The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > OrangeMane.com Podcast
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2011, 08:24 AM   #26
Powderaddict

Any progress on the RSS feed? It's not a huge deal but would make downloading to my phone a bit easier.

Old 09-23-2011, 12:58 PM   #27
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powderaddict View Post
Any progress on the RSS feed? It's not a huge deal but would make downloading to my phone a bit easier.
Not yet. I'm working on a wordpress site to host these on, and iTunes will come after that.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:28 AM   #28
The Joker
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Hey guys, listened to it at work last Thursday. Great stuff. As an Irish Bronco fan listening to the show in South Korea I demand to be listed in the opening acknowledgements though!

Anyway, since Kaylore asked for some constructive criticisms I thought I'd throw out a thought I had.

I think sometimes you guys sit on the fence a little too much. The time where Kaylore made the joke about Orton being afraid to throw deep was funny, but you actually seemed to think it was a bad thing that you'd let slip your actual opinion on the matter.

The part where Taco brought up MUG's post about the QB situation too. The issue of Bowlen being unwilling to spend money is something Socal has been huge on for a long time, but you wouldn't know it to listen to his comments on the show.

I understand you don't want to be going on there and ripping into the Broncos, and nobody wants to hear two people yelling back and forth at each other, but at times you all just seem a bit too agreeable for me. It's a very nice, easy listen, but with the wealth of knowledge and opinions you guys have I feel it could be a little bit more argumentative and really challenge the listeners when necessary.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:42 PM   #29
Bronco Yoda

Thanks guys.

Now for the constructive criticism and viewpoint.

I'd like it to feel more like a halftime discussion amongst friends. A couple of beers, nachos, cigars and some real talk between real passionate knowledgeable fans. There's plenty of dry talk radio already. This could be so much more.

It's a bit too agreeable at times. People are too tight and afraid to step on anyone's toes. Viewpoints & opinions are couched as 'some of the boards' thoughts too much. You need to own your own opinions and express them as such. It's not 'YOU' and 'US' (the board). It should feel more like 'WE'.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: