The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2012, 05:27 AM   #101
pokenation
Rookie

whatever.....

im still not sure why rev, thinking that this thread was so dumb, got so invested in it? but whatever........
pokenation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:37 AM   #102
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

1. Speaking of San Fran - physical freak Vernon Davis gave a great exhibition of the feasibility of this thread concept last Sunday

2. This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol#7 View Post
I think your wrong about that. The GB player most certainly did jump up at the goal post to try and get that kick, but misjudged how it was coming down as he was falling away from the ball.
3. I adore my fans:

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
the best part of this thread is rev having never heard of basketball, and then screaming like a child.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:17 PM   #103
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Saw this over at PFT and was thinking it was different than every rule explanation I've heard:

– Goaltending is against the rules in football, not just basketball: A player who jumps up and touches a ball as it is about to go through the goal posts in an attempt to block a field goal is flagged for goaltending, a 15-yard penalty. This came up when 49ers kicker David Akers hit the crossbar with his record-tying 63-yard field goal, and Packers receiver Randall Cobb jumped up and just missed knocking the ball away.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote