The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2018, 06:20 PM   #101
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
Why is it always a pissing contest? We can't have an intellectual battle of wits? It can't be a chess game? A determined battle of wills?

Nah, just whip it out and see who goes the longest and farthest...we are not animals.
True story:

See this guy?

https://www.fwweekly.com/2013/07/29/...sting-new-job/

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/watc...f-museum-tower

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/c...ted-consultant

A few days after Hurricane Katrina, I responded to this clown on his email after he said something totally untrue about the disaster victims and the faultlines for this thing. To my surprise, he actually responded back, something I didn't see the evening news anchor for the NBC affiliate in Dallas doing with his time. But the story doesn't end there.

Snyder didn't just respond...he KEPT ON RESPONDING...and responding...and responding...and launched an all-out email war with me, and he wasn't responding at normal times like someone who was bored and had nothing else to do, but literally seconds after he was off the 10:00 PM news, EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, for almost three straight weeks...about 25 emails in all. After his initial email back to me, I basically blew his dumb ass out of the water with mine back to him in which I sent him a list of indisputable facts shortly before he went on the air, and this started him on an obsessive-compulsive email spree where he launched multi-page attacks on every kind of issue in the political divide...a smorgasbord of right-wing insanity rivalling the worst of the WRP trolls. After a couple nights of this crap, however, I realized that I got a sadistic little kick out of tormenting this Bozo, knowing the entire time he was looking into the TV camera, he was probably fretting and stewing about what he was going to say in his return email minutes after he signed off.

Keep in mind...this wasn't some sports radio moron who nobody has heard of with time on his hands. Snyder was an institution of respectability in Dallas news for many years, and if you looked at the 3 links I posted, you can see what kind of nutball he really was, even before anyone knew that. He had to be spending at least an hour every night going off the deep end on his email with me...and who knows how many others? Now he's been outed for the wack job that he is...and he ran for a GOP political office in Tarrant County here last year.

Moral of the story...you never know what kind of unbalanced psycho is out there in the public eye, and D-Mac is a perfect example. The other dude is probably crazy as **** too.

He got the goods on Pumpkin though.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 06:30 PM   #102
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Greed is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post
Somehow I do not see Shane or Wolf playing chess.

IndelibleScribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 06:33 PM   #103
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Greed is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
True story:

See this guy?

A few days after Hurricane Katrina, I responded to this clown on his email after he said something totally untrue about the disaster victims and the faultlines for this thing. To my surprise, he actually responded back, something I didn't see the evening news anchor for the NBC affiliate in Dallas doing with his time. But the story doesn't end there.

Snyder didn't just respond...he KEPT ON RESPONDING...and responding...and responding...and launched an all-out email war with me, and he wasn't responding at normal times like someone who was bored and had nothing else to do, but literally seconds after he was off the 10:00 PM news, EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, for almost three straight weeks...about 25 emails in all. After his initial email back to me, I basically blew his dumb ass out of the water with mine back to him in which I sent him a list of indisputable facts shortly before he went on the air, and this started him on an obsessive-compulsive email spree where he launched multi-page attacks on every kind of issue in the political divide...a smorgasbord of right-wing insanity rivalling the worst of the WRP trolls. After a couple nights of this crap, however, I realized that I got a sadistic little kick out of tormenting this Bozo, knowing the entire time he was looking into the TV camera, he was probably fretting and stewing about what he was going to say in his return email minutes after he signed off.

Keep in mind...this wasn't some sports radio moron who nobody has heard of with time on his hands. Snyder was an institution of respectability in Dallas news for many years, and if you looked at the 3 links I posted, you can see what kind of nutball he really was, even before anyone knew that. He had to be spending at least an hour every night going off the deep end on his email with me...and who knows how many others? Now he's been outed for the wack job that he is...and he ran for a GOP political office in Tarrant County here last year.

Moral of the story...you never know what kind of unbalanced psycho is out there in the public eye, and D-Mac is a perfect example. The other dude is probably crazy as **** too.

It's just not that deep.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:35 PM   #104
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

TeamSwag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly

Quote:
True story:

See this guy?

you can smell the crazy coming off this post
ShaneFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 06:36 PM   #105
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Greed is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
you live on your knees slurping while my balls dangle in the wind on your forehead.
I know it's wrong, I know it's ****ed up, I know I shouldn't...but I can't stop
Old 08-06-2018, 06:37 PM   #106
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton

Quote:
True story:

See this guy?

Looks like the owner of the double duece
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 06:38 PM   #107
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

TeamSwag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly

id like to thank you steps.

after that post. this thread looks normal.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:38 PM   #108
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

TeamSwag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
I know it's wrong, I know it's ****ed up, I know I shouldn't...but I can't stop
Old 08-06-2018, 06:46 PM   #109
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Quote:
id like to thank you steps.

after that post. this thread looks normal.
Everything looks normal to you after a dime bag.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 06:48 PM   #110
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

TeamSwag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly

Quote:
Everything looks normal to you after a dime bag.
that doesnt even make sense

first of all, a dime bag wouldnt even get my chihuahua puppy high.

2nd of all....This isnt the hood. Colorado sells them in 1/8ths.

Last edited by ShaneFalco; 08-06-2018 at 07:01 PM..
Old 08-06-2018, 06:50 PM   #111
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

TeamSwag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly

hey my man. let me get a dime bag.

*takes hit*

hey i need another dime bag.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:13 PM   #112
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
hey my man. let me get a dime bag.

*takes hit*

hey i need another dime bag.
I wonder how many others than you would know that. Drink a good scotch like a real man.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 07:24 PM   #113
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Ben should have mentioned that the Rams are better off in LA and St. Louis no longer has a team....again. That would have set off PumpkinFalco.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 07:33 PM   #114
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

TeamSwag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Ben should have mentioned that the Rams are better off in LA and St. Louis no longer has a team....again. That would have set off PumpkinFalco.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:21 AM   #115
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

TeamSwag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly