The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 04:04 AM   #1
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default Denver Post: Broncos May Have Worst Home Crowd in NFL

Yeah, Ignore the fact that the stadium was literally shaking until Orton lost the game for the Broncos and a smattering of fans chanted for Tebow.

Klis of the Denver Post says that Broncos fans are as bad as it gets: http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18919743

Never mind the fact that the Broncos havent made the playoffs since 2006, went 4-12 last season, have lost 4 straight to the Raiders including the most embarrassing home loss in franchise history, had the worst run defense in franchise history last season, and didnt address the roster needs in the offseason when plenty of options were availabe...no, forget all of that...this clown thinks that its Tebow's fault that Broncos fans are sick of this.

What the heck is wrong with this guy?
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 04:27 AM   #2
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 
b**** Please!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: with my sisterwives
Posts: 8,017

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker
Default

Did you read the same article I did? He wasn't blaming Tebow. He was talking about the division in the fanbase over who should be the QB. That division tends to impact our home field advantage because you have it split between Tebowsupporters, Ortonsupporters and those who just want to win and want the boo birds to STFU and just support the team.

"I'm not saying the Tebow backers are wrong. I'm not saying the Tebow critics are wrong. Fans have the right to feel anyway they want.
What I am saying is that collectively, the Broncos may now have the worst home crowd in the league.
Divided they stand."

What I actually thought was interesting was Brandon Lloyd's quote that clearly supports the fans (Guess he's only semi-retarded then Rev?)

"I don't agree," Broncos receiver Brandon Lloyd said. "Players have to play better. The fans aren't going to stand up and cheer all doggone game when the team is giving up yards, and not running the ball and turning the ball over. The quarterback and the head coach get the brunt of all the bad stuff. That's the nature of the industry."

The ending lines actually sort of supports the Tebowmaniacs to some degree so I don't agree with your take on this opinion piece at all.

"TebowMania presumes Orton's teammates aren't qualified to know what's good for them. The Broncos are 1-9 in Orton's last 10 starts, 5-18 in his last 23.
Given these numbers, the home crowd chants for Tebow are hardly irrational.


Read more: Mike Klis: TebowMania dividing Broncos fans, hurting home-field advantage - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz1YIZLzITW
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:34 AM   #3
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Did you read the same article I did? He wasn't blaming Tebow. He was talking about the division in the fanbase over who should be the QB. That division tends to impact our home field advantage because you have it split between Tebowsupporters, Ortonsupporters and those who just want to win and want the boo birds to STFU and just support the team.
Klis very clearly states that "the Tebowmaniacs" are "dividing" the fanbase and, in turn, have made Broncos fans the worst home crowd in the league.

I mean...its the title of the article for goodness sake.

Last edited by epicSocialism4tw; 09-18-2011 at 04:44 AM..
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:48 AM   #4
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 
b**** Please!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: with my sisterwives
Posts: 8,017

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
Klis very clearly states that "the Tebowmaniacs" are "dividing" the fanbase and, in turn, have made Broncos fans the worst home crowd in the league.
And yet you stated "this clown thinks that its Tebow's fault that Broncos fans are sick of this"

If he's criticizing anyone, it's the fanbase, NOT Tebow. But the fact is, he is doing neither really. What he's saying, if you read it at all rationally, is that the QB controversy is dividing the fan base to the degree that home field advantage is degraded by the fact that the fans are either not cheering at all, booing, or too busy fighting with each other to support the team. I don't happen to think that's happening at the games themselves to the degree he's asserting, but it certainly is happening. Look at the OM, we are tearing each other down for any argument that we don't agree with. Is this happening at the game? I don't know, the crowds still seem pretty loud on TV to me. If anything has degraded home field advantage it's the selling of tickets to opposing teams fans by season ticket holders so that you will see more jerseys in another team's colors then our own. However, people are in fact tired of paying so much for tickets only to see our team lose. I get that.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:52 AM   #5
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 
b**** Please!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: with my sisterwives
Posts: 8,017

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
Klis very clearly states that "the Tebowmaniacs" are "dividing" the fanbase and, in turn, have made Broncos fans the worst home crowd in the league.

I mean...its the title of the article for goodness sake.
Actually this is the title": Mike Klis: TebowMania dividing Broncos fans, hurting home-field advantage

Read more: Mike Klis: TebowMania dividing Broncos fans, hurting home-field advantage - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz1YIfcegQI
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Nowhere in that title does it say the Broncos are the worst home crowd in the league. It says the division created by Tebowmania are hurting the advantage, but it does NOT say it is the worst in the league.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:54 AM   #6
Jay3
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

It's only just begun. And the fascinating part is that this has to end with Tebow washing out, or else it will make the Broncos staff look even worse. If he blows up here in Denver or somewhere else, this will be looked back on as "that time they lost their minds and stubbornly refused to develop Tebow."

If Tebow washes out it will be forgotten. It always is.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:01 AM   #7
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
And yet you stated "this clown thinks that its Tebow's fault that Broncos fans are sick of this"

If he's criticizing anyone, it's the fanbase, NOT Tebow. But the fact is, he is doing neither really. What he's saying, if you read it at all rationally, is that the QB controversy is dividing the fan base to the degree that home field advantage is degraded by the fact that the fans are either not cheering at all, booing, or too busy fighting with each other to support the team.
You're misreading my statement. I simply said that he's conveniently associating the fan discontent with Tebow, rather than with the real tangible issues caused by a poorly run, bad team.

It's pretty obvious that he's not blaming Tebow directly. He's blaming fans for wanting to see Tebow, which is flat-out ridiculous.

And its pure jackassery to suggest that fans who rocked the stadium (literally) on several occasions Monday night are anywhere near the worst fans in the league. The fans provided a home field advantage. The Broncos themselves didn't provide the fans with a reward for their passion and commitment. Heck, the Broncos have sold out every game in ages...despite the fact that at some point along the way we became the dang Bengals.


Quote:
I don't happen to think that's happening at the games themselves to the degree he's asserting, but it certainly is happening.
You don't have to think or believe that fans are as divided as he asserts, because its simply not true. You can flat out dismiss his assertion. Broncos fans brought the house down like we haven't seen in ages against the Raiders on Monday night. It was only after Orton cost the team the game while they were on the cusp of taking the lead that fans began to voice any sort of displeasure, and it was overstated by the horrific announcing team that ESPN had sent to the game. The Raiders promptly dismantled the Broncos "run defense" (can we really call it that?) and put the game away for all intents and purposes only a couple of posessions later while Ortie and the Impotents floundered about like an incapable bunch of second-rate NFL'ers.

Its only natural that Broncos fans would get upset after watching that sort of crash-and-burn ending to what was billed as a revenge game for the worst home loss in franchise history, which Ortie was at the heart of last year too.


Quote:
Look at the OM, we are tearing each other down for any argument that we don't agree with. Is this happening at the game? I don't know, the crowds still seem pretty loud on TV to me. If anything has degraded home field advantage it's the selling of tickets to opposing teams fans by season ticket holders so that you will see more jerseys in another team's colors then our own. However, people are in fact tired of paying so much for tickets only to see our team lose. I get that.
The Tebow chants were only smattered about the stands on Monday night.

Those chants are only going to grow as the Broncos continue to play poorly.

Klis should quit his whiny resistance and get along with it, because he's going to be miserable when Tebow actually starts taking snaps.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:06 AM   #8
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Actually this is the title": Mike Klis: TebowMania dividing Broncos fans, hurting home-field advantage

Read more: Mike Klis: TebowMania dividing Broncos fans, hurting home-field advantage - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz1YIfcegQI
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Nowhere in that title does it say the Broncos are the worst home crowd in the league. It says the division created by Tebowmania are hurting the advantage, but it does NOT say it is the worst in the league.
Oh, its pretty clear:


"What I am saying is that collectively, the Broncos may now have the worst home crowd in the league."

"TebowMania/AntiTebow is so intense, the Broncos may now have the worst home-field advantage in the NFL..

Read more: Mike Klis: TebowMania dividing Broncos fans, hurting home-field advantage - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz1YIigHqLE


He's qualifiying his statement by using the qualifier "may", but his intent is clear...he's saying that it doesn't get worse than Broncos fans. Read between the lines, and that says that Broncos fans are the worst in the league. Pretty simple really.

Last edited by epicSocialism4tw; 09-18-2011 at 05:10 AM..
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:06 AM   #9
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 
b**** Please!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: with my sisterwives
Posts: 8,017

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker
Default

We should just agree to disagree. I tend to think his article was just an opinion on the fanbase being divided and how that impacts the fans attending the game.

I don't agree that it was worse or that it "may be" worst home field in the league. He's very careful to couch his assertions with "May"to Cover his ass and have an exit strategy if something definitively shows he is wrong. Frankly I thought the fans were pretty loud a the game against the Raiders.

Frankly if I had to define poor places for homefield advantage I would list Arizona and San Diego because both fan bases are either full of bandwagoners or there just aren't very many dedicated fans.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:07 AM   #10
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
We should just agree to disagree. I tend to think his article was just an opinion on the fanbase being divided and how that impacts the fans attending the game.

I don't agree that it was worse or that it "may be" worst home field in the league. He's very careful to couch his assertions with "May"to Cover his ass and have an exit strategy if something definitively shows he is wrong. Frankly I thought the fans were pretty loud a the game against the Raiders.

Frankly if I had to define poor places for homefield advantage I would list Arizona and San Diego because both fan bases are either full of bandwagoners or there just aren't very many dedicated fans.
You aren't disagreeing with me.

His article wasn't a meandering bit of artsy prose. It had a clear statement, utilizing clear quotes, and wraps up with a clear point.

He calls Broncos fans "the worst in the league" at least twice in the bit. He's not trying to hide his purpose, though he's weaseling out by qualifying his statement with "may".

Last edited by epicSocialism4tw; 09-18-2011 at 05:09 AM..
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:14 AM   #11
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Yes his intent is clear, but he wrote it very vaguely to cover his ass. I am just trying to point out you made erroneous statements. The title never stipulated worst home field, the article states it but in very couched terms to give Klis a way out of it. But again it's an opinion piece and I wouldn't expect anything different. None of this is fact based, it's just one opinion, one interpretation of events as he sees it. It's no more or less valid than yours or mine.
The title explicitly states that the Broncos home fans are possibly the worst in the NFL. I mean seriously...read the title.

I'm seriously getting weirded out here by your inability to admit that you are wrong. We're not married. Its okay.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:17 AM   #12
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,301

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
And yet you stated "this clown thinks that its Tebow's fault that Broncos fans are sick of this"

If he's criticizing anyone, it's the fanbase, NOT Tebow. But the fact is, he is doing neither really. What he's saying, if you read it at all rationally, is that the QB controversy is dividing the fan base to the degree that home field advantage is degraded by the fact that the fans are either not cheering at all, booing, or too busy fighting with each other to support the team. I don't happen to think that's happening at the games themselves to the degree he's asserting, but it certainly is happening. Look at the OM, we are tearing each other down for any argument that we don't agree with. Is this happening at the game? I don't know, the crowds still seem pretty loud on TV to me. If anything has degraded home field advantage it's the selling of tickets to opposing teams fans by season ticket holders so that you will see more jerseys in another team's colors then our own. However, people are in fact tired of paying so much for tickets only to see our team lose. I get that.
I had three "Teboners" behind me in the ADA row cheering after every Bronco failure at the monday nighter. If I wouldn't have risked losing tickets we've had 'forever' i would have cold-cocked the one bastard. The other two were just along for the ride on Mr stupids' bus.
Then we have the ones who make a bunch of noise when we have the ball.
Just a bunch of ingnorant idiots. It's gone downhill for some thime.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:19 AM   #13
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
I had three "Teboners" behind me in the ADA row cheering after every Bronco failure at the monday nighter. If I wouldn't have risked losing tickets we've had 'forever' i would have cold-cocked the one bastard. The other two were just along for the ride on Mr stupids' bus.
Then we have the ones who make a bunch of noise when we have the ball.
Just a bunch of ingnorant idiots. It's gone downhill for some thime.
Well, you're obviously a unique case given your hatred for all things and all people Tebow, but seriously...on the broadcast it sounded like all of maybe 50-100 people out of the entire sold out crowd who chanted for Tebow. And that was only after Orton dropped an Ortie and lost the game for us.

During critical plays, Broncos fans were literally causing the cameras to shake.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:23 AM   #14
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 
b**** Please!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: with my sisterwives
Posts: 8,017

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
The title explicitly states that the Broncos home fans are possibly the worst in the NFL. I mean seriously...read the title.

I'm seriously getting weirded out here by your inability to admit that you are wrong. We're not married. Its okay.
I read the title you condescending prick, this is what it says
"Mike Klis: TebowMania dividing Broncos fans, hurting home-field advantage"

it does NOT USE THE WORD WORST.

He uses it in the article while couching it with the word "May"
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:24 AM   #15
Jay3
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
During critical plays, Broncos fans were literally causing the cameras to shake.
It's going to be epic if Tebow can ever get on the field, the combination of his body language, aura, and success with the personality of the Denver fans. That place is going to be rockin'.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:25 AM   #16
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,301

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
Well, you're obviously a unique case given your hatred for all things and all people Tebow, but seriously...on the broadcast it sounded like all of maybe 50-100 people out of the entire sold out crowd who chanted for Tebow. And that was only after Orton dropped an Ortie and lost the game for us.

During critical plays, Broncos fans were literally causing the cameras to shake.

I'm the unique case I wasn't the one cheering against MY team. They were. And regardless if Kyle or Timmy were to start, I'm still not rooting/heering against them. This kind of **** also happened when Plummer was on the field. Bronco Fans are a bunch of spoiled rotten arrogant and falsely entitled a-holes. Just look on the OM for proof.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:26 AM   #17
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,301

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
I read the title you condescending prick, this is what it says
"Mike Klis: TebowMania dividing Broncos fans, hurting home-field advantage"

it does NOT USE THE WORD WORST.

He uses it in the article while couching it with the word "May"

Love the avatar blip. Perfect for Ms Epic.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:28 AM   #18
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
I read the title you condescending prick, this is what it says
"Mike Klis: TebowMania dividing Broncos fans, hurting home-field advantage"

it does NOT USE THE WORD WORST.

He uses it in the article while couching it with the word "May"
Klis uses the word "worst" (worst in the league, worst in the NFL) to describe Broncos fans twice in the article. I already pointed that out a couple of times. I don't know if you missed it or what, but I'm simply trying to get that basic fact established here.

Hey, you said that I was saying "erroneous" things. Don't get mad when I show you that you were wrong. You made the accusation.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:32 AM   #19
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,301

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

BTW: I didn't read the article, nor do I need to, to comment. The home crowd is f-ing clueless. If you can get them fired up while the other team is in the huddle, they get all petered out by the time they get to the line, then when we have the ball you have, the eeeek crowd who seems to think they need to make a bunch of noise to fire up the offense. A bunch of clueless morons.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:32 AM   #20
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
BTW: I didn't read the article, nor do I need to, to comment. The home crowd is f-ing clueless. If you can get them fired up while the other team is in the huddle, they get all petered out by the time they get to the line, then when we have the ball you have, the eeeek crowd who seems to think they need to make a bunch of noise to fire up the offense. A bunch of clueless morons.
Did you sell your RV and your tickets?
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:35 AM   #21
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 
b**** Please!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: with my sisterwives
Posts: 8,017

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
Klis uses the word "worst" (worst in the league, worst in the NFL) to describe Broncos fans twice in the article. I already pointed that out a couple of times. I don't know if you missed it or what, but I'm simply trying to get that basic fact established here.

Hey, you said that I was saying "erroneous" things. Don't get mad when I show you that you were wrong. You made the accusation.
****, am I talking to the wall? You said it was in the TITLE. I posted the title and it is NOT IN THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLE. You are wrong about it being in the TITLE.

If you had said it was in the ARTICLE, you would be correct, but you said it was in the TITLE, which is in fact FALSE.

I will just go and enjoy my life here in England,. You go enjoy whatever it is you do enjoy doing aside from baiting people into pointless debates.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:37 AM   #22
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
****, am I talking to the wall? You said it was in the TITLE. I posted the title and it is NOT IN THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLE. You are wrong about it being in the TITLE.

If you had said it was in the ARTICLE, you would be correct, but you said it was in the TITLE, which is in fact FALSE.

I will just go and enjoy my life here in England,. You go enjoy whatever it is you do enjoy doing aside from baiting people into pointless debates.
Sorry, but you're the one who's arguing semantics here.

I originally brought up the title because you raised an issue with the association of Tebow with the premise of the writer. While he may not have said "the worst fans in the NFL" in the title, he certainly said it twice in the body of the article...elaborating on his premise in the title and furthering the depth of his premise. I assumed that you understood that.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:11 AM   #23
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,964

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
I had three "Teboners" behind me in the ADA row cheering after every Bronco failure at the monday nighter. If I wouldn't have risked losing tickets we've had 'forever' i would have cold-cocked the one bastard. The other two were just along for the ride on Mr stupids' bus.
Then we have the ones who make a bunch of noise when we have the ball.
Just a bunch of ingnorant idiots. It's gone downhill for some thime.
Your such a tough guy.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:21 AM   #24
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,301

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Your such a tough guy.

.......and you're such an idiot. Go clean some pedpans!


Btw: maybe you didn't notice how these three Teboners were sitting in the ADA row. Kinda verifies my thoughts about Tebonites.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:32 AM   #25
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,964

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
.......and you're such an idiot. Go clean some pedpans!


Btw: maybe you didn't notice how these three Teboners were sitting in the ADA row. Kinda verifies my thoughts about Tebonites.
So you were scared to fight some handicapped guy?
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Denver Broncos