The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2018, 02:11 AM   #1
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Default Prosecutor launches probe of Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens

Another day, another Republican "family values" hypocrite...

A St. Louis prosecutor on Thursday said she would investigate published allegations that Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens threatened to blackmail a woman with whom he was having an extramarital affair by saying he would distribute a nude photo of her if she revealed the relationship.

“The serious allegations against” Greitens “are very troubling,” said St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner in a statement. “After further consideration, I have decided to launch a formal investigation into the alleged actions of Governor Greitens.”

“It is essential for residents of the City of St. Louis and our state to have confidence in their leaders,” she said. “They must know that the Office of the Circuit Attorney will hold public officials accountable in the same manner as any other resident of our city. Both parties and the people of St. Louis deserve a thorough investigation of these allegations.”

The alleged actions, which have been denied by Greitens’ lawyer, stem from a report by KMOV in St. Louis which featured a surreptitious recording purportedly of the woman with whom Greitens acknowledges having an affair in 2015. She describes Greitens inviting her to his home and taking pictures of her naked and then threatening to use them against her if she ever mentioned their relationship.

Greitens (R), responding to media reports, acknowledged Wednesday night that he was unfaithful to his wife “a few years ago” before being elected. But his lawyer denied the blackmail allegation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...kmailed-woman/
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2018, 02:14 AM   #2
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens is in 'serious' danger of losing his job

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/11/po...d-a/index.html

Quote:
This goes way beyond anything Al Franken was accused of. Time to resign Bubba.

Governor Accused Of Blackmail Allegedly Slapped Woman He Had Affair With

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens strongly denies the abuse claims, through his lawyer.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:02 AM   #3
Guess Who
Yeti Pubes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I'm in Stormy

There are four states I could care less about.

Missouri, Indiana, Kansas and Iowa.

All of these states have continued to support Republicans no matter how much damage they have caused to their states. Look at these states 10 years ago vs what they look like today. Republican policies are devastating them. Republican policies do not work and it is proven over and over again.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:42 AM   #4
Guess Who
Yeti Pubes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I'm in Stormy

This isn't even that big of deal but this is where we are at, which is fine. If we keep boosting all the ill behaved men in politics it will be only women running... That is what I want. Women would be much better at this governing stuff than men.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 06:28 AM   #5
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
This isn't even that big of deal but this is where we are at, which is fine. If we keep boosting all the ill behaved men in politics it will be only women running... That is what I want. Women would be much better at this governing stuff than men.
No kidding.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote