The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2018, 04:56 PM   #51
Action
*************************
 
Action's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broncos
Posts: 11,061

Adopt-a-Bronco:
2015DraftClass
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
Can we please have a thread without this **** in it please.

God everytime. it's getting old
Why quote me?
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 04:58 PM   #52
socalorado
Ring of Famer
 
socalorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
How will we ever find a guy to drop passes?
And DT is already in the process of being replaced. Just gotta watch the last 2 games. Sutton has the most targets of any rookie WR. Hes eating well.
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 04:58 PM   #53
KevinJames
HE-MANuel Sanders
 
KevinJames's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
How will we ever find a guy to drop passes?
or catch a game winning toe drag swag grab of excellence in our season opener?

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalorado View Post
And DT is already in the process of being replaced. Just gotta watch the last 2 games. Sutton has the most targets of any rookie WR. Hes eating well.
DT and Sutton are both mainly outside WRs for us and Sanders has been the most effective in the slot, I think they both can succeed this year, this game wasn't the best for DT and this is just another overreaction from a few dumb fans with short memories.

Last edited by KevinJames; 09-17-2018 at 05:00 PM..
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:01 PM   #54
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 16,932

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
or catch a game winning toe drag swag grab of excellence in our season opener?



DT and Sutton are both outside WRs for us and Sanders has been the most effective in the slot, I think they both can succeed this year, this game wasn't the best for DT and this is just another overreaction from a few dumb fans with short memories.
It was pretty amazing that he caught a pass for a touchdown, given he's paid millions of dollars to do so.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:04 PM   #55
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 16,932

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

DT leads the league in number of fans apologizing for his shiatty play and declining production.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:07 PM   #56
KevinJames
HE-MANuel Sanders
 
KevinJames's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
It was pretty amazing that he caught a pass for a touchdown, given he's paid millions of dollars to do so.
What kind of ****ty argument is this? not many WRs make that play on the sidelines outside of the top 10 maybe 15 guys in the NFL.

Lets just forget all about all the clutch grabs he had during our SB50 run.....

Julio Jones one of the WRs in the NFL had the same amounts of drops as DT did in 2017, every WR drops passes.

Last edited by KevinJames; 09-17-2018 at 05:09 PM..
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:08 PM   #57
socalorado
Ring of Famer
 
socalorado's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
or catch a game winning toe drag swag grab of excellence in our season opener?



DT and Sutton are both mainly outside WRs for us and Sanders has been the most effective in the slot, I think they both can succeed this year, this game wasn't the best for DT and this is just another overreaction from a few dumb fans with short memories.
You wanna put some money on DT NOT being a bronco next year?
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:10 PM   #58
OABB
Internet Warrior
 
OABB's Avatar
 
Battle tested.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 19,757

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut
Default

I expect a big game next week
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:12 PM   #59
Broncoandrew
Ring of Famer
 
In hoc signo vinces

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,959

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Keenum (I hope)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Perhaps you should look up the definition of receiver.
Broncoandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:12 PM   #60
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 16,932

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
What kind of ****ty argument is this? not many WRs make that play on the sidelines outside of the top 10 maybe 15 guys in the NFL.

Lets just forget all about all the clutch grabs he had during our SB50 run.....

Julio Jones one of the WRs in the NFL had the same amounts of drops as DT did in 2017, every WR drops passes.
DT doesn't make nearly enough plays to justify his incredibly high drop rate and cap number. Comparing him to Julio Jones is hilarious.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:12 PM   #61
KevinJames
HE-MANuel Sanders
 
KevinJames's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalorado View Post
You wanna put some money on DT NOT being a bronco next year?
Hell no one I dont bet with randoms on the net, and two the situation is so unpredictable Sanders should definitely be priority #1 out of the two mainly because his production and role is far more important than DT at this point.

I'd love to keep them both but if I had to pick one yeah its definitely Sanders based on his versatility and explosiveness.
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:14 PM   #62
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 16,932

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
Hell no one I dont bet with randoms on the net, and two the situation is so unpredictable Sanders should definitely be priority #1 out of the two mainly because his production and role is far more important than DT at this point.

I'd love to keep them both but if I had to pick one yeah its definitely Sanders based on his versatility and explosiveness.
Also DT sucks, is old, and supremely expensive.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:16 PM   #63
Quoydogs
I can fix it .
 
Quoydogs's Avatar
 
Here's Johnny !

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 7,228

Adopt-a-Bronco:
#13
Default

Well the Browns just got a 5th round pick for Gordon, so we know we could get more then that.

Sutton is the future. DT has been a stand up Broncos . I hope it ends on good terms.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:16 PM   #64
KevinJames
HE-MANuel Sanders
 
KevinJames's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
DT doesn't make nearly enough plays to justify his incredibly high drop rate and cap number. Comparing him to Julio Jones is hilarious.
Give him a QB and look what he does. His years with Manning should prove that hes been in the top 5.

Hes had a trash QB situation the last 2 years...... cmon man
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:17 PM   #65
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 16,932

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
Well the Browns just got a 5th round pick for Gordon, so we know we could get more then that.

Sutton is the future. DT has been a stand up Broncos . I hope it ends on good terms.
If the FO could get a 5th to dump DT's contract and declining production, they'd take it in a hot minute.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:21 PM   #66
yerner
Ring of Famer
 
yerner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Charlottesville VA
Posts: 8,029
Default

love dt. all time great bronco.
yerner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:21 PM   #67
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 16,932

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
Give him a QB and look what he does. His years with Manning should prove that hes been in the top 5.

Hes had a trash QB situation the last 2 years...... cmon man
So the guy that threw him the game winning touchdown as your counterpoint to his tendency to drop passes is trash? How interesting.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:22 PM   #68
OmegaBronco13
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,373

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
If the FO could get a 5th to dump DT's contract and declining production, they'd take it in a hot minute.
Everybody knows he's not worth a 5th except our fans. I'd trade Slotter for him.
OmegaBronco13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:23 PM   #69
KevinJames
HE-MANuel Sanders
 
KevinJames's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Also DT sucks, is old, and supremely expensive.
Hes not old hes younger than Emmanuel Sanders, hes the same age as Antonio Brown and AJ Green.

Hes a veteran WR but hes far from washed up he hasn't had a QB yet, to call him dead after only 2 games with Case is a huge overreaction.
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:23 PM   #70
Quoydogs
I can fix it .
 
Quoydogs's Avatar
 
Here's Johnny !

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 7,228

Adopt-a-Bronco:
#13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
Give him a QB and look what he does. His years with Manning should prove that hes been in the top 5.

Hes had a trash QB situation the last 2 years...... cmon man
This is a bad point. He has a QB now and is still dropping way to many passes.

When the ****ty ass contaminators are pointing it out , you know its a problem.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:23 PM   #71
Action
*************************
 
Action's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broncos
Posts: 11,061

Adopt-a-Bronco:
2015DraftClass
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
Well the Browns just got a 5th round pick for Gordon, so we know we could get more then that.

Sutton is the future. DT has been a stand up Broncos . I hope it ends on good terms.
Gordon has upside in his prime. DT does not....

My goodness...
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:29 PM   #72
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 16,932

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
Hes not old hes younger than Emmanuel Sanders, hes the same age as Antonio Brown and AJ Green.

Hes a veteran WR but hes far from washed up he hasn't had a QB yet, to call him dead after only 2 games with Case is a huge overreaction.
Comparing DT to Antonio Brown is like comparing a Mazda to a Ferrari.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:30 PM   #73
KevinJames
HE-MANuel Sanders
 
KevinJames's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
This is a bad point. He has a QB now and is still dropping way to many passes.

When the ****ty ass contaminators are pointing it out , you know its a problem.
He had a bad game no doubt about it but lets not write him off hes not garbage and hes going to be a big part of our success this season just watch ill be bumping this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
So the guy that threw him the game winning touchdown as your counterpoint to his tendency to drop passes is trash? How interesting.
Im talking about the **** show of QB play last year and the year prior to that.

Whenever hes actually had a QB that was worth a damn he shined hard you cannot deny that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Comparing DT to Antonio Brown is like comparing a Mazda to a Ferrari.
Im not comparing them you just have a hard time reading I guess. Theres a difference between what I am doing and comparing.
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:30 PM   #74
SoullessGinger
Pro Bowler
 
SoullessGinger's Avatar
 
I'm here for the gang bang

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: urmumshouse
Posts: 525
Default

Love DT, but when I get performance reviews at work, they don't base it off of what I did in years past..... Just sayin
SoullessGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:31 PM   #75
elsid13
Lost In Space
 
elsid13's Avatar
 
Bg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 23,370
Default

He is still the draws the #1 CB and drops the coverage to him. The drops are issue but it is early and he is working getting his timing down with new QB.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:35 PM.


Denver Broncos