The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > Maniac Community Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #51
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Hey guys,

here's an article I wrote for a travel blog re: the inspiration for the novel. Hope you check it out!

http://www.worldwinder.com/2011/10/1...ecame-a-novel/
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 11:57 AM   #52
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Hey guys,

here's an article I wrote for a travel blog re: the inspiration for the novel. Hope you check it out!

http://www.worldwinder.com/2011/10/1...ecame-a-novel/
That was an inspiring read. Thanks.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:56 AM   #53
colonelbeef
Lets be friend

Elway is the new Jerry West

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe

Awesome man, congrats!
colonelbeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:05 PM   #54
Pick Six
Armchair Poster

A couple of days ago, I went to Barnes & Noble to pick up the book. They said they didn't carry it. I guess I'll have to settle for Amazon, even though I'm kind of a traditionalist. I like going into a book store and buying a book...
Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:30 PM   #55
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
A couple of days ago, I went to Barnes & Noble to pick up the book. They said they didn't carry it. I guess I'll have to settle for Amazon, even though I'm kind of a traditionalist. I like going into a book store and buying a book...
Yeah, its not all Barnes and Noble brick and mortar...its in select ones, though thats weird, its DEFINITELY in their system for sure. You can buy it through B&N online for certain. Its available online through any major retailer, independent bookstores, and even being sold in Sweden now (which probably won't help any of you.) The book is published through a small indie press, so outreach is limited unfortunately. Reviews have been great though!

But thanks for the support!

Also, for those curious, i guest write for a travel blog now and again...check this out if interested: http://www.worldwinder.com/2011/11/1...rters-of-pisa/
Old 11-10-2011, 02:38 PM   #56
Punisher
Kiss the shoes!

We run the AFC WOOOOOOO!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God

Congrats on your novel I just purchased it on Amazon
Punisher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:21 AM   #57
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

I just finished a book this week...took me a few months...the surprise ending was really cool.

at the end, the main character actually loved Green Eggs and Ham.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:07 PM   #58
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Hey guys!

So the book has gotten a ton of great reviews, but check this one out by some book blogger! http://filmvsbook.blogspot.com/2011/...s-of-2011.html

If you're in the market for a good read, i hope you consider my book. It'll make ya laugh, i think you'll enjoy it~!
Old 11-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #59
bronco610
OLD FART

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Congrats!!! Soon as this semester is over I will definetly pick up a copy from amazon and read it.
bronco610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:43 AM   #60
McDman
Ring of Famer

Huzzah!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

What book di Rev write?
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #61
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
As someone that just went to Stockholm this summer, I think visiting Sweden is sure to cause any life-crisis (quarter if you're my age, eight if you're younger, doesn't matter). The women are like sirens that stay beautiful even on close examination and they want to sleep with you and then kick you to the curb next day. Fine by me.

I'll try to pick it up. Congratulations Bret the hitman Sills Ellis.
Interesting thing I learned about Stockholm when I was there earlier this year, they have the highest per capita single, educated, financially independent women. I wonder if the education factor plays at any way into tossing dudes to the curb when done with them. tee hee

I fell in love with the place, but I was there in decent weather, chilly but not blinding winter or anything (having been to Norway in winter I can guess Sweden is somewhat similar).

At any rate brother, finally finished the book, actually while I was in Sweden in April. It was a fun book. it make me cry, made me laugh, punch some strangers, it was brilliant.

Seriously though, good stuff. Now I will follow up by writing you a review on Amazon. I only wish I had the paper copy someday you could sign it. hard to sign an Ipad.

and next is reading Rev's book, but I feel like with your book I could drink a nice Belgian beer or a wine, but with Rev I feel like it might require something more butch like single malt whiskey or something.

Thanks again. It was fun and I thoroughly enjoyed the read, particularly the gratuitous nudity.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:46 PM   #62
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Interesting thing I learned about Stockholm when I was there earlier this year, they have the highest per capita single, educated, financially independent women. I wonder if the education factor plays at any way into tossing dudes to the curb when done with them. tee hee

I fell in love with the place, but I was there in decent weather, chilly but not blinding winter or anything (having been to Norway in winter I can guess Sweden is somewhat similar).

At any rate brother, finally finished the book, actually while I was in Sweden in April. It was a fun book. it make me cry, made me laugh, punch some strangers, it was brilliant.

Seriously though, good stuff. Now I will follow up by writing you a review on Amazon. I only wish I had the paper copy someday you could sign it. hard to sign an Ipad.

and next is reading Rev's book, but I feel like with your book I could drink a nice Belgian beer or a wine, but with Rev I feel like it might require something more butch like single malt whiskey or something.

Thanks again. It was fun and I thoroughly enjoyed the read, particularly the gratuitous nudity.
Thanks! Means a lot that you read and enjoyed! The book has performed pretty well and has given me some extra cash for more traveling. I really need to finish the draft for my next novel, which is much diff.

And thanks for an amazon review!! those always help