The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2018, 10:43 AM   #1
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default Liberals Dare Call It Treason—All The Time

From 2015, no less.

First everything liberals don't like is literally Hitler, now it's everything liberals don't like is literally treason.

'Treason' is again, for now, the slur du jour.

We’ll see a lot more talk of sedition as we move forward. Unless, of course, a Republican wins the presidency and dissent becomes a good thing again.

On Fox News this week, Democratic operative Brad Woodhouse accused National Review editor Rich Lowry’s criticism of President Obama’s foreign policy of being “almost treasonous.”

“Rich, you sound like an apologist for Putin and almost treasonous against the United States,” Woodhouse exclaimed. “I mean, my God.”

Almost. Woodhouse later walked back his comment (sort of), but let’s be honest, questioning the patriotism of conservatives is nothing new, especially when it comes to foreign policy. If you were a Republican — or even someone temporarily and tepidly allied with Republicans, like Chuck Schumer — who opposed the Iran deal you were treated as someone actively working to undermine U.S. security. And if you happened to be a senator who signed a strongly worded letter to Iran’s leaders, well, hundreds of thousands of Americans would sign a petition demanding you be prosecuted for sedition.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2018, 11:51 AM   #2
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Does your skin break out when you're on your period?
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:01 PM   #3
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Does your skin break out when you're on your period?
I hadn't realized how mentally devastating it is living with hypogonadism. Sir, you have my sympathies and prayers.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:07 PM   #4
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Just make sure that if you suffer from water retention, you don't use diuretics. They may offer some temporary relief, but they're not wise to use often.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:08 PM   #5
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Just make sure that if you suffer from water retention, you don't use diuretics. They may offer some temporary relief, but they're not wise to use often.
Wog, is "work" killing you? Work being, of course, sitting at home unemployed spamming vaginal-related insults.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:12 PM   #6
W*GS
Eppure si scalda

Shaving one's pubic hair can lead to considerable irritation and ingrown hairs, which are unpleasant. Not recommended, generally. There's also the risk of infection from nicks and cuts.