The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2011, 12:49 AM   #1
tebowisdabomb
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default I have had enough of the Orton Bashing...

Orton is a damn good QB, he cannot carry this team alone on his back, other players need to step up and help Orton....

It gets old seeing all of the same clowns here whining for Tebow, Tebow may be ready in a couple of years but you people need to get behind the leader of this team Kyle Orton now.
tebowisdabomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2011, 12:54 AM   #2
ol#7

Thank you, I was unaware that you existed, but now my ignore list is up to date.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:02 AM   #3
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

2014 -- This one's for Pat.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis

Yes, we all need to support the Pocket Sloth.

caption: Kyle Orton celebrates after another game-ending 4th quarter interception.
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:08 AM   #4
Simple Jake

I can't wait til all the Maners get back on here tomorrow.. this thread will be epic
Old 09-27-2011, 01:11 AM   #5
colorado jones
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortonisdabomb View Post
Orton is a damn good QB, he cannot carry this team alone on his back, other players need to step up and help Orton....

It gets old seeing all of the same clowns here whining for Tebow, Tebow may be ready in a couple of years but you people need to get behind the leader of this team Kyle Orton now.
Your thread sucks but I thought I would let you know you have the longest Kyle Orton pubic hair stuck in your front teeth.
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:12 AM   #6
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:16 AM   #7
waz06
Orange blooded speedhound

I feel the need

waz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:26 AM   #8
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:

24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:27 AM   #9
The Joker
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Nah, he's a poor starter/good backup in the NFL who has proven beyond all reasonable doubt in his six years in the league that he's not a guy you want leading your team for any extended period of time.

He's a guy that teams can rely on not to have a complete meltdown of a game and lose it by himself, but any team with Kyle Orton starting at QB will always be actively trying to find someone better, and rightfully so.

If we had a quality defense and a good running game then absolutely I could see the logic in starting Orton this year. But we don't. The best this team can do with Orton at QB is maybe 6 wins, and that's being very optimistic.

When you consider that he clearly doesn't give a **** about the organization and is just trying to play for a contract elsewhere next year, you can see why people are upset abut the fact that he's starting.

The fact that we have a 1st round QB (who also happens to have been one of the most exciting college players in recent memory) sitting on the bench while we watch Orton go out there and play dull, unsuccessful football also isn't helping.

People care, and they're entitled to be upset IMO. It's basic enough stuff, when your team isn't very good you play the young guys who might have a future ahead of the veterans who clearly won't be around much longer. We're doing this at other spots, and we really should be doing the same with our QB.

I don't think we'd win an awful amount more games with Tebow at QB, but we'd start to get a handle on what the kid can and can't do at the pro level. That seems more important to me than helping Kyle Orton try and get a contract next year, which is basically all we're doing right now.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:07 AM   #10
Punisher
PUEBLO?!

Lets all walk to Phoenix

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
yes!
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:17 AM   #11
HBK
Just Drafted

Are you Kyle's mother?

Anybody can see he sucks. Tebow might be worse, but hey if he is the prize is Andrew Luck!
HBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:42 AM   #12
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

2014 -- This one's for Pat.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBK View Post
Are you Kyle's mother?

Anybody can see he sucks. Tebow might be worse, but hey if he is the prize is Andrew Luck!
At this point, I think even Orton's mother is rooting for Tebow....
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:43 AM   #13
i4jelway7
Ring of Famer

loves haters & trolls

This loss is on John Fox ... in that situation up by 4 pts in the 4th, 4 trys from the goal line, 1 pass-- incomplete, 3 runs up the middle for nothing... you KICK the damn FG to be up by 7... no reason they should of went for it there.. maybe if the run game had been working, but it was not & the middle of the field was stuffed all day long ... horrendous play calling.. what makes it worse is Fox says he would make the same call next week... WTF really John Fox? ... really? you would.. wow where do I apply for the head coaching job? .. so I guess we are sucking for luck
i4jelway7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:23 AM   #14
Agamemnon

Quote:

Old 09-27-2011, 04:26 AM   #15
Gort
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i4jelway7 View Post
This loss is on John Fox ... in that situation up by 4 pts in the 4th, 4 trys from the goal line, 1 pass-- incomplete, 3 runs up the middle for nothing... you KICK the damn FG to be up by 7... no reason they should of went for it there.. maybe if the run game had been working, but it was not & the middle of the field was stuffed all day long ... horrendous play calling.. what makes it worse is Fox says he would make the same call next week... WTF really John Fox? ... really? you would.. wow where do I apply for the head coaching job? .. so I guess we are sucking for luck
i have no problem going for it on 4th down there. in the context of the game, at that point it made sense. but the play calling on that drive was atrocious. that's the problem i have.

and Fox is probably straining credulity if he says he'd do it again next week. he wasn't even sure about doing it against TEN because he initially sent out Prater and the FG unit before calling them back.

i'm starting to get the feeling Fox is not real comfortable with fans and media questioning his decisions and will say whatever he thinks he needs to say to get his detractors to shut up.

if he would just come out and say that going for it on 4th down was a tough call to make and that in hindsight, the play calling down there has to be better in the following weeks, then all this drama would go away. but he won't. he's doubling down with his meaningless coach-speak.
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:28 AM   #16
Gort
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
you do know that anyone with a username like "ortonisdabomb" is probably a 13-year old white kid from Kansas who wears his baseball cap sideways (price tag still attached) and his pants down to his knees, while talking about how "hardcore" he is and how his "shiznit doesn't stizzle", right?
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:28 AM   #17
garandman
Seasoned Veteran

Your in my sights!

Orton is the definition of average... When I watch him play it's like, hey pretty good play.. Later, great Orton.. Way to throw a pick in the clutch or fumble it away or fall into a fetal position... Not a winner and not a starter, After the bye week we finally see Tebow and see if he has got something to build on... What an epic meltown it would be if Fox rolls out Quinn after the bye week!!

BTW,to the OP, the bashing is going to get a lot worse!
garandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:59 AM   #18
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil

..there's just God when he's drunk.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBK View Post
Are you Kyle's mother?

You should have seen this retard in the chat room on Sunday, everything that Kyle did wrong he blamed on someone else. He actually made me quit using it he was so moronic slobbering all over Ortons knob.
Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:02 AM   #19
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil

..there's just God when he's drunk.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt View Post
you do know that anyone with a username like "ortonisdabomb" is probably a 13-year old white kid from Kansas who wears his baseball cap sideways (price tag still attached) and his pants down to his knees, while talking about how "hardcore" he is and how his "shiznit doesn't stizzle", right?
His name was cutlerisdabomb until Blue changed it for him on Sunday.
Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:14 AM   #20
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:

Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:22 AM   #21
Shananahan

How much money do you guys think Orton lost by demanding a contract similar to Kolb's in the trade details?
Old 09-27-2011, 05:25 AM   #22
Powderaddict

Quote:

You are completely delusional. You should probably seek medical attention.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:44 AM   #23
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Orton hears a who.......and then falls down for a sack
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:51 AM   #24
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

2+ years of not rising to the occasion and enough threads to launch a thousand ships attest to the fact that Orton sucks.
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:53 AM   #25
jhns
Ring of Famer

but you still can't C me!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol#7 View Post
Thank you, I was unaware that you existed, but now my ignore list is up to date.

The guy is pretty dumb.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote