The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2018, 09:56 AM   #1
BlaK-Argentina
Pampita says...

... support your team!

Default Finally heading to Denver for the first time! Need advise on tickets!

Hello everybody! It's been a while since I posted (been lurking and life's been pretty sh*t lately) but finally my dream of visiting Denver is coming true this year! I'll be there at the end of september with 3 friends. We want to attend the Chiefs game and then travel to NY for the Jets game.

What's our best bet to score some tickets? Our budget is not that great so we're looking at any location as long as it's inside the stadium.

We will spend two days in Denver and then sunday is the Chiefs game. After that we'll rent a car to Chicago, spend a few days there, and head to NY after that (yes I know it's a long trip).

Any tips for places to visit around Denver and where I should be looking to buy tickets are more than welcome! Looking forward to meeting some of you FINALLY!
BlaK-Argentina is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2018, 10:04 AM   #2
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson

You should be able to get seats in the nosebleed section for around a 150 dollars on Stubhub.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:18 AM   #3
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
You should be able to get seats in the nosebleed section for around a 150 dollars on Stubhub.
And even less for the Jets game. I'm looking at going to that one and people are practically giving tix away on stubhub.

$60 upper level, after all fees.
$120 for mid-level seats
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:42 AM   #4
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
And even less for the Jets game. I'm looking at going to that one and people are practically giving tix away on stubhub.

$120 for mid-level seats
Right, but it sounds like hes only going to be in town for the Chiefs game.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:47 AM   #5
69bronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaK-Argentina View Post

Any tips for places to visit around Denver?
Casa Bonita
69bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 03:17 PM   #6
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaK-Argentina View Post
Hello everybody! It's been a while since I posted (been lurking and life's been pretty sh*t lately) but finally my dream of visiting Denver is coming true this year! I'll be there at the end of september with 3 friends. We want to attend the Chiefs game and then travel to NY for the Jets game.

What's our best bet to score some tickets? Our budget is not that great so we're looking at any location as long as it's inside the stadium.

We will spend two days in Denver and then sunday is the Chiefs game. After that we'll rent a car to Chicago, spend a few days there, and head to NY after that (yes I know it's a long trip).

Any tips for places to visit around Denver and where I should be looking to buy tickets are more than welcome! Looking forward to meeting some of you FINALLY!
Can't go wrong on the 50 yard line...east side is the sunny side the longest. But wait to get tickets until after the public sale. Check on half price tickets during a public sale and understand the rules of half price tickets. If you have to go to Stubhub or other secondary Market sources like SeatGeek try to get the seats on the 50-yard line section 500. You'll love it. There isn't a bad seat in the house. Plus from up there you can see everything.

When you come to the game just bring your wallet and your ID. Tell the ladies to leave their purses at the hotel. You can't carry anything in there.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 03:29 PM   #7
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post

$120 for mid-level seats
I got killer seats 7 rows back last year to the Jets game paid 220 per , cheap. Dec 11th, 62 degrees and it was shut out after our 8 game losing streak. Ultimately by winning it moved us to #5 in the draft and got us Chubb.

Moral to the story.

The football god were loving me.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote