are many out there that don't like him!
The Cutler hate was born from love of McDaniels. It went to extremes as people became drama queens about everything he did.

Some examples:

He never called Denver fans a six. He compared Chicagos training camp attendance vs Denvers training camp attendance.

His dad turned in his playbook because Cutler wasn't going 500 miles out of his way, only to backtrack to the place he needed to get to that day.

He earned a pro bowl here. People claim Rivers was snubbed and Cutler took his place. That is false, even with Rivers, Cutler still makes that pro bowl. He was voted second and had the second best season in the AFC.

This team would be far better off with Cutler right now. A simple fact that McFans can't grasp.

No one has ever had a problem with Cutler, outside of McDaniels. He hasn't caused locker room troubles and no other coach has ever said a bad thing about him. This, of course, is talking about people that actually know Cutler. He was always a first in, last out kind of player. He worked during his time off, both here and with receivers.

We could only hope to get another Cutler on this team. If you are still making excuses for what McDaniels did, rather than blaming him for what he did, you are a McFan.

Last edited by jhns; 10-20-2011 at 12:10 PM..
Old 10-20-2011, 12:23 PM   #17
WABronco
WE SUCK AGAIN

All dat force

www.whogivesa****.com

Seriously. A football player telling a coach to F OFF registers about a .26 on the give-a-**** scale. Everyone making a mountain out of this is a joke.
WABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:29 PM   #18
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
The Cutler hate was born from love of McDaniels. It went to extremes as people became drama queens about everything he did.

Some examples:

He never called Denver fans a six. He compared Chicagos training camp attendance vs Denvers training camp attendance.

His dad turned in his playbook because Cutler wasn't going 500 miles out of his way, only to backtrack to the place he needed to get to that day.

He earned a pro bowl here. People claim Rivers was snubbed and Cutler took his place. That is false, even with Rivers, Cutler still makes that pro bowl. He was voted second and had the second best season in the AFC.

This team would be far better off with Cutler right now. A simple fact that McFans can't grasp.

No one has ever had a problem with Cutler, outside of McDaniels. He hasn't caused locker room troubles and no other coach has ever said a bad thing about him. This, of course, is talking about people that actually know Cutler. He was always a first in, last out kind of player. He worked during his time off, both here and with receivers.

We could only hope to get another Cutler on this team. If you are still making excuses for what McDaniels did, rather than blaming him for what he did, you are a McFan.
^ An extremely accurate post.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:01 PM   #19
zdoor
Jamaica Bound!

Who cares... There's been a shytload of players who are a-holes.... Many of them great and some even Hall of Famers...
zdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:28 PM   #20
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
You can find plenty of sound-bites where nfl coaches are disrespecting players and throwing the "f-bomb" around, I think that knife cuts both ways in the nfl, it's not a team sport but just a job.

Do your job!
Valid point, and like I said we don't know entire context and I am only commenting on what I perceived. He was playing great not sure why he was so pissed all game. Maybe needs to be pissed more!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:34 PM   #21
bendog
Marginally Continent

David Bowens, he'd be an upgrade

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens

Off the top of my head, the only coaches I think of who really lose it are losers, with the possible exception of Coughlin, though NY beating NE was probably a fluke.
bendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:43 PM   #22
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

Meanwhile Orton is benched again lamely clapping on the sidelines while his backup scores TDs.

We end up with nothing from Orton over the last 3 years other than Garbage time stats.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:07 PM   #23
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Martz pretty much deserves it. As an OC in his Rams days he made it a point to single out, scream/swear at backup QBs, self admittedly for little to no reasons, or as he claims "I needed to know if they were tough enough to handle pressure."
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #24
FADERPROOF
Twitter: FNRoleModel

I would do the same thing as Cutler did, he's the one getting crushed on about every play while Martz is calling the plays that are crushing Cutler. A guy can only take so much before he snaps a bit, and during the game with emotions running high I really cant blame him for snapping a bit.
FADERPROOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:03 PM   #25
FADERPROOF
Twitter: FNRoleModel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
Martz pretty much deserves it. As an OC in his Rams days he made it a point to single out, scream/swear at backup QBs, self admittedly for little to no reasons, or as he claims "I needed to know if they were tough enough to handle pressure."
Correct, Martz does deserve it. In the past 10 years his offense has given up at least 40 sacks in each season, and still refuses to change up and call more 3 step drop and extra protection plays. Id give him an F bomb or two if I was the QB and he keeps calling plays that end up with me taking a hit.
FADERPROOF is offline   Reply With Quote